PDA

View Full Version : Israel Looking for Countries to Attack

Warthogg
10-31-2011, 12:00 AM
BennytheNut has resisted far longer than I anticipated.

Wonder how many of Libya's shoulder fired anti-aircraft missiles have reached Lebanon and Gaza ?

Let me see..

Iran
Lebanon
Gaza
Syria

are all on the prospective attack list.

I would have thought Israel would have had enough of Lebanon after their last go.

Wart

(No idea if any of this is true.)

More signs Israel preparing to launch attack

U.S. intelligence source has told G2Bulletin there are more indicators Israel is preparing to launch an attack – possibly against Iran. And if it does, it may be looking at how to undertake a multi-front strategy that would include an assault against Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in the Gaza Strip or even Syria, according to a report from Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/10/more-signs-israel-preparing-to-launch-attack/

Mark Ducati
10-31-2011, 07:06 AM
When I was researching the 20K missing SAMs, I wondered how commercial air liners could be retro-fitted with chaff/flares and a warning system to deploy counter SAM measures...

Then I learned that they wouldn't use traditional chaff/flares... that they would have a small turret on the belly of the plane that has a laser... the laser locks onto the approaching SAM and "jams" its guidance system so the plane can take an evasive maneuver/course change while the SAM continues on its path, thus the strike is negated.

But they said it'd cost about one million per retro-fit... they said they were going to start with the bigger planes that fly international flights first.

My apprehensiveness to fly may be a little premature, but recently my wife and I had to take two recently trips... each time we flew separately, thinking that if a plane was shot down, at least the kids would have one parent.

Helen Keller
10-31-2011, 07:43 AM
But they said it'd cost about one million per retro-fit... they said they were going to start with the bigger planes that fly international flights first.

whole thing sounds like a plan to get rich to me.

bum_whisperer
10-31-2011, 09:01 AM
He should start with Egypt and work his way up to Iran...I would.

Krupski
10-31-2011, 01:04 PM
He should start with Egypt and work his way up to Iran...I would.

Israel can go and attack any country they want... as long as Americans don't end up getting involved.

O.S.O.K.
10-31-2011, 01:44 PM
Israel can go and attack any country they want... as long as Americans don't end up getting involved.

[smurf song here]

Roger... really?

What do you think will happen if they do attack somebody? Think that just maybe some other country might get involved? And if they do?

I seriously doubt that a war in the ME right now with Israel in the middle of it is going to stay contained...

I am sure that hitlery and her crew are working furiously to convince Netanyahu to cool his jets... but I think maybe he's had enough.

And as far as who they should attack, it would most definately be Iran - those are the mutherfockers that are driving the whole process against Israel - and I am sure that Netayahu knows this...

Full Otto
10-31-2011, 02:29 PM
They could probably keep Syria on the back burner for a while. Like the article says Syria would welcome an attack for diversion at this time.

What about the Saudis? Oops were not suppose to mention them are we

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/saudi-royal-offers-900-000-reward-for-capture-of-israeli-soldiers-1.392666
RIYADH - A Saudi royal offered a $900,000 reward to anyone who captures an Israeli soldier, on Saturday. Prince Khaled bin Talal, the brother of business tycoon and Fox News co-owner Walid bin Talal, told the Saudi-based broadcaster Al Daleel that the captive would then be released in exchange for Arabs held in Israeli prisons.

Khaled's offer comes days after the prominent Saudi cleric, Awad al-Qarni, put $100,000 on the head of every Israeli soldier.

Warthogg
10-31-2011, 04:16 PM

Americans will be involved.....unfortunately for us. The only question is to what extent will we be involved.

Wart

Warthogg
10-31-2011, 04:19 PM
What about the Saudis? Oops were not suppose to mention them are we

Noooo never mention the Arabians. Keep pretending Iran supplied most of the attackers and funded 9/11.

Wart

American Rage
10-31-2011, 04:29 PM
If Israel would have driven the Palestinians into the sea in '48, '56, or '67, they wouldn't be having these problems now.

Likewise, if that idiot Jimmy Carter would have done his job in '79, we wouldn't be worried about Iran today.

Warthogg
10-31-2011, 04:39 PM
If Israel would have driven the Palestinians into the sea in '48, '56, or '67, they wouldn't be having these problems now.

Likewise, if that idiot Jimmy Carter would have done his job in '79, we wouldn't be worried about Iran today.

If Lyin Lyndon Johnson hadn't been an idiot in 1967, Israel would still be Europe's problem and the US could have had a pro-US Middle East policy for all these years.

