PDA

View Full Version : Hitler's DNA ....

Warthogg
11-01-2011, 03:05 PM
I thought interesting.

Wart

Hitler's DNA suggests Jews, Africans

(UPI) -- DNA tests on relatives of Adolf Hitler suggest the head of Nazi Germany may have had relatives who were Jewish or from Africa, a magazine in Belgium found.

The magazine Knack said it located 39 of Hitler's relatives living in Europe and America and obtained a saliva sample from each to test for DNA ancestry, the New York Daily News reported Tuesday.

The magazine, working with historian Marc Vermeeren, said the DNA samples found a chromosome -- Haplopgroup E1b1b (Y-DNA) -- which is rarely found in Western Europeans.

"It is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, in Algeria, Libya and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews," Vermeeren told Knack.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2010/08/24/Hitlers-DNA-suggests-Jews-Africans/UPI-74721282705711/#ixzz1cUBPYa00

Richard Simmons
11-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Unless it's relatives appicable to his bloodline (parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc), it's irrelevant. I mean if his mothers cousin married a man from Africa and they tested their great grandchild and it shows African DNA what does that have to do with Hitler?

Warthogg
11-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Unless it's relatives appicable to his bloodline (parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc), it's irrelevant. I mean if his mothers cousin married a man from Africa and they tested their great grandchild and it shows African DNA what does that have to do with Hitler?

I have no idea if the correct protocol was used.

Wart

O.S.O.K.
11-01-2011, 03:34 PM
I thought it was well known that Hitler's mother was Jewish?

And really, who gives a damn?

imanaknut
11-01-2011, 03:51 PM
I think the theory goes that if you test your blood line and go back far enough you find everyone is related to everyone else.

ATAK, Inc.
11-01-2011, 03:59 PM
I think the theory goes that if you test your blood line and go back far enough you find everyone is related to everyone else.

And some are right around the corner! :lool:

Warthogg
11-01-2011, 04:10 PM
I thought it was well known that Hitler's mother was Jewish?

Suspected I believe.

And really, who gives a damn?

'Hitler was descended from Jews and Africans' DNA tests reveal ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Hitler-descended-Jews-Africans-DNA-tests-r...
Aug 24, 2010 – Samples taken from relatives of the Nazi leader show that he is biologically linked to the 'sub-human' races he sought to exterminate.
DNA Tests: Hitler Descended From Jews, Africans? - World Watch ...
www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20014645-503543.html
Aug 25, 2010 – Belgian Journalist and Historian Found Chromosome in Hitler's Relatives That's Rare in Europe and Common Among Jews and Africans Read ...
Hitler 'had Jewish and African roots', DNA tests show - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-te...
Aug 24, 2010 – Adolf Hitler is likely to have had Jewish and African roots, DNA tests have shown.
Hitler Jewish? DNA Tests Show Dictator May Have 'Had Jewish And ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../hitler-jewish-dna-tests-s_n_693568.html
Aug 25, 2010 – The story of Adolf Hitler could be the most twisted in all of history. Add one more twist.
Hitler's DNA suggests Jews, Africans - UPI.com
www.upi.com/Health.../08/.../Hitlers-DNA.../UPI-74721282705711/
Aug 24, 2010 – DNA tests on relatives of Adolf Hitler suggest the head of Nazi Germany may have had relatives who were Jewish or from Africa, a magazine in ...
DNA tests show Hitler had Jewish and African roots | MNN - Mother ...
www.mnn.com/.../dna-tests-show-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-roots
Aug 25, 2010 – Saliva samples from living relatives reveal the Nazi leader's biological links to races he tried to eliminate.
DNA tests reveal Hitler's Jewish and African roots - Haaretz Daily ...
www.haaretz.com/.../dna-tests-reveal-hitler-s-jewish-and-african-root...
Aug 24, 2010 – The Fuhrer 'would not have been happy' to learn he was more Berber tribesman than Aryan superman.
Hitler DNA Test Shows He Had African Roots | News One
newsone.com/world/.../hitler-dna-test-shows-he-had-african-roots/
Aug 24, 2010 – Adolf Hitler may have been descended from both Jews and Africans, DNA tests are indicating, the Daily Mail reported. Journalist Jean-Paul ...
'DNA shows Hitler of mixed race' - JPost - International
www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=185819
Aug 24, 2010 – Adolf Hitler could be a descendant of both Jews and Africans, according to DNA tests cited by Belgian news magazine, Knack last week. ...
Adolf Hitler DNA Samples Suggest Jewish, African Roots | ThirdAge
www.thirdage.com/.../adolf-hitler-dna-samples-suggest-jewish-africa...
Aug 25, 2010 – Adolf Hitler DNA samples suggest that the dictator of Nazi Germany had both Jewish and African roots.The tests were conducted by Jean-Paul ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 38 39 40
Next

https://www.google.com/#q=hitler%27s+dna+test&hl=en&prmd=imvns&ei=fF-wTpz2IMWQsAKG6cGnAQ&start=380&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=22cbca78756d912c&biw=1483&bih=982

Wart

Justin
11-01-2011, 04:17 PM
If the origin of humanity is from Africa, then doesn't that mean we all have African roots?

