PDA

View Full Version : Airplane ? Don't you mean Drone ?

printerman
08-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Pentagon terrorism ? Screen play ? What Plane ? Never been "any" evidence of a plane ! Plane wheels/landing gear/trucks don't burn down , or at least never have and this fire show much evidence of a rather "cool" fire ! Hot in some spots and rather cool in others , just like an explosive might do . Where's any plane parts ? ANY PLANE PARTS ?

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/printerman-photo/political%20and%20humor/images.jpg

Doesn't fit hmmm!! Gee can't find even one photo of plane !!! Fire but no plane ?

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/printerman-photo/political%20and%20humor/images11.jpg

Could it be that the thin skin that was found and has been stored with zero investigators allowed is from one of our Drones ? Several witnesses say drone , others say plane (drone looks like plane)

Professional pilots say flying at supposed angle and height would require our airforces best and not likely even then , given uneven terrain ...WTF ?

MOP
08-12-2010, 11:51 PM
There were 4 missing airliners.............................correct ?

#1 and #2 hit NY.

#4 crashed in a field in PA.

#3 was supposed to hit the White House; but followed the river to plunge into the Pentagon.

You claimed that the lack of Large Chunks of debris, negated the use of an airliner...........

.........................Where is Airliner #3 with its crew/passengers ?

Have you seen Worl War-II footages of Kamikaze Attacks on US ships ? not alot of debris

remained. The suicidal pilot flew in at Full Speed to destroy the ship. Wooden planks

for carriers, and steel plating for other ships.

That same tactic was used with Airliner #3, full speed against a very solid structure, as

soon as the plane hit; it disintegrated into small pieces followed by a huge fireball from

the jet fuel.

You want conspiracy ? Let us talk about the Kennedy Assassination.

RJ Shooter
08-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Again, I'm going to get angry at this stupidity!!!!

I will say this, and will drop it. My uncle (3mo older than me), a Pentagon Contractor out of McLean, VA was on the highway after leaving the Pentagon. He watched the plane clip the light poles as it passed over his car, crashing and disappearing into the Pentagon! He saw it!

He called my mother later that afternoon so that everyone would know he was OK. He told the story of the LARGE COMMERCIAL AEROPLANE passing over all of the cars on the highway, clipping light poles. This is WELL BEFORE any ridiculous conspiracy theory by morons was created. He's a former Army NCO and knows exactly what a drone is.

If you think anything else, you're a simplistic moron that lives for conspiracy bull crap! It also insults the lives that were lost that day, and takes away blame from the true villains and murderers! It also insults my family that witnessed the event, calling them a liar!

So you, Krupski and all the other morons that believe this crap - continue to be fools!

justinsaneok
08-13-2010, 04:00 AM
I read the 20000000 page report on that shity day and it in know way happened how it was stated in the report. What can you do? People lie more so when the truth is needed the most. Jet fuel thats a good one.

justinsaneok
08-13-2010, 04:08 AM
Again, I'm going to get angry at this stupidity!!!!

I will say this, and will drop it. My uncle (3mo older than me), a Pentagon Contractor out of McLean, VA was on the highway after leaving the Pentagon. He watched the plane clip the light poles as it passed over his car, crashing and disappearing into the Pentagon! He saw it!

He called my mother later that afternoon so that everyone would know he was OK. He told the story of the LARGE COMMERCIAL AEROPLANE passing over all of the cars on the highway, clipping light poles. This is WELL BEFORE any ridiculous conspiracy theory by morons was created. He's a former Army NCO and knows exactly what a drone is.

If you think anything else, you're a simplistic moron that lives for conspiracy bull crap! It also insults the lives that were lost that day, and takes away blame from the true villains and murderers! It also insults my family that witnessed the event.

So you, Krupski and all the other morons that believe this crap - continue to be fools!

Really your uncle was an NCO in the army and was a pentagon contractor and saw that shit. Lucky he got out of there.

Bluntforce
08-13-2010, 05:33 AM
There is a drone training facility four miles away from here, they fly over my house all the time. These things are tiny compared to a jetliner.

No way in hell could one of those do that much damage with conventional explosives.

Why were there jet engines on the lawn if this was a drone?

Just for the hell of it I'll mention, at night they sometimes leave the blinking lights on the drones and fly extremely low over telephone wires and roads that would not be safe for manned vehicles or larger ones. The lights don't flicker constantly and if you are lucky sometimes a light will blink directly over you at night on a country road lower than any plane would ever fly and you can not hear them over your car engine. The first thought is UFO and meteor and ET and such. Then you remember the drones and relax....unless you are doing something illegal.

printerman
08-13-2010, 08:09 AM
There were 4 missing airliners.............................correct ?

#1 and #2 hit NY.

#4 crashed in a field in PA.

