PDA

View Full Version : Israel test fires Jericoh missile - can easily reach Iran...

O.S.O.K.
11-02-2011, 01:58 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/11/02/israel-test-fires-missile-that-can-hit-iran-1866648425/

Netanyahu is reportedly trying to get support for an attack on Iran.

But as the reporter on vid at the link suggests, they probably wouldn't be discussing it if they were going to do it soon...

But, you never know. Because historically they've never discussed an attack right before launching it doesn't mean that they wouldn't...

If they have intellegence that the Iranians are about to produce nukes, then they make feel that they must attack.

And we all know they won't get any "tasit approval" from obummer...

Cypher
11-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Immanutjob has said many times they will wipe Israel off the map the first chance they get, usually right before or after stating they only want nuclear power for peaceful purposes.

I think Israel will attack if it gets to the point they can produce nuclear bombs.

O.S.O.K.
11-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Maybe that's the situation. Maybe they know that iran is right on the cusp...

Maybe the sabre rattling is to inspire international action so they don't have to attack...

Won't work though... it's going to be them or nobody unless they can wait for Herman Cain to get elected.

Warthogg
11-02-2011, 03:52 PM
.....unless they can wait for Herman Cain to get elected.

As I am pro US and not pro Israel I advocate BennytheNut waiting until Herman is elected as I expect that event to happen approximately the 12 or 13th of never.

Wart

O.S.O.K.
11-02-2011, 04:23 PM
As I am pro US and not pro Israel I advocate BennytheNut waiting until Herman is elected as I expect that event to happen approximately the 12 or 13th of never.

Wart

Did you see McCain getting the nomination at this point in the process last time? I didn't.

Oswald Bastable
11-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Did you see McCain getting the nomination at this point in the process last time? I didn't.

Actually, that scenario suggests it will be Romney who gets the nom...not Cain.

O.S.O.K.
11-02-2011, 07:13 PM
You know, Halloween is over. So why the scary stories? :lool:

Actually, he may be right given the current accross-the-board campaign to get Cain.

Fucking asshole media and Perry too if he's behind it. Very fishy that he hires the ex Cain aid and viola' this shit pops up.

But regardless, there's over a year before the next election... and Israel may not have that much time.

And Wart, since you're pro-American, don't you think it would be nice to have the Iranian nukes out of the picture?

Warthogg
11-02-2011, 07:18 PM

ABSOLUTELY !!

Wart

no not a clue.

O.S.O.K.
11-02-2011, 07:20 PM
what?

Warthogg
11-02-2011, 07:33 PM
And Wart, since you're pro-American, don't you think it would be nice to have the Iranian nukes out of the picture?

What would be "nice" would be to have both Israel and Iran out of the nuclear weapons business. If Israel is to have nukes then the US needs to STFU about Iran. I trust Iran with nukes just as much as I trust Israel.....which is to say not at all.

A nuclear free Middle East suits me just fine.

Wart

Warthogg
11-02-2011, 07:34 PM
what?

:coffee:

Oswald Bastable
11-02-2011, 08:06 PM
What would be "nice" would be to have both Israel and Iran out of the nuclear weapons business. If Israel is to have nukes then the US needs to STFU about Iran. I trust Iran with nukes just as much as I trust Israel.....which is to say not at all.

Wart

How long has Israel had nukes?

How many times have they used them?

How many times have they threatened to wipe one of their near neighbors of the face of the map?

Warthogg
11-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post

Wart

How long has Israel had nukes?

How many times have they used them?

How many times have they threatened to wipe one of their near neighbors of the face of the map?

Iran has had nukes since the fall of the Soviet Union and has not used them.

Better to remove all nukes and put the Middle East under the protection of NATO.

Wart

Cypher
11-03-2011, 08:28 AM
There is no comparison between the quality of mindset between Israel and iran.

Plus the fact Israel is and has been one of America's biggest allies. You might as well compare South Korea and N. Korea.

Integratedj
11-03-2011, 09:00 AM
what?

Wart to English translation: fuck the jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!

Wart

Because Israel has just been lobbing nukes everywhere right? Because they've been threatening all Arab shit holes on a daily basis with their stock pile?
Israel uses their nukes the same way we do, as a defense. Iran has stated numerous times they will wipe Israel off the map. To me that suggests the threatened use of nukes. Iran actively supports terror orgs around the globe that intentionally target non military targets and refuse any option of peace except that which begins with the death of an entire race of people and our country. Yeah, Israel is so equal to Iran in terms of being evil.

Should we give any of them foreign aid money? Hell no. Should we recognize which one would kill us the instant they had a chance (meaning nukes), and which one would help defend us? Damn right. For some reason you choose to ignore that which is plainly obvious.

O.S.O.K.
11-03-2011, 09:10 AM
More on this from some yahoo ;)

Israeli, UK media report increased planning for confrontation with Iran

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/israeli-uk-media-report-increased-planning-confrontation-iran-211736856.html

Mark Ducati
11-03-2011, 11:55 AM
I don't know who will strike first, but they will go to war eventually... they have to. When Solomon's Temple was torn down, they built a muslim church (The Dome of the Rock) on top of it... the Christian Bible prophecizes in Revelations that the Jewish Temple will be rebuilt and the anti-christ will sit on its throne.

So, what's a better excuse to tear down the muzzie Dome of the Rock? War between Israel and Iran or some other abba-dabba.

Warthogg
11-03-2011, 12:18 PM

Only the hot womenz.

Yeah, Israel is so equal to Iran in terms of being evil.

I view neither Iran nor Israel as evil countries. I trust each country about equal....that is not at all. However, I DO TRUST both countries to act in their own best interests. I would like my country, the USA, to also act in its own best interests and not the best interests of Israel.

Dubya's war on Iraq has removed the greatest threat to Iran solidifying Iran's position as the regional leader in the Middle East. Iran is an important country. Israel is hardly of significance except to insure the US does not have a pro US Middle Eastern foreign policy.

Both Israel and Iran have nuclear weapons but neither has used them. Mutually Assured Destruction is a powerful deterrent as evidenced by the survival of the US and the Soviet Union for all those cold war years.

Wart

Warthogg
11-03-2011, 12:38 PM

Integratedj,

you play the race card more than Jessie Jackson and the Revered Al Sharpton.

"fuck the jooooooooooooooooooooooos" you would have me say. Just a lie of course. I don't hate entire groups of people.....I don't hate Muslims, Jews or even Baptists.

Let me help you with this "joooooooooooooooooos" thingy. Jews are a people living all over the world. Israelis are citizens of the state of Israel. Israelis are not necessarily Jews as 20% of the population is non-Jewish. Again, I ask that you climb up in Mom's lap and have her explain.

I don't hate countries only individuals and there are only four individuals on my 'hate' list. To the best of my knowledge, none are Jewish.

Disclosure: I DO LOATHE AND DETEST EVERY GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL SINCE 1967 BECAUSE OF THE IDF's KILLING 34 AND WOUNDING 174 OF MY SAILORS AND MARINES ON THE USS LIBERTY and ISRAEL'S CONTINUING LIES SINCE THAT WANTON ATTACK ON A DEFENSELESS SHIP IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

Wart

Oswald Bastable
11-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Iran has had nukes since the fall of the Soviet Union and has not used them.

Source?

Bluedog
11-03-2011, 08:43 PM

Wart

Artful dodge there, Mr. 88. How about you answer the fucking question?

Bluedog
11-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Source?

The Shangri la times. All the news that's fit to invent.

Warthogg
11-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Source?

Col (retired) David Hunt on Fox News....twice.

And

KAHLILI: Iran already has nuclear weapons

The pressure the United States and the West is bringing to bear on Iran to keep it from acquiring nuclear weapons is all for naught. Not only does the Islamic Republic already have nuclear weapons from the old Soviet Union, but it has enough enriched uranium for more. What’s worse, it has a delivery system.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/27/iran-already-has-nuclear-weapons/?page=all

Wart

Just for grins:

To make matters worse, several years later, Russian officials stated that when comparing documents in transferring nuclear weapons from Ukraine to Russia, there was a discrepancy of 250 nuclear weapons.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/27/iran-already-has-nuclear-weapons/?page=all

Easy to forget the former Soviet military was not paid or even fed for months after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Sooooooo they paid and fed themselves by selling arms.

Bluedog
11-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Disclosure: I DO LOATHE AND DETEST EVERY GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL SINCE 1967 BECAUSE OF THE IDF's KILLING 34 AND WOUNDING 174 OF MY SAILORS AND MARINES ON THE USS LIBERTY and ISRAEL'S CONTINUING LIES SINCE THAT WANTON ATTACK ON A DEFENSELESS SHIP IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

Wart

amen! the fucking Israelis did us wrong and never paid the price! No justice, no peace! (and no sarcasm, real or implied) That being said, YOUR government killed way more than that in Waco, Texas a few years back. What's your opinion on the USA?

Warthogg
11-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
Source?

The Shangri la times. All the news that's fit to invent.

:censored:

Wart

Robertca
11-04-2011, 08:27 AM
To make matters worse, several years later, Russian officials stated that when comparing documents in transferring nuclear weapons from Ukraine to Russia, there was a discrepancy of 250 nuclear weapons.

Only 250? Well, that's not too many...

/sarcasm.

printerman
11-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Kennedy was murdered because he knew if Israel had the "bomb" things would esculate ! Israel never admitted what Dimona was for saying , it was for advancement of flaura and fauna !!!

The Mossad has had their evil little Zionist hands in everything from Kennedy's assasination to the U.S. Cole , U.S. policy lobbyists , Hussien and Qadaffi murders , 9-11 and uncountable attrocities .....

....they've been left unchecked and now they're spewing continual lies about various enemies !!!

We have been killing Israel's enemies with American blood for far too long !!!

They control the banking worldwide and the media worldwide ! If you protest to loudly or with facts your slayed with words and given zero cred....

Warthogg
11-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Only 250? Well, that's not too many...

/sarcasm.

Was thinking about the looting of Libya's arsenals. There the government and military both collapsed. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the (then) 'Russian' military stayed intact but unpaid and, at times, unfed. So with Russia we had knowledgeable military personnel selling military hardware.

Also is good to remember for years the Russian Mafia was the only thing that actually worked.

I wonder just how many nukes are out there and unaccounted for..........if Ukraine alone had a 250 nuke weapon discrepancy.........

Wart

Warthogg
11-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post

Wart

Artful dodge there, Mr. 88. How about you answer the fucking question?

....Mr. 88.

Oppose Israel and one can be certain an Israel Firster will be along to play the Nazi card.

Wart

Warthogg
11-04-2011, 09:05 AM
amen! the fucking Israelis did us wrong and never paid the price! No justice, no peace! (and no sarcasm, real or implied) That being said, YOUR government killed way more than that in Waco, Texas a few years back. What's your opinion on the USA?

What's your opinion on the USA?

I love my country but do not trust my government.

Wart