PDA

View Full Version : And england wonders why it has a problem?

stinker
08-14-2011, 07:41 PM
:soapbox:
But then again.....this is us too.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3749964/Mum-on-30k-a-year-in-benefits-seeks-charity-aid.html

A MUM of ten is seeking charity aid - despite receiving £30,000 a year in benefits.
This bitch disgusts me.

She says she needs extra handouts to give her kids a "lifestyle they deserve".
Then get a job you crater crotched cunt.

Moira, 34, said: "All I want is to provide for them. I'm struggling. I've asked the Salvation Army for clothes and toys but haven't had a response. I just don't think I get enough money. I cope with what I get but I need more help.

"All I want is a few hand-me-downs. If I had another £120 a month I'd be able to buy them clothes myself."

Then get a job you crater crotched cunt.(running theme here)

Greedy Moira lives in a three-bedroom home in Gillingham, Kent.
And yet i have to be happy with the bunk of an 18 wheeler for the last 9 years with no place to call my own. Try to tell me some of the money the IRS is looting from me did'nt filter through the IMF somehow to pay a small part of that crater crotched cunts house note.

Her state handout is nearly DOUBLE the average starting wage for a soldier.
Maybe they should put her ass to work disabling land mines, or covert smuggling operations(i'll betcha that crater crotch is big enough to hold an ICBM by now)

And the crown jewel kicker of the story...

This week she split from her latest boyfriend, 18-year-old Mark Austin - but he visited her yesterday hoping to get back together
Why is it when i look at that little shits face all i want to do is go hunt down that punk and slap some sense into him? I mean....what the hell are you thinking you stupid kid? You can't possibly be getting all that much out of it? With a crater crotch the size of hers a freaking elephant would be tighter... You ACTUALLY want to get involved with a welfare slut that has 10 KIDS before you even showed up?

The Sun told in December how Moira became one of the first UK women to undergo a ten-minute sterilisation procedure. She was advised to have it because an eleventh child would probably kill her.
There is a god, and he loves the doctor that invented that procedure.
I love how the only thing that brought the crater crotch to a grinding halt was the threat of death. That bitch would've had 20 or more kids if she was able to.

Local residents branded her a "scrounger" and a disgrace".
Understatment of the year...

I am at work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 50 weeks a year and i'm still broke but i know somewhere in the U.S. is a parasite just like her saying i need more.

END WELFARE TODAY.

:rant:

davepool
08-14-2011, 10:22 PM
Why aren't the fathers of her brood required to pay child support?

The sheriff in our county actively hunts down deadbeat dads, they pay or they go to jail.

Meat-Hook
08-14-2011, 10:33 PM
U.K. news; Somali immigrant gets $3 Million dollar home paid for by tax payers. Im not sure what the exact exchange rate is for 2 Million British pounds into American dollars so its just a guess-stamate. heres the story;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8701091/Family-on-benefits-move-into-2-million-home.html

The house, on a leafy street close to where Oscar winning actress Emma Thompson lives, is estimated to be worth £2 million.

But under the old housing benefit rules there was nothing preventing the Khaliif family applying for Camden Council to pick up the £8,000 rent bill.
Neither Mr Khaliif nor his wife claim to speak English and refused to explain why they had moved to London from Coventry.

az_paul
08-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Sounds like the same shit that goes on here with the condomless, cavernous, crater-crotched cunts.

Oswald Bastable
08-15-2011, 12:15 AM
U.K. news; Somali immigrant gets $3 Million dollar home paid for by tax payers. Im not sure what the exact exchange rate is for 2 Million British pounds into American dollars so its just a guess-stamate. heres the story;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8701091/Family-on-benefits-move-into-2-million-home.html

The house, on a leafy street close to where Oscar winning actress Emma Thompson lives, is estimated to be worth £2 million.

But under the old housing benefit rules there was nothing preventing the Khaliif family applying for Camden Council to pick up the £8,000 rent bill.
Neither Mr Khaliif nor his wife claim to speak English and refused to explain why they had moved to London from Coventry.

Two million pounds is about 3.6 million dollars.

Meat-Hook
08-15-2011, 12:39 AM
thanks OB.

Oswald Bastable
08-15-2011, 01:14 AM
thanks OB.

Must be nice going from living in a $2/month grass hut to living in a 3.6 million dollar, tax payer funded 6 bedrom McMansion. Where do I sign up for that?

Oh, wait. I learned long ago that I should accept responsibility and pay my own way in life...damn, I'm a terrible communist.