PDA

View Full Version : Chimps forced into Sollitary darkenss for THIRTY YEARS! WTF? WTF?

Mark Ducati
09-06-2011, 08:29 PM
IS this not cruel and unusual punishment of animals?

http://drieskewrites.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/chimpanzee/

FunkyPertwee
09-06-2011, 08:45 PM
She had abducted the ape in 1975 from a laboratory and raised Mojo as a human child. When he got older, it became necessary to lock him up in a cage.

As bad as being owned by a laboratory must be, apparently its no worse than living with an animal rights woman.

Sergis Bauer
09-06-2011, 08:49 PM
As bad as being owned by a laboratory must be, apparently its no worse than living with an animal rights woman.

+1. It's like the "animal lovers" on Animal Hoarders, a truly depressing show to watch.

Integratedj
09-06-2011, 09:06 PM
+1. It's like the "animal lovers" on Animal Hoarders, a truly depressing show to watch.

At one time all it did was disgust me to see those people on tv shows. Then I went into a couple of those fuckers houses and saw, and more importantly smelled the conditions first hand. One house was so bad I almost passed out from the ammonia smell after only being inside for 10ish minutes. It was really that bad. Couldn't breath, couldn't see properly. It pisses me off so much now that all I can imagine is having a baseball bat and 5 minutes alone with them.

O.S.O.K.
09-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Never ceases to disgust and make me feel ashamed to be of the same species as people that abuse animals.

Now, I am a hunter and will shoot a deer and process and eat it - but the kill is humane.

Ditto for most agricultural livestock - but I must admit that I have a hard time understanding the need to shit like the japs do with kobe beef and any operation that keeps the animals confined in a small box - chicken industry is like that...

Hard subject to get your cerebellum around...

But animal abuse as described in this article is cut and dry IMHO.

1 Patriot-of-many
09-06-2011, 09:46 PM
The monkeys have RAGE!... Don't let them out.....

stinker
09-07-2011, 01:29 AM
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

I feel sorry for the chimp though. It'll probably never get along with other animals.
If it was known she abducted it why the hell was'nt it yanked away the first time the animal control(or whatever) people showed up? Posession of stolen property.

00RedZX-6R
09-07-2011, 09:13 AM
The video they showed on the news was pretty wierd. You could see what looked like joy on the animals face when it saw the sun. IT hugged another one of the chimps.