PDA

View Full Version : now dims get to ban republicans at public events which are taxpayer funded........

Ruskiegunlover
08-31-2011, 06:21 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/30/us-labor-day-wisconsin-idUSTRE77T64220110830

stinker
08-31-2011, 06:40 AM
Do whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Sore loser spoiled babies.

mriddick
08-31-2011, 07:21 AM
1. It highlights to what degree unions have become partisan organizations.
2. It shows the problems that can happen when you allow partisan organizations to control public events like this.

coppertales
08-31-2011, 07:46 AM
please. Unions are the equivelant to communist organizations................chris3

Sergis Bauer
08-31-2011, 08:21 AM
Unions are bad enough, but the public service unions are so corrupt and self-serving that even the liberal press was coming out against them. I think it was Newsweek had an article supporting the back and forth between labor and managaement, then comparing public sector unions to a company where the union reps elect the company's board of directors. Actually, not a bad analogy.

Their power had to be broken, and Walker stood up and did the right thing. It shows the level of corruption and naked self interest that these sleazebags were able to get the rest of the labor movement, and plenty of dimwitted citizens, to stand with them.

Richard Simmons
08-31-2011, 08:28 AM
They had the mayor on Fox News this morning. He said that if the unions want to keep Republicans out of the parade then he would pull all public funding and the unions could foot the entire bill for it.

Cypher
08-31-2011, 08:34 AM
Why not, black panthers are allowed to threaten voters at voting places and the MSM doesn't seem to think it's a big deal.

El Jefe
08-31-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm personally convinced that this is yet another sign of desperation on the part of the unions and their Democrat allies. They know that the tide runs against them now and I suspect we'll see all kinds of bizarre behavior out of them between now and the election. And that doesn't even touch on whats to come once municipal, state and the Fed government starts making the corrections necessary to get budgets inline.

:shtf:

ATAK, Inc.
08-31-2011, 10:06 AM
They had the mayor on Fox News this morning. He said that if the unions want to keep Republicans out of the parade then he would pull all public funding and the unions could foot the entire bill for it.

+1 That is a very smart move on the Mayors behalf!

Why not, black panthers are allowed to threaten voters at voting places and the MSM doesn't seem to think it's a big deal.

Don't forget the so-called just-us department!

I'm personally convinced that this is yet another sign of desperation on the part of the unions and their Democrat allies. They know that the tide runs against them now and I suspect we'll see all kinds of bizarre behavior out of them between now and the election. And that doesn't even touch on whats to come once municipal, state and the Fed government starts making the corrections necessary to get budgets inline.

:shtf:

Not just bizarre behavior, I see some extremely violent behavior on the horizon.

El Jefe
08-31-2011, 10:12 AM
Yes, if not before the election, then shortly after. Especially when all of the needed budget corrections start coming down the pipe.

Another thing that may prove interesting will be the up coming Democratic convention, if Barry doesn't throw the moonbats a few bones, I expect them to act up and show the Dems their disapproval.

Interesting times.

1 Patriot-of-many
08-31-2011, 03:13 PM
Nor does this outrageous "justice department"..... Imagine if it were White thugs with batons.....

El Jefe
08-31-2011, 04:11 PM
Nor does this outrageous "justice department"..... Imagine if it were White thugs with batons.....

:shtf::shtf::shtf::shtf::shtf:

Cypher
08-31-2011, 04:32 PM

Or even better scum bag kkk members, there would have been riots all over the country.

stinker
08-31-2011, 09:33 PM
Another thing that may prove interesting will be the up coming Democratic convention, if Barry doesn't throw the moonbats a few bones, I expect them to act up and show the Dems their disapproval.

Interesting times.

Actually there's unconfirmed rumors starting to float around that the wicked witch of Arkansas is being asked by the DNC to primary out bambam.

That is going to be a very interesting to watch shitstorm if it's true.