PDA

View Full Version : How sucessful is the anti-gun crowd ?

printerman
08-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Ask your average Wife/Mother her opinion on guns !

Then factor in liberalism 43% of the people lean socially left on matters of violence ...

Then add the medical profession , huge anti-gun crowd getting bigger everyday with numerous silent plagues afflicting America today .....

Add the foreign element , who couldn't shoot a gun with your brain , much less their own ....

Throw in your governmental infrastructure , local , state , federal 83 % anti-gun with 17% of knowledgable people (familiar with the laws) holding down the fort !

All sources of media being anti-gun TV , news , print media , film media , advertising ...

Education system being 94% anti-gun ....

If we didn't have the bulwarks of knowledgable people in law supporting our rights and the military defending us we'd be goners already !!!

The average youth is anti-gun , make no bones about it !

All that's needed is one giant horrendous shooting murder and mayhem and sympathy takes over , your geek panty-waist husband won't be able to defend our rights and many red-blooded American males already fall into the "EARL" catagory of neck and do-gooder !!!

One big news event like Columbine (maybe 100's killed ) and it's over .....

Wives and mothers everywhere will act it out for us to be the cads of society to have a gun !!! Only the truly educated (on gun matters) will get it !

teach and educate every chance you get ....

FunkyPertwee
08-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Taking a young person shooting probably does a lot more good than spouting violent crime facts and statistics.

imanaknut
08-24-2011, 04:23 PM
When my wife was on this earth she would shoot trap with me off our back porch, so I guess that is out.

My daughter is a firearm nut and one great shooter. Her boyfriend is a doctor who loves firearms as much as she does which makes me happy but goes against the first post.

I know many people here in Indiana that are in government and I have gone shooting with, so I guess Indiana government isn't representative...

So judging by the state of Indiana, which I know best, the anti-gun crowd is losing big time!

O.S.O.K.
08-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Judging by the pro-gun legislation that has been passed over the last 20 years... the NRA is kicking the shit out of the anti's.

stinker
08-24-2011, 05:53 PM
One big news event like Columbine (maybe 100's killed ) and it's over .....
And one little peon peasant with a CCW can make sure it never gets that far

gun papa
08-24-2011, 06:01 PM
Their success will come with a shift of the Scotus.

Solidus-snake
08-24-2011, 07:40 PM
From my personal experiences, hes actually right on alot of things. You wouldnt think it with me being from KY, but theres alot of people here who think your nuts for carrying a pistol.

Lots of 6 foot long goose guns and bolt action deer rifles for sure, but as for self-defense firearms there really is a lot of people who are automatically suspicious of you for owning one. Cops dont support open or concealed carry or even glove box carry, in fact ive been accosted for doing the first.

In the last 5 years I have seen a shift leaning towards more gun friendliness and open mindedness about them, but its a slow change. A whooooole lotta Fudds if you get my drift.

insider
08-25-2011, 12:36 AM
Most of the anti-gun ass holes come from California, D.C., and the Northeast. They talk a lot of trash :swear:, but gun owners know better. :big-fu:

Warthogg
08-25-2011, 01:22 AM
How sucessful is the anti-gun crowd ?

The left would say not nearly successful enough. Most of us here would say too successful.

Wart

1 Patriot-of-many
08-25-2011, 03:55 AM
Their success will come with a shift of the Scotus.
Yep. Exactly the reason We need to keep Dems and RINOS out of power.

Focused Gunfire
08-25-2011, 08:13 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/london-refuses-kids-tickets-to-gun-related-olympic-events/
Look at this, in the UK things are a lot worse off. In America we must take heed not to fall so low.

Warthogg
08-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Yep. Exactly the reason We need to keep Dems and RINOS out of power.

And that we are and will continue to be unable to do.

Wart