PDA

View Full Version : honor those who died ....

printerman
09-09-2011, 08:49 AM
It's not a dishonor to question 9-11 , it's an obligation towards the truth !

Cowards say things like "let it go" or "how could the government do such a thing "

Red Herring's or False Flags have started many a war !

Operation Northwood's was Kennedy's chance to blame Castro ! Yet he took the high-road ....

Two wars later after 9-11 how dare we not question the facts !!!

learn more at www.911uc.org

NineFiveBravo
09-09-2011, 10:54 AM
I lost a cousin, and many, many family friends in the trade center... I'm not inclined to believe they were murdered by the US government.

Solidus-snake
09-09-2011, 11:06 AM
I lost a cousin, and many, many family friends in the trade center... I'm not inclined to believe they were murdered by the US government.

Do you have any family or friends that are vietnam vets and are dying/ died of cancer?

NineFiveBravo
09-09-2011, 11:11 AM
My father in law

Solidus-snake
09-09-2011, 11:19 AM
My father in law

Depending on what type of cancer it is/was you can thank Uncle Sam for it.

The Gov. has done terrible things to our own people for a long long time. The chemicals our boys were exposed to and marched through in 'Nam are a small example.

NineFiveBravo
09-09-2011, 11:21 AM
appreciated, but I was referring to the intentional mass murder of US citizens on US soil by means of flying aircrafts into commercial buildings

Massachusetts Minuteman
09-09-2011, 11:52 AM
In the ten years since 9/11, I've heard a lot of claims about 9/11 being an inside job. But there's no coherent alternative theory that explains all the evidence.

Even if I could believe our government would have no qualms about killing thousands of Americans, it's impossible for me to conceive that our government could engineer a precision operation and an airtight cover-up of that magnitude.

Solidus-snake
09-09-2011, 02:30 PM
appreciated, but I was referring to the intentional mass murder of US citizens on US soil by means of flying aircrafts into commercial buildings

Whatever it takes to start a war. We assassinated our own president to strengthen our involvment in one.

Massachusetts Minuteman
09-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Whatever it takes to start a war. We assassinated our own president to strengthen our involvment in one.

No no no. The Spanish-American War was long over by the time we assassinated McKinley.

Sergis Bauer
09-09-2011, 03:26 PM
[deleted]

Solidus-snake
09-09-2011, 10:16 PM
No no no. The Spanish-American War was long over by the time we assassinated McKinley.

Vietnam

Massachusetts Minuteman
09-11-2011, 07:01 AM
It's not a dishonor to question 9-11 , it's an obligation towards the truth !
And the only thing the 9/11 Truth movement has done in ten years is make a bunch of fringe celebrities rich pandering to the suspicion and credulity of idiots.

The Inside Job "theory" doesn't even deserve to be called a theory: it's just an incoherent slew of factoids and accusations. If one more amateur tells me how a burning skyscraper should or shouldn't fall, or gives me his opinion on the "strange coincidences and anomalies" in the official story of 9/11, I'm going to lose it.

NineFiveBravo
09-11-2011, 09:07 AM
And the only thing the 9/11 Truth movement has done in ten years is make a bunch of fringe celebrities rich pandering to the suspicion and credulity of idiots.

The Inside Job "theory" doesn't even deserve to be called a theory: it's just an incoherent slew of factoids and accusations. If one more amateur tells me how a burning skyscraper should or shouldn't fall, or gives me his opinion on the "strange coincidences and anomalies" in the official story of 9/11, I'm going to lose it.

You, Patriot, have been blessed with common sense and the ability to successfully implement it. I stand by your side.

Helen Keller
09-11-2011, 10:33 AM

+1

IMHO, This isn't Hollywood.
The good guys don't win every time.

Lysander
09-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Vietnam

Ever notice that for one conspiracy theory to work it relies on buying in to a dozen others?

Kennedy was killed by the Jews as payback for the Mafia Holocaust and desegregation. Plus they feared that with his push for NASA and Space Exploration we would find the secret Jew colony on the Dark Side of the Moon, where they were busy with their own Alan Parsons Project to convert it into a "Death Star" with a giant fricken "laser".