Wart

Krupski
10-31-2011, 04:59 PM
[smurf song here]

Roger... really?

What do you think will happen if they do attack somebody? Think that just maybe some other country might get involved? And if they do?

I seriously doubt that a war in the ME right now with Israel in the middle of it is going to stay contained...

I am sure that hitlery and her crew are working furiously to convince Netanyahu to cool his jets... but I think maybe he's had enough.

And as far as who they should attack, it would most definately be Iran - those are the mutherfockers that are driving the whole process against Israel - and I am sure that Netayahu knows this...

It's nothing against Israel personally... I just get tired of seeing Americans dying in shithole countries for no good reason (and certainly no reason that benefits America).

To defend AMERICA, I would be proud to have my sons serve. If there was any way I could contribute, I would enlist too. But to shoot at ghosts in a giant sandbox for no reason....... sorry, nope.. no way.

O.S.O.K.
10-31-2011, 06:55 PM
It's nothing against Israel personally... I just get tired of seeing Americans dying in shithole countries for no good reason (and certainly no reason that benefits America).

To defend AMERICA, I would be proud to have my sons serve. If there was any way I could contribute, I would enlist too. But to shoot at ghosts in a giant sandbox for no reason....... sorry, nope.. no way.

That's not what I was taking issue with - it was the expectation that we CAN stay of it if something starts up. I fully agree with your sentiments - I sure as hell don't want my kids or mriddick's son's who in active service right now, involved in something like that.

But you can't blame Israel for defending themselves - how much should they take? After all, it's THEIR sons and daughters and other citizens being killed by the scum that they're surrounded by.

And if something starts up then Russia will jump in - protecting THEIR interests and honoring their treaties... it will be big clusterfuck.

This is all obumer's fault. It's his policies that have lead to this point. He is an irresponsible idiological idiot. And so is hitlery for executing the policy.

TEN-32
10-31-2011, 07:31 PM

If you serve, you don't get to pick and choose. You do as you are told. Its part of serving. Its why we honor our soldiers.

Krupski
10-31-2011, 07:49 PM
If you serve, you don't get to pick and choose. You do as you are told. Its part of serving. Its why we honor our soldiers.

I could use the well worn "Captain Obvious" line here, but I won't.

Let me ask you this: Do you believe that every military action the US is involved with is with the primary intent of protecting the US? Or is it for oil? Or for a politician's ego? Or for defense contractor dollars?

To use your words... I 100% honor our soldiers. They are the best and they do the best job in the world - bar none. Never, ever doubted that.

However, I don't necessarily approve of the things the government is having them do. Certainly you can see the difference?

Question is, can you admit that you see my point without covering it in sarcasm?

TEN-32
10-31-2011, 08:28 PM
I could use the well worn "Captain Obvious" line here, but I won't.

Let me ask you this: Do you believe that every military action the US is involved with is with the primary intent of protecting the US? Or is it for oil? Or for a politician's ego? Or for defense contractor dollars?

To use your words... I 100% honor our soldiers. They are the best and they do the best job in the world - bar none. Never, ever doubted that.

However, I don't necessarily approve of the things the government is having them do. Certainly you can see the difference?

Question is, can you admit that you see my point without covering it in sarcasm?

No sarcasm. I dispute the premise of your question. A 20 year old soldier does not have the luxury of pondering the source of his orders like we do.

weevil
10-31-2011, 08:32 PM
Or is it for oil?

Oil is a very valuable resource.

Even if the US did stop buying foreign oil there are other customers who would still buy it.

And whoever controls this valuable resource can use the money they make from it to strengthen and modernize their military as well as using it's power and influence to weaken it's enemies.

The world is a very dangerous place full of very cunning and ruthless people and a lot of them have a very deep and bitter hatred of Americans, sometimes it's even justified, but none the less allowing them to gain control of the world's resources is not a good thing.

LAGC
11-01-2011, 01:25 AM

Ah yes... and "just following orders" is never a bad idea, right? How many Nazis used that excuse at the Nuremberg trials?

TEN-32
11-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Ah yes... and "just following orders" is never a bad idea, right? How many Nazis used that excuse at the Nuremberg trials?

I am missing your point here. Are you comparing the US with Nazi Germany?

Krupski
11-01-2011, 07:31 AM
I am missing your point here. Are you comparing the US with Nazi Germany?

That's a very unfair reply. To rephrase... will our soldiers execute ANY order they are given, regardless of it's legality or morality?

