PDA

View Full Version : We just need to give them all nukes to wipe themselves out. Gaddafi rape video.

roaddog
10-31-2011, 12:04 AM
http://www.breitbart.tv/gaddafi-sodomized-with-stick-before-execution/

From the bloody left arm, it appears to me this was Gaddafi getting raped before he was executed. What mind set does this kind of shit?. Just pop him and be done with it.

Goodman
10-31-2011, 12:43 AM
I read somewhere he had been sodomized before being killed. Sick. Sick people in this world

Justin
10-31-2011, 01:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM

It could have been worse for him. Seriously though, what a bunch of fucking animals, I don't care what kind of person he was, that's just sick.

El Laton Caliente
10-31-2011, 06:16 AM
They used a rifle barrel from the report I saw the day he was killed.

mrkalashnikov
10-31-2011, 06:43 AM
Religion of Peace?

nfa1934
10-31-2011, 07:32 AM
One can only hope Al Megrahi suffers a similar fate soon.

gpwasr10
10-31-2011, 09:49 AM
We reap what we sow. Not my cup o' tea, however he spent his life fucking his people in the ass... only tohave them return the favor.

O.S.O.K.
10-31-2011, 10:47 AM
Yep - sick. But that's indicative of the speed of those people there. And I have to say, he deserved far worse.

Imagine having your daughter or son dragged off by his henchmen and never seen again... that happend over and over to them, so I'm not surprised that he got this kind of treatment when captured. Their hate for this man is totally justified.

But we wouldn't do that here -we would rape his mind - humiliate him over and over and let him think about his impending doom before we put him down.

Of course, this makes you think of what might happen to those responsible for driving us over an economic cliff after the crash. People are going to be really pissed - especially once they discover that all of the bankers, congress critters, etc. are all sitting fat and happy in protected and secure situations - just ridining the storm out.

Mark Ducati
10-31-2011, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23EOVuhIhdg&feature=related

tank_monkey
10-31-2011, 04:52 PM
Yep - sick. But that's indicative of the speed of those people there. And I have to say, he deserved far worse.

I agree with O.S.O.K. here guys. Imagine if you were one of those fathers, whom Gaddafi's goons (under his orders) took your son out in the middle of the night and murdered him. Imagine if Gadaffi's goons gang-raped your daughter until she died, would you seriously NOT fuck with Gadaffi in any way imaginable before you knew he was going to eat a bullet?

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/uploads/3/Libyan_Rape_Victim_Counter_Charged_Slander_1.jpg

Remember this woman? Eman el-Obeidy. She crashed that press conference, screaming that she had been ganged raped by Qadaffi's goons? Only to be dragged away by Gadaffi's security forces? Then she herself was charged with a crime and jailed? (the media made a big stink of it so they couldn't just kill her).

Gadaffi has so much suffering and blood on his hands, I don't care what they did to him. Karma, man.

roaddog
10-31-2011, 05:06 PM
This scene had me laughing my ass off in Pulp Fiction. Hillbilly was wearing him out over that barrel before Willis stepped in. Ha! Ha!

roaddog
10-31-2011, 05:11 PM
I see your point, I just would not find any pleasure in sticking anything up another mans ass. I may have got a .22 and went to work starting at his feet to his crotch. Then a pop to his head if he had done that to my family, but not anything like sticking something up his ass.

blacksheep
10-31-2011, 06:16 PM
I see your point, I just would not find any pleasure in sticking anything up another mans ass. I may have got a .22 and went to work starting at his feet to his crotch. Then a pop to his head if he had done that to my family, but not anything like sticking something up his ass.

I think it was the whole humiliation thing before they sent his ass to hell.

Central Fl Cracker
10-31-2011, 06:31 PM
You know I was thinking the Palestinians want their own Land ( Israel ) so why don't we carpet bomb Iraq or Pakistan flat as a flitter and let them have that piece of land. The pictures I have seen of the Pakistan People is not very pretty and come to think of it they are just nasty looking. Alla will take care of them with the Virgin thing so they should be pretty happy. First thing though have you seen all the AK's they have we probably need to get them first or the ATF will be cutting them up also. I know this does not sound very human but most of the rag heads I have seen on TV need to die in fact I am not so sure they are really human beings.

LAGC
10-31-2011, 06:36 PM
We reap what we sow. Not my cup o' tea, however he spent his life fucking his people in the ass... only tohave them return the favor.

Yep, no sympathy here. Gaddhafi was a piece of shit, he deserved everything he had coming for fucking over "his own" people for so long.

The Libyan people are much better off now, without him.

tank_monkey
10-31-2011, 08:43 PM

But you resist doing that primarily because it is vile, humiliating and very very gay! ;) Perhaps that's what they wanted. To humiliate him in the worst way possible. I wouldn't do it myself, but I can understand someone choosing that as a way to really humiliate and dehumanize a person.

weevil
10-31-2011, 08:45 PM
Oh well, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Never been big on shoving stuff up somebody's ass but hey different strokes for different folks, and once again it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

:biggrina:

nfa1934
10-31-2011, 10:51 PM
Couldn't these people find a pineapple anywhere?

caaraa
10-31-2011, 11:01 PM
Great thread,Thank you to all those who posted...., keep them coming : )
http://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/20.creation.jpg

Justin
11-01-2011, 03:43 AM
But you resist doing that primarily because it is vile, humiliating and very very gay! ;) Perhaps that's what they wanted. To humiliate him in the worst way possible. I wouldn't do it myself, but I can understand someone choosing that as a way to really humiliate and dehumanize a person.

That's what I was trying to say, the only reason why I condemn shoving a stick up his ass is because it's just downright gay. Other than that though, I don't care what they did to him. Personally I would have pulled out all of his fingernails, and would have gouged out his eyes with a rusty knife, then let him die of tetanus.

Bluntforce
11-01-2011, 06:10 AM
Three words. Flamethrower execution squad.