PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Gotta love liberals (in the belly of the Beast)

tank_monkey
08-29-2011, 01:58 PM
San Francisco .... LOL!

Nuff said :D

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Coolweather762/Politico/GreenEnergyProtestSF.jpg

FunkyPertwee
08-29-2011, 02:00 PM
The only energy source I know of on the moon is helium 3, and I believe that is only good if your using fusion reactors (if my memory serves me).

ATAK, Inc.
08-29-2011, 02:04 PM
I think they meant to write: Harness the energy of the Loon!

If so, liberals, just in SF, could supply all of our needs for the forseeable future!

Richard Simmons
08-29-2011, 02:11 PM
They are most likely talking about "tidal power".

davepool
08-29-2011, 02:28 PM
They are most likely talking about "tidal power".

That's what i was thinking, isn't there a company exploring that ?

old Grump
08-29-2011, 02:32 PM
There were several and some were actually built but weren't economically viable. Most just never got finished or wouldn't work as planned. Lots of visionary but not much practical engineering.

stinker
08-29-2011, 03:56 PM
Moonbats barking at the moon again :dammit:

Would'nt care if it was'nt for the fact that they vote and breed.

Infidelski
08-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Had someone tell me that moonrocks were so very radioactive that one ( 1 ) moon rock could power the earth for a year.

:wow:

old Grump
08-29-2011, 06:10 PM
Must be true, look how brightly it glows at night. It can't have anything to do with the sun because it's gone clean out of sight. Some powerful stuff coming from the moon.

I'll bet if Con Ed could run a cable to the moon they could not only power every house, factory, farm and manufacturing plant on the planet they could still have enough power to run super powerful electric vehicles.

I can see it now, no more TV schedules necessary, our TV receivers would be so good we could tune into any program that had ever been broadcast from the first days of Television to the ones that will air tomorrow morning.

tank_monkey
08-30-2011, 12:52 PM
There were several and some were actually built but weren't economically viable. Most just never got finished or wouldn't work as planned. Lots of visionary but not much practical engineering.

Are you saying that liberals .... have lots of imagination? Vision? but ..... their ideas are NOT practical or realistic in the actual world we live in? Is that what you're saying?!?!?!?! :think:

old Grump
08-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Are you saying that liberals .... have lots of imagination? Vision? but ..... their ideas are NOT practical or realistic in the actual world we live in? Is that what you're saying?!?!?!?! :think:
Don't let nobody tell you that you are as dumb as you look. You picked up on that right nicely. :coffee: