PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

El Duce
10-31-2011, 08:23 PM
Did the front yard again, headstones, flying ghosts, scary music etc. Had about 40-50 kids. Didn't run out of candy. Fog machine was a hit again. It is all about the children! Will try to post some pics tomorrow.

Family is in bed, and I am not very far behind them!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

davepool
10-31-2011, 08:31 PM
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg279/dpool50/redeyes002.jpg

BOO!!!

coppertales
10-31-2011, 08:33 PM
We have had a stady troop of kids since 7 oclock. I have a motion detected ghost head with two hands on black mesh that growls and goes up and down. It is a hit. I have been using it for the past 4 years. Scares the kiddies so bad they are going to have nightmares for a week. chris3

tank_monkey
10-31-2011, 08:45 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Stay safe. Don't let the kids terrorize you! ;)

cevulirn
10-31-2011, 08:55 PM
I chopped pumpkins up with a sword

O.S.O.K.
10-31-2011, 08:56 PM
Well, we are one of the few houses on the street with our lights on - just an electric jackolantern on the porch but it did the trick. Only got I think maybe 8 different door rings... pretty typical for this part of town...

Next year's halloween will see zero trickotreeters... other than maybe a coyote or sasquatch :lool:

Schuetzenman
11-01-2011, 06:13 AM
Happy belated Halloween. We had many trick or treaters last night. But being sick with a bad cold I shut off the lights and pulled in the decorations by 8:30.

coppertales
11-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Well, we are one of the few houses on the street with our lights on - just an electric jackolantern on the porch but it did the trick. Only got I think maybe 8 different door rings... pretty typical for this part of town...

Next year's halloween will see zero trickotreeters... other than maybe a coyote or sasquatch :lool:

I, also, hope to be living in the boonies next Halloween, either in the UP or east Texas. I do enjoy scaring the kiddies though..... chris3

Richard Simmons
11-01-2011, 09:00 AM
We only had five trick or treaters. We never get very many as everyone has a large yard and fairly long and sometimes steep driveways so you basically have to walk up the drive, back down to the street, down to the next driveway, up the drive then back down to the street, etc. Too much work I guess so they all get Mom and Dad to haul them to apartment complexes or close in neighborhoods so they can walk from front door to front door while the parents follow in the car on the street.

tank_monkey
11-01-2011, 01:33 PM
I never get trick or treaters anymore. My street is dark (crappy street lighting) and it's hard to tell exactly WHERE the entrance to my property is unless you already know where it is (which is something I think 'some of you guys' recommend ;) ) And the demographic of my area is all old rich foreigners who bought up the properties as investments, so there are no cute little tykes roaming around with candy bags any more.

But I DO go out to multiple Halloween parties around me to sample a different type of candy bag ;)
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Coolweather762/PartyGirls.jpg
hahahaha. Never fails, within the first MINUTE I'm at a party, 'someone' is being carried out because they hurt themselves falling down because they're drunk.