PDA

View Full Version : Obama's approval numbers continue to head south.

El Jefe
10-07-2011, 03:49 PM
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

He's down to 38%. I wonder how low it will get? At this rate he should be at around 30% come election time. Ouch. :)

Sergis Bauer
10-07-2011, 05:14 PM
The big job numbers Barry was looking for haven't shown up. The spin the lib media put on it is that we've gone from falling behind to going nowhere. Not much of a spin. I'm sure he will try every trick he knows to make the numbers appear to point up next year, but there's only so much that smoke and mirrors can do for a faltering economy.

mriddick
10-07-2011, 05:17 PM
At this point he's probably 5 points below what is considered the normal base for the democratic vote, it says something to think he's well into losing traditional democratic voters.

TEN-32
10-07-2011, 05:21 PM
They pine for the good old days of Jimmah Cartah.

Warthogg
10-07-2011, 05:49 PM
They pine for the good old days of Jimmah Cartah.

While I 'oak' for a non RINO Rethuglican.:crying_small:

Wart

blacksheep
10-07-2011, 11:21 PM
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

He's down to 38%. I wonder how low it will get? At this rate he should be at around 30% come election time. Ouch. :)

Could you imagine what they would be if they/press beat him up like they did to Bush.

El Jefe
10-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Could you imagine what they would be if they/press beat him up like they did to Bush.

Low single digit.

coppertales
10-08-2011, 07:53 AM
that 100000 jobs were created last week. On the radio yesterday it was reported that half that number were strikers returning to work......go figure......chris3

El Jefe
10-08-2011, 08:17 AM
that 100000 jobs were created last week. On the radio yesterday it was reported that half that number were strikers returning to work......go figure......chris3

The Obama economy is nothing more than a shell game.

El Laton Caliente
10-08-2011, 08:37 AM
I when to the compare Presidents section of the link. About the only Prez to scope lower was Carter... Obie the I Won is in trouble.

LAGC
10-08-2011, 05:26 PM
You know, I don't think incumbents are going to be doing very well for the foreseeable future. This country's problems run so deep, that there's going to be a lot of shuffling of congresscritters and presidents in and out of their coveted seats.

On the plus side, we may not even need term limits!

El Laton Caliente
10-08-2011, 05:31 PM
You know, I don't think incumbents are going to be doing very well for the foreseeable future. This country's problems run so deep, that there's going to be a lot of shuffling of congresscritters and presidents in and out of their coveted seats.

On the plus side, we may not even need term limits!

We're going to make a libertarian out of you yet...

When will the left learn the totalitarians do not have the common man's side in the world. Absolute power and all that it brings...

Warthogg
10-08-2011, 05:44 PM

Perhaps you have discovered a new electorate ?? This one elects fools and thieves and reelects more than 90%.

Wart