PDA

View Full Version : It's stuff like this that shows just how far we are slipping behind NK

mriddick
08-13-2011, 11:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=O-hyVzTVDLg

Warthogg
08-13-2011, 11:27 PM
There are no adequate words......really.

Wart

davepool
08-13-2011, 11:39 PM
That is definately some cutting edge high tech shit right there...now all they need is some traffic for them to direct.

old Grump
08-14-2011, 12:45 AM
Bull Pucky. Won't believe it till I see it. That umbrella is going to give that girl and that platform a controlled drop and be guided by a GPS. Sure it is. Disney couldn't have been more imaginative.

Krupski
08-14-2011, 01:22 AM
It's stuff like this that shows just how far we are slipping behind NK

One question: Would you hit it?

Krupski
08-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Bull Pucky. Won't believe it till I see it. That umbrella is going to give that girl and that platform a controlled drop and be guided by a GPS. Sure it is. Disney couldn't have been more imaginative.

The surface area of the umbrella is too small for even the platform, let alone a "traffic girl" stuck to it with a magnet.

And, without a vent hole, the umbrella "parachute" would be very unstable and spiral down to a crash landing.

But why worry about the technicalities? Only thing to wonder is... would you hit it?

Krupski
08-14-2011, 01:35 AM
There are no adequate words......really.

Wart

One of the other videos has a pic of Kim Jong whatever his name is!

http://three-dog.homelinux.com/images/kim-jong-il.jpg

(Just think... in NK I'd get the firing squad for this!)

tank_monkey
08-14-2011, 03:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=O-hyVzTVDLg

Guys it's a gag. I checked with someone who speaks Korean and apparently the subtitles is NOT what the people are saying. They're just talking about the design of the platforms (and the umbrella to shield the traffic cops from rain) and the fact that they predominantly choose young women to do that job. That's all.

Yeeeesh. You guys will believe ANYTHING.

Hey, I got a link to a video about Hitler finding out that Michael Jackson is dead ..... and it's all real!!!! ;)

davepool
08-14-2011, 03:51 AM
Guys it's a gag. I checked with someone who speaks Korean and apparently the subtitles is NOT what the people are saying. They're just talking about the design of the platforms (and the umbrella to shield the traffic cops from rain) and the fact that they predominantly choose young women to do that job. That's all.

Hey, I got a link to a video about Hitler finding out that Michael Jackson is dead ..... and it's all real!!!! ;)

Oh darn, tricked again :)

mriddick
08-14-2011, 04:08 AM

LOL Thanks I'm glad someone got the joke, although really you had to check with someone speaking Korean to know that? I think about the time they showed the electro magnet in the platform I had it figured it out, but it was still funny.

mrkalashnikov
08-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Gag or not, I'd love to see some cute Asian chicks dressed like that directing traffic in my AO.

Zygomatic
08-14-2011, 10:16 AM
I like the traffic girls a hell of a lot more than the stupid "round-abouts" they are putting in all around my area.

Solidus-snake
08-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Shew that woman was about to have an orgasm right then and there. Sounded like she needed more than a cigarette.

ltorlo64
08-14-2011, 10:18 AM
It's stuff like this that makes me really wonder what we are doing with all our defense spending.

O.S.O.K.
Seriously, you guys didn't figure this out? "I think I need a cigarette"... :lool:

ltorlo64
I like the traffic girls a hell of a lot more than the stupid "round-abouts" they are putting in all around my area.

+100

slamfire51
08-14-2011, 11:13 AM
"Conquer traffic today, the world tomorrow".

Hmm, big talk for a pee wee people country.

Warthogg
08-14-2011, 11:18 AM
One question: Would you hit it?
That Major for damn sure.

Wart

raxar
08-14-2011, 12:21 PM
It's stuff like this that makes me really wonder what we are doing with all our defense spending.

surface to intersection missiles...

Warthogg
08-14-2011, 12:50 PM
Hmm, big talk for a pee......

Well that cute major said she had to pee.....

Wart

Nashorn
08-14-2011, 01:26 PM
Maybe they copied the idea from Mary Poppins. The Koreans like to take western technology and reverse engineer it. I think I need a cigarette. I am going to Pee Pee any second. WTF, it doesent take much to get those North Korean babes hot. And yes Krupski, I would eat it.:otq::thumbspbig:

tank_monkey
08-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Maybe they copied the idea from Mary Poppins. The Koreans like to take western technology and reverse engineer it. I think I need a cigarette. I am going to Pee Pee any second. WTF, it doesent take much to get those North Korean babes hot. And yes Krupski, I would eat it.:otq::thumbspbig:

I didn't know this but people actually consider the 'sexy traffic girls' of North Korea 'one of the actual tourist attractions' of anyone who can visit that country. That is why they get the bright, pressed uniforms and they don't pick the starving miserable girls (of which there are TONS in North Korea).

they actually have websites dedicated to them (with pics) just like the 'girls of the Israeli Defence Force / IDF'

ahhhhhhhh IDF girls..............sigh............:hit-it:

Mark Ducati
08-14-2011, 06:32 PM
BS... no way that umbrella can aerodynamically land where they want it, let alone safely float back to earth in a controlled and safe manner.

old Grump
08-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Seriously, you guys didn't figure this out? "I think I need a cigarette"... :lool:
Are you insinuating that I bought the parachuting platform? You are going to make me explain what Bull Pucky is aren't you?

Krupski
08-15-2011, 08:21 AM
Guys it's a gag.

Yeah I know it's a gag. I just pointed out the technical mistakes they made.

TomO
08-15-2011, 08:37 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OBAjn-K9Ves/TUXc-N0wEgI/AAAAAAAABCs/cuVZVr55nQQ/s1600/korea.jpg