#3 was supposed to hit the White House; but followed the river to plunge into the Pentagon.

You claimed that the lack of Large Chunks of debris, negated the use of an airliner...........

.........................Where is Airliner #3 with its crew/passengers ?

Have you seen Worl War-II footages of Kamikaze Attacks on US ships ? not alot of debris

remained. The suicidal pilot flew in at Full Speed to destroy the ship. Wooden planks

for carriers, and steel plating for other ships.

That same tactic was used with Airliner #3, full speed against a very solid structure, as

soon as the plane hit; it disintegrated into small pieces followed by a huge fireball from

the jet fuel.

You want conspiracy ? Let us talk about the Kennedy Assassination.

I'll go Kennedy anytime , however plane landing gear "has never" disintegrated in investigation history ...
....way to many facts pointing towards drone and the cover-up and lack of investigation on the worst crime on a government structure is unusual indeed .

RJ Shooter
08-13-2010, 08:10 AM
I'll go Kennedy anytime , however plane landing gear "has never" disintegrated in investigation history ...
....way to many facts pointing towards drone and the cover-up and lack of investigation on the worst crime on a government structure is unusual indeed .I'll ask you directly. ARE YOU CALLING MY UNCLE A LIAR?

printerman
08-13-2010, 08:14 AM
....notice the "bright white , clean" smoke of such as explosives ! Fuels burn dark with a soot outline . Also its funny how the pentagon only released two of the five clips from the security camera ! Why hold back the very clips that would show plane .

RJ Shooter
08-13-2010, 08:18 AM
Answer My Question!

printerman
08-13-2010, 08:23 AM
I'll ask you directly. ARE YOU CALLING MY UNCLE A LIAR?

I wouldn't go as far as to call your Uncle a blatant liar , however several possibilities exist
1. He may have been asked to help as a matter of Government Security
2. He simply may have been mistaken , it happens (not likely considering his expertise though
3. Drone may have been "dressed" to appear as plane
4. He may indeed be lying as a matter of sensationalism "I was there" syndrome
5. There were equal number of those who saw drone and those who saw plane
6. My intent is not to cast lack of cred to your Uncle , but rather point out that there are some rather odd matters left un-checked

RJ Shooter
08-13-2010, 08:36 AM
I wouldn't go as far as to call your Uncle a blatant liar , however several possibilities exist
1. He may have been asked to help as a matter of Government Security
2. He simply may have been mistaken , it happens (not likely considering his expertise though
3. Drone may have been "dressed" to appear as plane
4. He may indeed be lying as a matter of sensationalism "I was there" syndrome
5. There were equal number of those who saw drone and those who saw plane
6. My intent is not to cast lack of cred to your Uncle , but rather point out that there are some rather odd matters left un-checkedYou just called a family member, that was there, a liar - when YOU were never there? You are the biggest moron on GunsNet, and luckily everyone knows it. Too bad you're too clueless to see what you are.

But YOU of course, were never there, and instead trust your BS conspiracy theory sites for all your credible information. Again, you weren't there! You are an ignorant sheep that loves to be fed his sugar coated bull crap. But what would one expect from such a simple mind?

All the landing gear pieces that were found all the way to the center of the Pentagon must have been strategically staged throughout. Right? MORON! There are no drones that look like a 757, and none have landing gear, wheels and tires of that size! There are are also photos of workers carrying fuselage pieces that have obvious AA markings and colors. Even the rivets were an exact match. I guess somehow, in the midst of all the media there, they snuck all these pieces in, right? I remember posting image after image after image years ago when Krupski tried to pull this BS.

And to what end is this ridiculous theory? Why would "we" destroy our own DoD? Why would "we" then take a plane full of citizens and kill them somewhere else? They had to go somewhere! What was the goal with this whole 9/11 event? George Bush could have went to war for any number of reasons without killing a bunch of US Citizens? WHAT WAS THE GOAL O' PRINTERSHEEP?

You have already cast a lack of credibility on my family. You're now on my radar Printard....Sorry! ENJOY!

slamfire51
08-13-2010, 08:40 AM
Hey, it's time for a "KOOK" forum.

Give printerman a mod job there.:smiley31:

AKTexas
08-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Hey, it's time for a "KOOK" forum.

Give printerman a mod job there.:smiley31:

No!

Edit:Wait,you mean all bigfoot,alien, 10/22 taking out a helicopter threads will go there?

slamfire51
08-13-2010, 08:45 AM
No!

Edit:Wait,you mean all bigfoot,alien, 10/22 taking out a helicopter threads will go there?

:laugh:

AKTexas
08-13-2010, 08:46 AM

See post 14 again.

slamfire51
08-13-2010, 08:48 AM
Look at post #15.

