PDA

View Full Version : VACATION!!!!!

f.b.l.p
09-19-2011, 04:20 PM
After a week of 14 hour shifts,My last week of vacation for the year is upon me.And how shall I use said glorious free time,you ask?Well,Went to the dentist this morning,Whom after an hour of poking,prodding,and x-raying,informed me I need 5 fucking teeth surgicaly removed.Set the appointment up for tomorrow aft.Gotta fast for twelve hours beforehand.SO,Tomorrow morning I have to get up early so I can walk the dogs so I can drop my car off at 8:00 for a new alternator,so I can walk home and walk around town to pay some bills.and then go to the oral surgeon to have said teeth jackhammerd out of my head.Then I get to go pick up my car[hopefully]to the tune of 500 bucks.I will then proceed home,Face packed with cotton,and instructions to eat nothing but clear fluids.Which shoud'nt that big a problem because I have to fast for ANOTHER FUCKING 12 HOURS for my doctors appointment wednesday morning.My Doctor,Dr Janishtbooliaka Kalripinalpernakia[not sure about the exact spelling], not only has breath that could strip the tiles off the space shuttle,His nuckles are the size of my head.Yes,I'ts THAT kind of checkup.Can only wonder what the rest of the week holds in store.Maybe a beaver attack.Or being sexually violated by a moose.Or even seeing a picture of Nancy Pelosi naked.At least I don't have to be back to work till next monday!:oh-shit:

slamfire51
09-19-2011, 06:44 PM
After a week of 14 hour shifts,My last week of vacation for the year is upon me.And how shall I use said glorious free time,you ask?Well,Went to the dentist this morning,Whom after an hour of poking,prodding,and x-raying,informed me I need 5 fucking teeth surgicaly removed.Set the appointment up for tomorrow aft.Gotta fast for twelve hours beforehand.SO,Tomorrow morning I have to get up early so I can walk the dogs so I can drop my car off at 8:00 for a new alternator,so I can walk home and walk around town to pay some bills.and then go to the oral surgeon to have said teeth jackhammerd out of my head.Then I get to go pick up my car[hopefully]to the tune of 500 bucks.I will then proceed home,Face packed with cotton,and instructions to eat nothing but clear fluids.Which shoud'nt that big a problem because I have to fast for ANOTHER FUCKING 12 HOURS for my doctors appointment wednesday morning.My Doctor,Dr Janishtbooliaka Kalripinalpernakia[not sure about the exact spelling], not only has breath that could strip the tiles off the space shuttle,His nuckles are the size of my head.Yes,I'ts THAT kind of checkup.Can only wonder what the rest of the week holds in store.Maybe a beaver attack.Or being sexually violated by a moose.Or even seeing a picture of Nancy Pelosi naked.At least I don't have to be back to work till next monday!:oh-shit:

You NEED a vacation.

davepool
09-19-2011, 07:30 PM

You're having WAY to much fun.