PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth suggestions.....

Scootertrash
08-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Looking for suggestions for the best bluetooth headset. The phone is a Rumor Touch.

Would like to keep it moderately priced but also want clean, clear sound for my beat up and not so good anymore ears.

TY for your expertise!!

Scooter

Infidelski
08-28-2011, 03:47 PM
The Motorola H700 series has worked well in our family: the wife H710, father H700 and FIL H715 we've had a few models, they are compact and volume is pretty good. Durability couldn't be better as I've had the same unit without problems thru 3 phone upgrades. Its pretty small all folded up so try not to misplace it but after its synced to your phone, you just flip the mic open and its connects flip mic closed and its off. The wife complains her's doesn't hold charge that long anymore, I say she talks too much... When I first got it I was amazed at all the features bluetooth employs like one touch call waiting/3waycalling/VM and voice dialing.

1 Patriot-of-many
08-29-2011, 01:45 AM
I use the Blue Parrot about $70. Works well. I drive a truck, most are very loud, volume and clarity are excellent.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=blue+parrot&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=10970837787597192688&sa=X&ei=WDVbTrrvL4LQgAeV2P2dDA&ved=0CGUQ8wIwAw

mushroom
08-29-2011, 06:19 AM
Can't help with bluetooth but I am interested in the Rumor. I'm w/ sprint and have an old blackberry. I was thinking of changing phones. How do you like the rumor? Is it tough? good quality? I was thinking of another blackberry or a android photon but I hate that a photon would cost me an extra 10 a month. Mostly I just talk and text but I do check e-mail some and would like to get on the web a little.

Scootertrash
08-30-2011, 02:55 PM
The Rumor Touch is the wifes phone, she likes it alot. I haven't really messed with it much, but it seems to be a nice phone.

I have a Sanyo Taho by Kyocera. I was looking for a Mil-Spec grade phone since I work construction and my phone takes a beating. The only thing I don't like is the small screen. I wish I could have two devices (without any extra costs) so I could switch back and forth after work. If I could I would possibly get another Rumor Touch for my self