AKTexas
08-13-2010, 08:50 AM

RJ Shooter
08-13-2010, 09:15 AM
:thumbspbig:

RJ Shooter
08-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Anyone know what the wings of an airliner are filled with? Anyone know what the skin of airliner is made of? How about the skeleton? The melting point of aluminum and the burning point of jet fuel in normal open air, are pretty close. So, even if the metal is only softened, it's going to disintegrate rather quickly on impact and during an explosion.

Ever thrown a soda/beer can against a brick wall?

Throw a soda can full of jet fuel at a wall, not much of the can is is gonna remain - if any! But I guess logic and physics is lost on those without the capacity for understanding.

AKTexas
08-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Anyone know what the wings of an airliner are filled with? Anyone know what the skin of airliner is made of? How about the skeleton? The melting point of aluminum and the burning point of jet fuel in normal open air, are pretty close. So, even if the metal is only softened, it's going to disintegrate rather quickly on impact and during an explosion.

Ever thrown a soda/beer can against a brick wall?

Throw a soda can full of jet fuel at a wall, not much of the can is is gonna remain - if any! But I guess logic and physics is lost on those without the capacity for understanding.

Buzz!

What is jet fuel and Aluminum Alex?

printerman
08-13-2010, 07:03 PM
An empty 757 contains about 60 tons of metal , plastic , and glass . People and luggage add several tons more . The airplane is 155 feet long , much longer than the penetrated section of building . At the rear of the penetration no parts were found . The military only has two pieces of found aircraft , a 6 ft. aluminum skin in Boeing colors and a 1 ft. piece of gold anodized aluminum ! US Military photos contain "no" aircraft trucks and their official release indicated "all" craft parts were disintergrated . Fuselage diameter is 13 ft. yet the hole sizes don't match . 125 ft. wingspan and barely scratches on either side of the building . In all of the Navy photos and Pentagon photos there are no signs of any plane . Other plane wrecks of similar happenstance at least have the proper weighed amounts of melted glass . Many conflicting witnesses report opposing sights . Army Captain Lincoln Liebner saw a plane , Pentagon Network Engineer Tom Seibert indicated a missile like drone . Just a few facts from my moronic brain ....

crapshoot
08-15-2010, 10:40 AM
An empty 757 contains about 60 tons of metal , plastic , and glass . People and luggage add several tons more . The airplane is 155 feet long , much longer than the penetrated section of building . At the rear of the penetration no parts were found . The military only has two pieces of found aircraft , a 6 ft. aluminum skin in Boeing colors and a 1 ft. piece of gold anodized aluminum ! US Military photos contain "no" aircraft trucks and their official release indicated "all" craft parts were disintergrated . Fuselage diameter is 13 ft. yet the hole sizes don't match . 125 ft. wingspan and barely scratches on either side of the building . In all of the Navy photos and Pentagon photos there are no signs of any plane . Other plane wrecks of similar happenstance at least have the proper weighed amounts of melted glass . Many conflicting witnesses report opposing sights . Army Captain Lincoln Liebner saw a plane , Pentagon Network Engineer Tom Seibert indicated a missile like drone . Just a few facts from my moronic brain ....

What is happening in Iran today?

Maser**
08-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Just when is shrub going to be charged for this?!

RJ Shooter
08-15-2010, 03:22 PM
What is happening in Iran today?Maybe they're unveiling the missing airliner that didn't crash into the Pentagon! But of course the passengers are in an Iranian prison!!! I know they'll revealing this on the interwebs today, or in the next 3 days!!!! <rollseyes>

Lysander
08-15-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm with RJ on this one, if you're arguing anything else as the cause other than a Jetliner, you're an idiot.

Like him, the last time Krupski tried pulling this idiocy I posted picture after picture of similar crash sites where there were few, if any, parts recovered after an intensely hot fire burned.

Here's a picture from AeroMexico Flight 498 crash:

http://www.airdisaster.com/photos/am498/3.jpg

Note, this plane crashed into brick buildings, not a reinforced area designed to withstand bomb blasts. Which, by the way, is what the Pentagon has been upgraded to do starting after the OKC Bombing.

Air France Flight 296 crashed on takeoff (low speed) and burned in a forest. Not much left of it either:

http://www.airdisaster.com/photos/af296/10.jpg

UAL Flight 232 Crashed into the ground, only the forward part of the fuselage was intact.

http://www.airdisaster.com/photos/ua232/2.jpg

Here's the best one. An El Al Cargo 747 (Flight 1862) crashed into an apartment complex:

http://www.airdisaster.com/photos/elal1862/3.jpg

http://www.airdisaster.com/photos/elal1862/2.jpg

http://www.airdisaster.com/photos/elal1862/1.jpg

Not much left of that jet either.

So Printertard, you once again are proven to be a complete idiot.