PDA

View Full Version : Fox News reporters attacked by Amish

FunkyPertwee
10-24-2011, 09:11 PM
Here is an older story but one I found interesting anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKSpnfyN6sI&feature=related

O.S.O.K.
10-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Chimp out!

Yes, it's a cultural thing. The response to high emotion is always VIOLENCE.

Had to laugh when I saw the reporter pepper spraying them and they're all pulling back like a pack of dogs.

Animals. Sorry - nothing anybody can say to me will change my mind.

Urban blacks have been condition to respond violently to high emotion.

You see it over and over and over.

Warthogg
10-24-2011, 10:21 PM
The women got this mess going. Not surprising.

Wart

Charliebravo
10-24-2011, 11:19 PM
The women got this mess going. Not surprising.

WartNo shit. The women always like to start the shit with men, knowing that their husband, boyfriend, or baby daddy will step in if their victim decides to fight back.

tank_monkey
10-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Chimp out!

Yes, it's a cultural thing. The response to high emotion is always VIOLENCE.

Had to laugh when I saw the reporter pepper spraying them and they're all pulling back like a pack of dogs.

Animals. Sorry - nothing anybody can say to me will change my mind.

Urban blacks have been condition to respond violently to high emotion.

You see it over and over and over.

I agree with you 100%. Inner city blacks in poor neighborhoods have a lot of individuals who act in this manner. I actually have some NORMAL black friends who live in crappy neighborhoods, but they are definitely the MINORITY within their own community.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't let Kadmos hear you. :)

JTHunter
10-25-2011, 12:13 AM
They seem to think that by their crude, foul language, yelling and screaming, that they will get their point across better.
All they really do is prove their gross, animalistic, stupidity and brutality.
:2cents::loser:

Hobe Sound AK
10-25-2011, 05:48 AM
Remind's me of the little Punk I saw, running down the Street, the other Day hanging onto his Pant's so they dont fall ldown. I yelled at him as I drove by: Do you know what a Belt is? haha!

Schuetzenman
10-25-2011, 06:13 AM
Remind's me of the little Punk I saw, running down the Street, the other Day hanging onto his Pant's so they dont fall ldown. I yelled at him as I drove by: Do you know what a Belt is? haha!

He probably doesn't. But I bet he voted for Obama and will again.

FunkyPertwee
10-25-2011, 07:46 AM
He probably doesn't. But I bet he voted for Obama and will again.

His mom voted for Obama. That one probably doesn't have the attention span to get out there and do it himself.

O.S.O.K.
10-25-2011, 09:10 AM
It's a wonder that there aren't 10 X as many LEO's shooting these people every day. The way they respond to authority, the way they mass-up immediately when there's some high emontion...

I'm not saying that they don't already have a lot of LEO abuse (the LEO's are acting defensively and expecting the worst) but I'm just saying it's amazing that it's not much much more than it is based on the situation.

I would not want to be a cop in the inner city - good Lord.

abpt1
10-26-2011, 07:30 PM
I could give a shit....... I say fuck the asshole reporters . :pileon:

JTHunter
10-26-2011, 10:39 PM
I could give a shit....... I say fuck the asshole reporters.

"Could" or "could not"? And why come down on the reporter and cameraman? They were just there doing their jobs! They were even being kind to those N*@@#&% giving them a chance to express their grief ON AIR and get their little piece of fame! There was NO CALL for those scummy low-lifes to attack them!

Kadmos
10-27-2011, 12:06 AM
"Could" or "could not"? And why come down on the reporter and cameraman? They were just there doing their jobs! They were even being kind to those N*@@#&% giving them a chance to express their grief ON AIR and get their little piece of fame! There was NO CALL for those scummy low-lifes to attack them!

I saw a news report on this some time back with more of the beginning footage. I can't remember what initially really started it, but I think you are dead wrong assuming that people want to show their grief on air or that is some sort of giant "favor".

I did find video of the incident from a different angle that starts just a bit earlier. It's obvious the reporters weren't wanted there. And by the end the discussion was largely calmer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2j4V9nCRE

As to my personal opinion, yes the girl overreacted, but yes the reporters are generally blood sucking scum. I've watched them do several interviews and stories and the reporters are generally rude. First they park the van somewhat away, film from a distance with the reporter in front and the scene in the background for 20 minutes or so, ignoring everyone, then they approach and often ask questions that will get a reaction.

My guess (yes guess, but educated guess) is that the reporter came up and asked one of two questions that set her off

1. "We've heard some information that he was involved with a gang, is there any truth to this?"

2. "Was he a known drug user or did he have any dealings with drugs?"

Consider what it would feel like to get asked these questions right after your kid gets shot dead and decide if it would bother you at all.

abpt1
10-27-2011, 07:04 AM
I saw a news report on this some time back with more of the beginning footage. I can't remember what initially really started it, but I think you are dead wrong assuming that people want to show their grief on air or that is some sort of giant "favor".

I did find video of the incident from a different angle that starts just a bit earlier. It's obvious the reporters weren't wanted there. And by the end the discussion was largely calmer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2j4V9nCRE

As to my personal opinion, yes the girl overreacted, but yes the reporters are generally blood sucking scum. I've watched them do several interviews and stories and the reporters are generally rude. First they park the van somewhat away, film from a distance with the reporter in front and the scene in the background for 20 minutes or so, ignoring everyone, then they approach and often ask questions that will get a reaction.

My guess (yes guess, but educated guess) is that the reporter came up and asked one of two questions that set her off

1. "We've heard some information that he was involved with a gang, is there any truth to this?"

2. "Was he a known drug user or did he have any dealings with drugs?"

Consider what it would feel like to get asked these questions right after your kid gets shot dead and decide if it would bother you at all.

Exactly my thoughts !

TEN-32
10-27-2011, 07:09 AM
Your tax dollars doing what they do best... .

shorthair
10-27-2011, 07:28 AM
I agree that the reporters are and continue to be ass holes. They feign that they can't understand why you wouldn't want to talk to them.." I'm only doing my job".

They know better. Get another job ass hole.

They all think their so special.

Bluntforce
10-27-2011, 09:22 PM
What the fuck is about cameras that makes people think it's OK with the person holding it to grab them? If some .02 cocksucker grabs my expensive camera I'm gonna make change out his sorry ass.

raxar
10-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Your tax dollars doing what they do best... .

pancakes?