PDA

View Full Version : Tapco ?

printerman
08-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Yep , falsely accused of over-use in Tapco products ......

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/printerman-photo/TAPCO_LOGO.jpg

....and just because it's popular to single out the "The World's Raddest AK" many of you followers believe everything you hear !

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/printerman-photo/archery/DSC_0028.jpg

Fact is very few Tapco items are used in my highly desired AK !!!

If you can't stand the obnoxious banter , you do realize that's part of the schtick .....

I've seen ugly Tapco stocks , flimsy Tapco plastic sights and Tapco wanna-be parts to know that quality rules ! I'm not saying there's "NO" Tapco , however it's very scarce ....

Charliebravo
08-23-2011, 04:12 PM
I wish you'd suck-start that motherfucker and be done with it.

darkheart
08-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I am pretty tolerant but guy, seriously shut the hell up already.

Warthogg
08-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Is that a tiny high cap mag I see there ??

Wart

ATAK, Inc.
08-23-2011, 06:27 PM
I could see if you were constantly changing it as a reason to continually post pics of your rifle, but this "look at me" crap is beyond old.

I don't care if there is tapco stuff on it or not. And who is making it highly desireable? You??? Can't imagine anyone else.

Get something new, buy a new rifle, do something different cause this shit is obnoxious, as you put it.

stinker
08-23-2011, 07:22 PM
He gonna cry when i finally get mine finished and post a pic. His ego will be dethroned.

davepool
08-23-2011, 08:44 PM
I knew you couldn't resist the urge.

JVD
08-23-2011, 10:03 PM
whats the deal with the kiddie mag? :roflwithfeetcv2:

slamfire51
08-23-2011, 10:23 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/Canis-latrans/Zefram20Cochran20-20Sweet20Jesus-1.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/Canis-latrans/notthisagain.jpg

nfa1934
08-23-2011, 11:07 PM
I've seen ugly Tapco stocks , flimsy Tapco plastic sights and Tapco wanna-be parts....

Then you took a picture of them and posted it on Gunsnet.

BISHOP
08-23-2011, 11:44 PM
There are very few things I like from Tapco... Few like 1 or 3 things.

BISHOP

Krupski
08-24-2011, 12:17 AM
Yep , falsely accused of over-use in Tapco products ......

Hey P-Man... have you ever actually fired that rifle?

Another question: Do you own more than one firearm?

All I see is that same old AKM with way too much crap attached to it.

Luckily, M.T. Kalashnikov is still alive, otherwise he would be rolling in his grave.

Lastly, please NEVER, EVER buy a 1911 pistol.

Solidus-snake
08-24-2011, 03:37 AM

Luckily, M.T. Kalashnikov is still alive, otherwise he would be rolling in his grave.

Oh god no not a 1911!! Mutilate any other gun you want but for Gods sake man don't touch a 1911!

nfa1934
08-24-2011, 04:11 AM
I'm guessing it will be something like this:

http://www.first-jp.com/item-images/items/IT_1003NOB00005.JPG

printerman
08-24-2011, 08:48 AM

Yes , I regularly go to Markham Park (our local outdoor range here in Broward County) on wednesday nights and "DO" actually fire said weapon .....
......even others enjoy my AK as my attitude is completely humble and not concieted as in like when I post here! As far as other weapons I only have few ....
.....a Ruger GP100 in .357 stainless 4" , a Model 700 Remington in .30/06 (scopeless) and my Romanian SAR-1 in 7.62 x 39 !!! If I were to purchase a 1911 I might consider a Kimber . I'm not an auto-loader shooter and would prefer to undergo training for that type of piece ! Too many neanderthals get an auto-loader an walk around completely dangerous !!! And a 1911 needs no toys attached ! My Ruger and Remington are plain and simple and I prefer it that way ! As far as loading up my AK it's just a fun thang ! After-all I'm not going to war with it ! If mayhem does strike up I'll probably strip the light and laser ! The scope is accurate as hell and is on quick detach just in case !

Nashorn
08-24-2011, 04:43 PM
I thought this was a "NON GUN FORUM". That gun is for mall ninja's. What a piece of plastic SH#$.:swear:

printerman
08-24-2011, 11:05 PM
I thought this was a "NON GUN FORUM". That gun is for mall ninja's. What a piece of plastic SH#$.:swear:

Plastic ? Where ? mostly Delrin and aluminum , might appear to be plastic but try again ...

Krupski
08-24-2011, 11:14 PM
(1).....a Model 700 Remington in .30/06 (scopeless).....

(2) If I were to purchase a 1911 I might consider a Kimber.

(1) A Remington 700 without a scope? Call me confused.

(2) The reason I mention a 1911 is that many of us (myself included) have seen such horrors at a gunshow like a WW-II Remington Rand 1911 that has been "improved" with adjustable sights, hideous beavertail grip safeties, scrims....scrimsha...scrim........ oh God I can't say it.... horrible grip panels with a silhouette of some girl carved into it.... and the worst, HOLES drilled in it for a scope mount!

John Browning has a special place in hell for those who would dare to profane the almighty, all perfect M1911 pistol.

...which is why I said "P-Man please never ever buy a 1911" because the first thing you would do is put a Tapco SAW pistol grip on is, then mig weld on a scope rail and attach a flashlight.... all too horrible to contemplate.

:)

Krupski
08-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Plastic ? Where ? mostly Delrin and aluminum , might appear to be plastic but try again ...

Delrin is plastic.

And I doubt any of your weapon parts are made of Delrin. They are probably glass filled nylon. Delrin isn't the right type of polymer for firearm applications.

sniper_n_training
08-25-2011, 02:13 AM
NON-Gun forum smart guy! Do you even know what that means? Because im sure you dont, it means don't post pics of your fucking rifle that everyone here (including myself) have grown tired of looking at. I seriously hope one day you do everyone here at GunsNet a HUGE favor and just use the damn thing on yourself. I bet you would find a way to even screw that up, then brag about your "worlds raddest suicide attempt"!

The constant pics, calling it "the worlds raddest AK", thinking you have ANY followers on this site, or spewing bullshit about all your airsoft parts is getting really old. Seriously, take the hint and quit your BS. Go back to the "K" files where you belong chomo.