PDA

View Full Version : White Teens Beat, Run Over and Murder Black man in Mississippi

LAGC
08-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Jackson, Mississippi (CNN) -- On a recent Sunday morning just before dawn, two carloads of white teenagers drove to Jackson, Mississippi, on what the county district attorney says was a mission of hate: to find and hurt a black person.

In a parking lot on the western side of town they found their victim.

James Craig Anderson, a 49-year-old auto plant worker, was standing in a parking lot, near his car. The teens allegedly beat Anderson repeatedly, yelled racial epithets, including "White Power!" according to witnesses.

Hinds County District Attorney Robert Shuler Smith says a group of the teens then climbed into their large Ford F250 green pickup truck, floored the gas, and drove the truck right over Anderson, killing him instantly.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/index.html?iref=obnetwork

Geez, I guess it doesn't matter what color your skin is, racial crimes by teenagers seems to be all the rage these days...

Why do I suspect all these boys are missing a father figure in their lives? Someone to show them how to be a proper man? All this hate... how much of it is really directed at their non-existent fathers?

Richard Simmons
08-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Actually they are adults at least legally so why they chooose to emphasis the "teen" aspect seems interesting.

Also since Mississippi has three times as many black single parent households as white single parent households I have no idea why you would choose to make that assumption, perhaps personal experience?

A group of whites attacking and or killing a black man in Mississippi, while deplorable and completely unacceptable certainly isn't a new occurance.

Integratedj
08-08-2011, 03:03 PM
That happened in June. The only reason it is in the news again is to make it seem like Blacks aren't the only ones going crazy right now with the rioting and race motivated beatings like Wisconsin just had. See, Whitey is just as bad... Right, and my ass isn't on fire from eating gumbo last night.
That story coming back now is nothing but media bullshit spin. That's not to say I don't find it disgusting and feel the perpetrators shouldn't be executed for it, but the way the media drug it back up is bullshit. They are intentionally trying to drive a racial divide into us again.

Kadmos
08-08-2011, 03:08 PM
A group of whites attacking and or killing a black man in Mississippi, while deplorable and completely unacceptable certainly isn't a new occurance.

Sad but true.

Honestly I'm kinda surpised black people haven't pretty much left Mississippi, it's probably the most racist state in the country. Not trying to be all down on them, but I think it's basically just a fact. I know I couldn't live under that flag.

sevlex
08-08-2011, 03:51 PM
This proves white folks can chimp-out too.

Charliebravo
08-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Any odds on whether these kids' sentences will be far more severe than their Amish Yute counterparts facing similar charges?

Regardless of the racial angle, I'd have no problem with ALL of them getting the needle, black OR white.

yankeedog
08-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Well at least it wasnt the other way around.

Ronwicp
08-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Sad but true.

Honestly I'm kinda surpised black people haven't pretty much left Mississippi, it's probably the most racist state in the country. Not trying to be all down on them, but I think it's basically just a fact. I know I couldn't live under that flag.

I bet you are wrong about that fact. I also believe it depends on where you go in any particular state.

stinker
08-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Well at least it wasnt the other way around.
Mexicans stomping whites and blacks at the same time?

God help us when the asians decide to chip in....freakin ninjas. :lool:

Ruskiegunlover
08-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Yeah, what do you bet ALL WE HEAR ABOUT on the news is this one incident? When for years we've had repeat incidents of MASSIVE assaults by blacks on whites?

Violence is wrong, period. Regardless of what skin color its inflicted on. But ignoring one sect of it only serves to passivly give your approval.

American Rage
08-08-2011, 05:08 PM
They all deserved to be executed, right after assholes like LAGC.

Rage

El Jefe
08-08-2011, 07:01 PM
They all deserved to be executed, right after assholes like LAGC.

Rage

:killemall:

alismith
08-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Murder is wrong no matter who commits it.

yankeedog
08-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Murder is wrong no matter who commits it.

