PDA

View Full Version : The R.C.M.P. remembered us this Morning in the Yearly Servie at the Depot.

Hobe Sound AK
09-11-2011, 05:50 PM
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police with over 30,000 Member's is the largest Police Force in the World. I have corrisponded with many of them over the past 4 Years. The National Police Force of Canada. Every 2nd. Sunday in September, they hold a Memorial Service at the Depot Detachment, in Regina, Saskatchewan, to Honor all Member's Killed in the Line of Duty since they were formed in 1873. Orginally known at the North West Mounted Police. This Morning's Service was Special because as it was on September, 11th, they also Honored our Loss as well. I found one Photo from the Service this Morning so far, on their site: www.rcmp.ca I have posted it on my Gallery, it is the first Photo, titled: Service. If anyone can post it here please do. I still have Photo problem's. Perhaps' you could enlarge it as well. We may have our problem's with Canada from time to time, but they have alway's stood with us! The Depot Detachment, is part of the 15 Division's of the R.C.M.P. what we would call a Police Academy. Paul :crying_small:

Full Otto
09-11-2011, 06:34 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/xogqbo.jpg

Hobe Sound AK
09-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Thankyou very much! Full Otto! You made it much larger. Paul

Full Otto
09-11-2011, 07:20 PM
You're welcome