Warthogg
11-01-2011, 04:41 PM
If the origin of humanity is from Africa, then doesn't that mean we all have African roots?

Think we made a few stops along the way.....maybe out of Africa to Central Asia.....some of us went north to above the arctic circle.....descendants are still up there herding caribou. Some of us went south early during the ice age hugging the coast line. Some of us waited and walked across the land bridge. Finally we got to Europe where we likely screwed the Neanderthals out of existence.

Wart

Goodman
11-01-2011, 10:54 PM
It's been a long time since I read Schirer's "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" but IIRC this was addressed in that book fifty years ago.

The scientific approach is a new twist on the story but it is old news. I suspect a lot of the hype surrounding this is due to johnny come lately types excited to have a chance to discredit the man.

Warthogg
11-01-2011, 11:01 PM
The scientific approach is a new twist on the story but it is old news.

Newer news is that Hitler just may not have died in that bunker. Turns out the skull portion the Russians have had all these years claiming to be Hitler's was from a female......under 30.

Wart

Bluntforce
11-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Hitler's dad beat the living shit out the little prickenstein all the time. Adolf HATED the bastard. Adolf's grandmother worked as a maid in a rich Jew's house.

Adolf found it convenient to believe his father was the bastard of the rich Jewish employer of his grandmother. It would also give him more grist for his mill to think of his mother as "pure" German because she coddled the little shit.

The theory that he hated Jews because his mother's doctor was Jewish and she died anyway (imagine that) was discarded when it was revealed that he always said her doctor was very kind to her. Hitler never made any comment that she received substandard care or the doctor was incompetent.

His dog disappeared during the war and it was said that he convinced himself Jewish soldiers ate it. If it would have been around much longer, he'd have to eat it himself. There wasn't any food for dogs by the later stages of the war on the German side. They ate cats and rats too before it was all said and done.

It was just as likely the dog crossed to the other lines and was adopted by Allied soldiers that could feed it.

When wondering about Hitler's genetic background or motivations at the end of the day you have shit, which is co-incidentally what Hitler had for brains. :smiley_freak:

Oswald Bastable
11-01-2011, 11:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmVxqN4rg1c

gpwasr10
11-02-2011, 12:13 AM
I thought interesting.

Wart

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/18/129161241205636600.jpg

Look guys, if there is one human on this earth we don't NEED to search to find a deeper level of douchebaggery... it's Adolf Hitler.

Oswald Bastable
11-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Look guys, if there is one human on this earth we don't NEED to search to find a deeper level of douchebaggery... it's Adolf Hitler.

Eh...a case could be made for Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, the various ping pongs, etc.,...but yeah...it's a question of numbers.

Hitler's big these days due to the rise in anti-semetism, anti-Israel push by the islamists and others just basically inimical to the existence of Israel as a state. It's a dodge used by anti-semites, islamists, and supremacists to detract from slaughter perpetrated by the left over the last century.

Hitler's the dead boogeyman all crimes can be pinned upon...the example that obviates other or more current genocides/pogroms...

stinker
11-02-2011, 01:59 AM
And the news that was missed contained within this story....

Someone ACTUALLY ADMITTED to being related to Mien Weiner...

just sayin..i think i'd want to go to great lengths to conceal that little tidbit myself.

El Duce
11-02-2011, 09:59 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Saved_Hitler's_Brain

Cypher
11-02-2011, 10:09 AM
If they tested 39 relatives I'm sure they looked for similar genetic evidence although I still don't think that's the best way to do it.

Am I the only one that thinks it's hilariously ironic that hitler had Jewish blood?

Warthogg
11-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Am I the only one that thinks it's hilariously ironic that hitler had Jewish blood?

Supreme irony.

Wart

Warthogg
11-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Eh...a case could be made for Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, the various ping pongs, etc.,...but yeah...it's a question of numbers.

Hitler's big these days due to the rise in anti-semetism, anti-Israel push by the islamists and others just basically inimical to the existence of Israel as a state. It's a dodge used by anti-semites, islamists, and supremacists to detract from slaughter perpetrated by the left over the last century.

Hitler's the dead boogeyman all crimes can be pinned upon...the example that obviates other or more current genocides/pogroms...

......the example that obviates other or more current genocides..........

Yup such as the genocide by the Turks against the Armenians.

Wart

El Jefe
11-02-2011, 11:21 AM

Wart

That occurred during WW1.

Oswald Bastable
11-02-2011, 06:09 PM

Wart

Agreed.

Partisan1983
11-03-2011, 02:42 AM
......Also the fact that Stalin had more Jewish blood than Hitler and killed more Jews than Hitler could only dream of......

Or how about Mao....he killed so many people of all religions, historians quite counting.

Partisan1983
11-03-2011, 02:44 AM
That occurred during WW1.

There is no difference....WWII was only WWI continued (nobody won WWI).