I disagree, some people need gone for the good of the majority, like right now all the welefare trash and give the money to the national debt.

tank_monkey
08-08-2011, 09:42 PM
This proves white folks can chimp-out too.
Though deplorable as any hate based crime is .... I don't recall hearing stories of hundreds of WHITES rampaging and beating down blacks during a county fair. I don't hear stories about whites rampaging and shooting up the public beach during a heat wave. Heck, I was IN LOS ANGELES during the Rodney King Riots. I did NOT recall ANY stories about whites rampaging and killing blacks (in fact the racist blacks targeted ALL of the Asian owned businesses ... so much for making a statement against the 'white racism' of the police beating ... we all know cops like a pound down, doesn't matter WHO it is .... remember recently Fullerton Police officers tased and beat Kelly Thomas to death, a white man and son of a Sheriff's deputy.) Remember that televised beating with bricks by two black men against that white truck driver that was caught by the helicopter news camera? I locked and loaded during that time. I remember ALL of my liberal anti gun friends were calling me, asking me if they could 'borrow' a gun for self protection.... I told them "Call 911 and wait for help". :D

Put it into perspective. I LOVE how people can turn towards one or two despicable acts and try to make it equivalent to a much BIGGER PROBLEM with another (as of now unnamed) group.

insider
08-09-2011, 02:07 AM
"I remember ALL of my liberal anti gun friends were calling me, asking me if they could 'borrow' a gun for self protection.... I told them "Call 911 and wait for help"."

That is just too funny!:lool:

yankeedog
08-09-2011, 06:10 AM
Mexicans stomping whites and blacks at the same time?

God help us when the asians decide to chip in....freakin ninjas. :lool:
Thing is when the whites decide its time to fight back, it will be the end to all others that why it hasnt happened yet.
Its like the little dog always barking at the big dog and you wonder why the big dog doesnt just bite the little one's head off, it because its just not time to end it permanent.

O.S.O.K.
08-10-2011, 09:25 PM
These are murderers and thugs plain and simple.

Racism was the reason apparently in this case.

But I ask you. What difference does it make what the reason is?

Remember that family in LA that took a wrong turn and ended up in the wrong hood and was shot and killed?

Same thing.

There are so-called "hate crimes" being committed all over the country on a continual basis. We've seen a lot of blacks committing assault and robbery lately - based on racism.

Apparently though, it's only a "hate crime" when it's a white doing it and it is automatically assumed to be "racism" if its white on black.

In this case, murder is murder - and I am sure a life sentence will result if not a death sentence.

In the case of the others - they will receive more severe sentences for aggrivated assault because this is "racially motivated" and a "hate crime" and I contend that it shouldn't matter - anybody committing these crimes should receive the same sentence regardless of reason and the races of those invovled.

Our system of so-called justice is supposed to be fair and blind to such things.

Warthogg
08-10-2011, 09:58 PM
These are murderers and thugs plain and simple.

Racism was the reason apparently in this case.

But I ask you. What difference does it make what the reason is?

Remember that family in LA that took a wrong turn and ended up in the wrong hood and was shot and killed?

Same thing.

There are so-called "hate crimes" being committed all over the country on a continual basis. We've seen a lot of blacks committing assault and robbery lately - based on racism.

Apparently though, it's only a "hate crime" when it's a white doing it and it is automatically assumed to be "racism" if its white on black.

In this case, murder is murder - and I am sure a life sentence will result if not a death sentence.

In the case of the others - they will receive more severe sentences for aggrivated assault because this is "racially motivated" and a "hate crime" and I contend that it shouldn't matter - anybody committing these crimes should receive the same sentence regardless of reason and the races of those invovled.

Our system of so-called justice is supposed to be fair and blind to such things.

I'm guessing death for at least the driver of the pick-up that finally ran over the man.

These ass wipes (two truck loads I think) went out to "mess with" (beat) the first black person they could find. Their victim happened to be standing in the parking lot of a motel where before mentioned ass wipes exited the interstate so he was the target. After being severely beaten but still alive the man was staggering along side the road when the HERO with girl friend in his pick-up ran over the guy.