What if... hypothetically.... a "Hitler" type totalitarian person gained presidential power and issued unconstitutional, illegal or immoral orders to the military? Do you think they would be blindly obeyed?

I'm quite sure the answer is NO... and indeed the future of America as a free nation DEPENDS on that.

Yes, our soldiers follow orders, but they are given legal and morally correct orders and have no reason to disobey them.

All of America COUNTS on the inherent goodness of the American soldier and trusts that the soldier will NOT obey illegal or immoral orders.

The way you said it in the previous posts makes it sound like a US soldier is an order obeying drone... which they are not.

Try taking off the cop glasses and see some shades of gray... not just pure black and white.

bum_whisperer
11-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Try taking off the cop glasses and see some shades of gray... not just pure black and white.

It is very black and white when you don't let your emotions get involved...you know the ones...hate, feeling sorry, etc.

Warthogg
11-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Oil is a very valuable resource.

Even if the US did stop buying foreign oil there are other customers who would still buy it.

And whoever controls this valuable resource can use the money they make from it to strengthen and modernize their military as well as using it's power and influence to weaken it's enemies.

The world is a very dangerous place full of very cunning and ruthless people and a lot of them have a very deep and bitter hatred of Americans, sometimes it's even justified, but none the less allowing them to gain control of the world's resources is not a good thing.

The world is a very dangerous place full of very cunning and ruthless people and a lot of them have a very deep and bitter hatred of Americans, sometimes it's even justified

Can you think of any country in the Middle East, excepting Israel, where the population does not hate the US and with justification ?? I cannot.

And don't think for a second the people of Israel are in love with the US. Like any other welfare recipient, Israel feels they are owed the billions given them by the US taxpayer.

but none the less allowing them to gain control of the world's resources is not a good thing.

But already much of the world's resources are already under control of people having "a deep and bitter hatred of Americans".

True enough, however, the US cannot stop buying foreign oil or the US economy will be much deeper into the schittter.

Wart

Krupski
11-01-2011, 11:03 AM
It is very black and white when you don't let your emotions get involved...you know the ones...hate, feeling sorry, etc.

Well sometimes emotions (or common sense) have to be factored in.

For example... years ago I was in rush-hour traffic at a red light. An ambulance was weaving it's way through and was stuck behind me (light was still red). So I look left and right, verify there are no cars and bolt through the intersection and pull over to let the ambulance through. The ambulance took off at immediately.

Ah so I did a "good deed" right? Possibly let a patient get to the hospital on time.

Surprise! I get pulled over 1/4 mile later and given a ticked for.............. RUNNING A RED LIGHT!

I asked the cop if he saw what happened and if he knew why I went through. He said "yes" but "the law is the law".

Now, stick a guy like that into 1943 wearing a trench coat, fedora and driving a black BMW with the word "GESTAPO" on the side. He'd fit right in.

(by the way, I took the ticket to the town court that very day and demanded to see the judge. Judge couldn't see me but the DA listened to my story, dismissed the ticket and apologetically told me "it's not his fault, he's just enforcing the law").

"Ve vas just vollowing orders". Didn't work then, won't work now.

O.S.O.K.
11-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Wart, how do you know that Israeli's think they're owed our support? Or is this just your opinion?

I wasn't aware of this...

I do see them chaffing at the limitation we put on them but putting up with it because of our support... and I am sure that they are bewildered and concerned about our actions in the last three years.

Krupski
11-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Wart, how do you know that Israeli's think they're owed our support? Or is this just your opinion?

I do see them chaffing at the limitation we put on them but putting up with it because of our support... and I am sure that they are bewildered and concerned about our actions in the last three years.

Why should the Israelis be "bewildered"? All they have to do is look who's occupying the White House and the madness will make perfect sense.

Warthogg
11-01-2011, 11:58 AM

7 June 1967, Israel attacked the basically defenseless USS Liberty AGTR-5 in International waters killing 34 US Sailors, Marines and Civilians and wounded 174.

Lyin Lyndon Johnson was killing thousands of us in Vietnam so I guess he wanted to thank Israel for their efforts. Anyway, in 1967 the care and feeding of Israel shifted to the US from Europe ....mainly from Great Britain and France. This brilliant move allowed Europe to run a pro Europe Middle East policy and make billions upon billions. This brilliant move forced the US to run a pro Israel Middle East policy assuring the hatred of the populations of the Middle Eastern countries.

Not to be out done by Lyin Lyndon, Jimmuh Carter agreed to pay the Egyptian military $1.2 billion each year to suppress the Egyptian people*. (Also tossed in maybe $300 million for the general populace...yeah right.)

