PDA

View Full Version : More "AK47s" used in shootings.

imanaknut
09-12-2011, 12:27 AM
How perfectly perfect that suddenly violence with what news media likes to call "AK47s" (but we know better).

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/11/2-killed-22-injured-in-florida-night-club-shooting/?intcmp=obinsite

Police said they believe the suspects used AK-47 assault rifles, according to the Bradenton Herald. About 70 to 80 rounds were fired in the shooting and police have recovered spent 7.62 x 39-mm. cartridge cases, leading police to believe at least one semi-automatic weapon was used.

Quote made to preserve story pending Fox or government editing.

Oswald Bastable
09-12-2011, 01:27 AM
You and I both know aknut, there's no other weapon ever used in a shooting that involves a rifle except the AK...as far as the MSM is concerned.

Just as all shootings involving handguns involve "high capacity clips", even in cases like the Virginia Tech shooter who was using 10 round mags.

LAGC
09-12-2011, 01:54 AM
I've noticed an uptick in anecdotal "rifle shooting" threads on Democratic Underground Guns forum as well. Of course, the resident antis sniff them out like a hound-dog and circle in like vultures, but someone always reminds them that rifle shootings only make up 2.5% of all gun crime, despite the recent rash.

Oswald Bastable
09-12-2011, 02:34 AM
I've noticed an uptick in anecdotal "rifle shooting" threads on Democratic Underground Guns forum as well. Of course, the resident antis sniff them out like a hound-dog and circle in like vultures, but someone always reminds them that rifle shootings only make up 2.5% of all gun crime, despite the recent rash.

The really sad part is that the grand majority of them involve some type of gang activity, and that part is always played down...it's always about the weapon, never about the culture.

LAGC
09-12-2011, 03:12 AM
The really sad part is that the grand majority of them involve some type of gang activity, and that part is always played down...it's always about the weapon, never about the culture.

Yup. 99% of all gun crime is merely a symptom of a social disease, ignoring the true causes of the phenomena.

A lot of it is a direct result of the "war on drugs." So long as youth find greater opportunity in crime than in legal alternatives, we'll never get a handle on the problem.

O.S.O.K.
09-12-2011, 09:44 AM

Oh, you are talking about "children" with guns right? That's what a 17 year old gang banger that's murdered six people is = a churlin.

sevlex
09-12-2011, 10:14 AM
How you wanna bet these AKs are Fast & Furious related?

:coffee:

Krupski
09-12-2011, 10:45 AM
You and I both know aknut, there's no other weapon ever used in a shooting that involves a rifle except the AK...as far as the MSM is concerned.

Just as all shootings involving handguns involve "high capacity clips", even in cases like the Virginia Tech shooter who was using 10 round mags.

The new buzzword is "assault clips". Ban "assault clips". For the children.

LAGC
09-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Someone posted this on another board, thought I'd share here:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/krispos42/Gungeon/journalist_gun_ID_chart.jpg

Tx Dogblaster
09-12-2011, 08:17 PM
LAGC beat me to it...

AKTexas
09-12-2011, 08:23 PM
LAGC should not be in possession of pics of guns.

Partisan1983
09-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Someone posted this on another board, thought I'd share here:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/krispos42/Gungeon/journalist_gun_ID_chart.jpg

:lmao3:

Gunner1558
09-16-2011, 04:02 PM
That 2 piece, red and black AK47 second from the bottom, left side.

I haven't seen one of that type assault rifle in years.