PDA

View Full Version : Obama suffers enthusiasm deficit

old Grump
10-19-2011, 06:34 PM
Washington Times

by Stephen Dinan (http://www.washingtontimes.com/staff/stephen-dinan/)
Published on October 17, 2011

Republicans seem far more excited to vote in next year's presidential elections than Democrats are, suggesting the same sort of enthusiasm gap that pushed the GOP to big gains in the 2010 elections.
The numbers were part of the latest CNN-ORC International poll that found 62 percent of self-identified Republicans were extremely or very enthusiastic about voting for president, while only 48 percent of Democrats said the same thing.

Independents, meanwhile, are the least eager, with just 39 percent saying they're excited to vote, and a whopping 21 percent saying they're "not at all enthusiastic."
I'm shocked, just shocked I tell you. What happened to Obamas picture replacing the flag in our classrooms and songs of praise instead of the pledge of allegiance. Maybe he should go to Somalia and apologize to the warlords there...that is sure to raise his ratings among the unemployed and bring grudging admiration from those bible clutching gun owner hicks out there who haven't properly appreciated what a nice guy he is.

Says I with tongue firmly in cheek.

blacksheep
10-19-2011, 06:41 PM
His ratings will go up if he retires.:laughingtohard:

El Jefe
10-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Even Barry knows he sucks. :)

slamfire51
10-20-2011, 12:47 AM
It's amazing all the people in the crowds cheering him on about the jobs bill as he tries to hide his campaigning on the taxpayer's dime.
He is so fucking transparent and the crowds he draws are stupid enough to believe anything he spews.

He needs to keep his ass in DC and do his fucking job. The 2012 elections can't come soon enough.

Warthogg
10-20-2011, 10:24 AM
He needs to keep his ass in DC and do his fucking job.

I would be content if Barry and Michelle took an extended golfing vacation........maybe take Senate leader Harry Reid and Speaker John Boehner along to act as caddies. :bigsmilebounce:

Wart

O.S.O.K.
10-20-2011, 10:28 AM
I would be content if Barry and Michelle took an extended golfing vacation........maybe take Senate leader Harry Reid and Speaker John Boehner along to act as caddies. :bigsmilebounce:

Wart

They did that already. It was like... hitler and netanyahu golfing together... weird! ;)

El Jefe
10-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Wait, what? Are you people implying that raising taxes and spending more on government programs and hiring more government employees won't help the economy? :confused1:

O.S.O.K.
10-20-2011, 10:58 AM
No, no no - it will definately help the economy.... tank.

El Jefe
10-20-2011, 11:02 AM
No, no no - it will definately help the economy.... tank.

Which is why Barry wishes to do it and why the wishy-washy middle of the electorate have abandoned him.

Warthogg
10-20-2011, 11:03 AM
They did that already. It was like... hitler and netanyahu golfing together... weird! ;)

EXTENDED as in maybe a year or so.

I think Speaker Boehner fits in more than most are willing to admit. I saw and heard Speaker Boehner on Fox tell us his job was 'to find common ground and work with the President'. Asshole.

Wart

Warthogg
10-20-2011, 11:06 AM
Wait, what? Are you people implying that raising taxes and spending more on government programs and hiring more government employees won't help the economy? :confused1:
Senate Leader Harry Reid said just yesterday the private sector is doing fine on job growth and the public sector is what needs .gov help to grow. I schit you not.....Harry said just that.

Wart

Reid indicated on Wednesday that Congress should focus on boosting government jobs, such as teachers and first responders, because of the recent job losses in that sector. In contrast, he said, "private-sector jobs have been doing just fine."
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/188743-rep-black-says-reid-out-of-touch-with-just-fine-jobs-comment