PDA

View Full Version : Any Guesses about what comes next?

walletscared
10-28-2011, 08:20 PM
I've had a C&R for 15 years and have seen the surplus from France,UK,Swiss,USSR ect. ect. Now I begin to wonder whats left out there undiscovered that will be my next "GOTTA HAVE THAT!!!!Anyone have any good guess or idea?

Hobe Sound AK
10-28-2011, 08:56 PM
North korea! One Day when they fall apart, and need cash. We may well see North Korean, Type-63 SKS, and Type-66 Pistol's for sale. The way we did with Russia, and China.

Schuetzenman
10-28-2011, 09:35 PM
Russia still has millions of SKS rifles that Clinton paid them not to sell to us. Maybe one day some Prez will get in office that will thell them to start selling them to us again. Eh, I can hope can't I?

Doug76
07-14-2012, 11:27 AM
Russia still has millions of SKS rifles that Clinton paid them not to sell to us. Maybe one day some Prez will get in office that will thell them to start selling them to us again. Eh, I can hope can't I?

Anyone know if the presidential challenger shoots?

old Grump
07-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Anyone know if the presidential challenger shoots?Like most liberals who support the 2A in order to get elected he equates hunting with a second amendment right. He gives lip service to self defense of home and family but he isn't very warm to the idea of people going around armed and less warm if they have a scary black gun.