PDA

View Full Version : A Blast at Knob Creek fall 2011!

SouthernArmament
10-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Just wanted you all to know that we had a blast at the fall 2011 machinegun shoot at Knob Creek! It was trully AWESOME and we even drew thae attention of Michael Bane who did a segment on our CGM-101! It was really cool and we are trully honored and humbled to have gotten his attention! He has a huge following- and huge HD cameras in his crew! we can't wait til the spring when the segment airs on Shooting Gallery via the Outdoor Channel...

From Left, my friend Matt Sweeney, Mr. Michael Bane, and Me (Rob Camarota). Thanks to all of you that are supporting Southern Armament now and in the future!
http://sa-arms.com/Img/KCR2a.jpg

I also had the pleasure of meeting Frogman, if all of you arfe and I suspect that you are, like Frogman, we will be getting along quite well for a long long time!

Partisan1983
10-18-2011, 12:48 AM
That's awesome man. I have been wanting to go back for years now, I just never seem to have the money.

Solidus-snake
10-18-2011, 04:46 AM
Wow I musta been at the side booths, I didn't see the cameras. Had a great time myself, took my little sister in law this time, she had a blast.

Schuetzenman
10-18-2011, 06:12 AM
The Creek is always fun. Been 6 years since I was there.

APEXgunparts
10-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Knob Creek was a lot of work...and a lot of fun!
I recognize the folks I met at Southern Armament and APEX also had Michael Bane and his camera's set up by our booth.
I am already looking forward to the Spring 2012 KCR!

Richard

Mark Ducati
10-26-2011, 07:27 PM
I've been twice... one of the things that goes through my mind is how much money is almost literally being thrown downrange in terms of ammo consumption.

They've had a guy with a quad 50 that hooks to the back of his truck with a regular trailer hitch... he's got these "tombstone" style drum mags, I have no idea how many rounds each holds... but, when he's firing all 4, thousands of dollars are going down range and he shoots all day long!