FunkyPertwee
09-11-2011, 11:46 AM
One time this older fellow told me that "the Jews" flew remote controlled planes through the towers. I wonder if this is the same story P-man sticks to.

The same guy wanted the US to be a christian empire of sorts, with 9-11 being his evidence for becoming hostile with "the Jews" (I'm guessing he meant Israel, not the New York kind), as well as all other non-christians.

Massachusetts Minuteman
09-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Ever notice that for one conspiracy theory to work it relies on buying in to a dozen others?

Kennedy was killed by the Jews as payback for the Mafia Holocaust and desegregation. Plus they feared that with his push for NASA and Space Exploration we would find the secret Jew colony on the Dark Side of the Moon, where they were busy with their own Alan Parsons Project to convert it into a "Death Star" with a giant fricken "laser".

:funny-post:

Yeah, the 9/11 Inside Job is really just a variation on the JFK assassination conspiracy: for some reason the whole thing has to happen in broad daylight, with thousands of people watching and filming; it seems to involve countless people from government, industry, and the intelligence communities of various countries; and afterward there was an incredibly labor-intensive public cover-up.

Not very plausible in either case, but people's familiarity with the JFK conspiracy is used to lend credibility to the 9/11 Inside Job.

Solidus-snake
09-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Eh, Im not convinced that 9/11 is a government job, I like to think that it really was a bunch of ragheads.

All im saying is that I dont completely dismiss the notion that some of it could have been staged. Simply keep our government in question.

The JFK thing is kinda obvious. I dont think it has anything to do at all with Jews, completely CIA in my personal opinion. Anyone who thinks the commander in chief is really the big cheese is more than a little mistaken.

Lysander
09-12-2011, 04:34 AM
The JFK thing is kinda obvious. I dont think it has anything to do at all with Jews, completely CIA in my personal opinion. Anyone who thinks the commander in chief is really the big cheese is more than a little mistaken.

The Jews was in jest, but thanks for proving my point.

If you have to buy in to a second conspiracy in order to establish the facts for the first conspiracy, odds are pretty good you're walking in the realm of fantasy.

Massachusetts Minuteman
09-12-2011, 04:46 AM

And anyone who thinks that the only way powerful forces could rub out the President is in public, with thousands watching, in an elaborate operation that involved many operatives and necessitated a government "whitewash" like the Warren Commission, is letting his imagination get the best of him.

Solidus-snake
09-12-2011, 08:32 AM
And anyone who thinks that the only way powerful forces could rub out the President is in public, with thousands watching, in an elaborate operation that involved many operatives and necessitated a government "whitewash" like the Warren Commission, is letting his imagination get the best of him.

When your making a statement you don't do it quietly behind closed doors. And also why not? When you know your subjects will eat any corn you throw at them without question.

For instance, the ordeal with Osama. WTF? No pictures and he, the most hated terrorist in America, was awarded a burial at sea? I think "hm, that's oddly convenient" of course the next guy screams KOOOOOK! were I to say that out loud. Just questioning.

Then Oswald gets greased right after they catch him? "Hm, thats oddly convenient" is all I'm thinking.

I guess what I meant to say was that It was obvious that it was fishy. Top it off with the Magic Bullet that came outta that Carcano and its even more fishy. Then add how all his secret service guys that are supposed to act as human shields back off away from him before the shots, even get down off of their designated riding stands on the back of the car?

Why not question it a bit?

Massachusetts Minuteman
09-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Why not question it a bit?

I have nothing against questioning it. Are we also allowed to question the Big Conspiracy?

I don't have much confidence in sinister scenarios that are unnecessarily public and labor-intensive. That's just a recipe for failure or exposure. A loner with a cheap rifle only has access to the President when he drives through town in a motorcade; the CIA presumably has better ways of rubbing people out. You think the secret service was in on it too? And the Dallas police let Ruby kill Oswald? And all the well-known politicians on the Warren Commission (including future President Ford) fudged the autopsy results and concocted the magic-bullet theory?

Aside from you and me, was there anyone else who wasn't in on the JFK assassination?