Yes boys and girls all was recorded on the motel surveillance cameras.

Those 'nice' young white boys gonna be fought over by the prison gangs. I don't know if the dicks they get will be white, black or brown but I see plenty dick in their future.

Wart

arcangel
08-10-2011, 11:30 PM
It really doesnt matter who has the hate and the crimes that they do. Its still against the law and that should be evened up and made fair on sentencing. We visited her aunt today to see if she was ok, groups of 5-9 cars just riding around the streets looking for something to get into. The cars were full from 3-5 people a piece. We didnt stay long. But some of the driving was just flat out illegal, swerving and cutting off other cars, and sometimes throwing drink cans at people walking down the street. Just animalistic attitudes. Id like to see a crack down of these gangs, but there are just so much the police can actually police.

Lysander
08-11-2011, 05:46 AM
Sad but true.

I've found Mississippi to be no more, and no less, racist than most states. The greatest amount of true, overt, racism I've run into are in places like Detroit, New York, Boston, and even here in Columbus.

gpwasr10
08-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Liberal Mindset...

White People = Badd

Anyone not White= Friendly and speacial

O.S.O.K.
08-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Yeah, Mississippi get's a bad wrap undeservedly IMHO.

My mother, who grew up on the coast of Mississippi explains it the best I think: "southerners don't like blacks in general, but they like them individually, and northerners like blacks in general but not individually..."

That pretty much summs it up and is born out by my personal experiences in both general-geographic areas.

I would take it a step further and say that in the south, when you encounter a black that is educated or just has worked hard to acheive and has good values, you tend to not just like them, you tend to admire them. This is biased of course, and you could say racist, but it is what it is. This is more the so because the vast majority of blacks in the south (and unfortunately everywhere in this country) do not acheive and do not have good values. The reasons are long and in many ways obvious I think.

A fair number of whites also fit into that latter category, but they are the minority of whites... and I personally find them even more deplorable than the blacks who are that way. Again, you can say this is racist, but they have less of an excuse to be crap and therefore are more despicable to me.

Warthogg
08-11-2011, 11:24 AM
I've found Mississippi to be no more, and no less, racist than most states. The greatest amount of true, overt, racism I've run into are in places like Detroit, New York, Boston, and even here in Columbus.

Boston is perhaps the most racist city in the US.

Wart

O.S.O.K.
08-11-2011, 01:17 PM
I don't know. I would contend that the blacks in general are the most racist - and they don't even realize it. Given that, the black-dominated cities have to be the most racist - like Detroit, Atlanta, etc.

Boston is probably the most racist, mostly white city... qualified.

arcangel
08-11-2011, 07:10 PM
OSOK your statement is true, most blacks hate the world. They seem to feel like everything is owed to them for the slavery issue. They dwel on that and let it run their emotions. They also feel the white man is still holding them down in some way. But what if whitey cut their checks off tomorrow? I see a lot of black people driving nice cars with rims and sterio systems, all the while these people live in section 8 housing. Also when shopping or out and about in town we get a lot of comments for me being with a black girl, while they walk around with a white chick or 2. Its pure stupidity on their part. Racist but with a white chick, nice. Its really funny how these people can be the biggest hypocrits out there.

roaddog
08-16-2011, 08:26 PM
LAGC as usual you are lost on this topic. I know more about it than the media is putting out. This kid was a bully to anyone white or black that he found in his path. He thrived on finding kids/people who was weaker than him and loved to take advantage of it.

His problem that night was had gotten ripped off on a dope deal, (The hotel is nothing but a Crack house/Whore house. No decent folks would bother to stay in it) He was pissed off because he got ripped off so he saw a target of opportunity that he knew was weaker than him and he jumped on it. It did not matter to him if the guy was black or if he had been white so long as he knew he would come out on top. It's not a hate crime unless just being a prick who liked beating up and bullying weaker folks is considered a hate crime by FED rules.