The US then agreed to pay Israel $3 billion each year.....I guess for signing the agreement for peace with Egypt. (Israel has no shortage of enemies and they were willing to sell one.)

All of this led to the signing of the Camp David Accords indicating peace between Egypt and Israel. The VISIBLE cost to the US taxpayer ? $4.5 billion per year since 1979. The real cost ?? Only a small committee in Congress knows and they don't talk for fear of AIPAC. Fo example there are additional 'gifts' to Israel by the congress disguised as bonds but designed to be forgiven. Very, very hard to get a complete handle of this subject and there is no reporting by the Left Stream Media. O'Reilly touched on the subject once but never again.

Wart

*All this mess is now unraveling. The Egyptian people can again show their hatred for Israel.

O.S.O.K.
11-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Well, I will agree with you that we should cut all foriegn aid pronto. To everyone.

We simply tell them all that we need the money at home right now and then forget to start with the aid again after we get our house in order.

It is insane and has done nothing but drain our treasury.

Warthogg
11-01-2011, 01:29 PM
7 June 1967, Israel attacked the basically defenseless USS Liberty AGTR-5 in International waters killing 34 US Sailors, Marines and Civilians and wounded 174.

Lyin Lyndon Johnson was killing thousands of us in Vietnam so I guess he wanted to thank Israel for their efforts. Anyway, in 1967 the care and feeding of Israel shifted to the US from Europe ....mainly from Great Britain and France. This brilliant move allowed Europe to run a pro Europe Middle East policy and make billions upon billions. This brilliant move forced the US to run a pro Israel Middle East policy assuring the hatred of the populations of the Middle Eastern countries.

Not to be out done by Lyin Lyndon, Jimmuh Carter agreed to pay the Egyptian military $1.2 billion each year to suppress the Egyptian people*. (Also tossed in maybe $300 million for the general populace...yeah right.)

The US then agreed to pay Israel $3 billion each year.....I guess for signing the agreement for peace with Egypt. (Israel has no shortage of enemies and they were willing to sell one.)

All of this led to the signing of the Camp David Accords indicating peace between Egypt and Israel. The VISIBLE cost to the US taxpayer ? $4.5 billion per year since 1979. The real cost ?? Only a small committee in Congress knows and they don't talk for fear of AIPAC. Fo example there are additional 'gifts' to Israel by the congress disguised as bonds but designed to be forgiven. Very, very hard to get a complete handle of this subject and there is no reporting by the Left Stream Media. O'Reilly touched on the subject once but never again.

Wart

*All this mess is now unraveling. The Egyptian people can again show their hatred for Israel.

I should have added the billions of Israeli loans guaranteed by the US taxpayer.

Israel did not offer to pay schitt for the Americans they killed and wounded. After being sued here is the amount a dead American and a wounded American was worth to Israel:

DEAD: $97,750.
WOUNDED: $20,947.

Before attorney fees and court expenses of course.

Wart

Warthogg
11-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Well, I will agree with you that we should cut all foriegn aid.......

I think we should cut all foreign aid and start with a blank piece of paper.

We should begin anew with this thought firmly in place: Countries do not have friends. Countries have alliances. Smart countries have smart alliances.

Example: Israel has an alliance with my country - the USA. That alliance is of tremendous benefit to Israel and most detrimental to the US.

When that alliance is considered, Israel is a smart country and the US a stupid country.

No country should be allowed to become a long term parasite on the US taxpayer.

I believe 'temporary' foreign aid can be a good and useful tool.

Wart

Remember good people, just as much of the giving to Israel is hidden, most of the real 'foreign aid' is done through the World Bank and IMF and will show as.....LOANS.

bum_whisperer
11-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Well sometimes emotions (or common sense) have to be factored in.

No they don't and, more times than not, they contradict common sense. I didn't read beyond what I quoted as anecdotal info does not support logic and reason.

Ruskiegunlover
11-01-2011, 05:57 PM
yeah, they are 'looking to attack someone' kind of like America was LOOKING to attack someone before pearl harbor.....

I just hope they do it before iran gets a nuke. The world is about to be a MUCH different place, do to ignorance and naivete in some people who believe if we just LEAVE and ignore the world, we will be left alone. Sorry wort, life and the WORLD doesn't work that way.

Warthogg
11-01-2011, 09:20 PM
I just hope they do it before iran gets a nuke.

Almost certainly Iran has had nukes since the fall of the Soviet Union.

Wart

(Not my opinion but that of Col (Retired) David Hunt on Fox News)