PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain.....Just on Fox

Warthogg
11-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Apparently there is a third woman coming forward with charges about Herman's behavior.

Herman's campaign is going to charge Rick Perry with dredging up this schitt later today.

Wart

gpwasr10
11-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Apparently there is a third woman coming forward with charges about Herman's behavior.

Herman's campaign is going to charge Rick Perry with dredging up this schitt later today.

Wart
So the man likes pussy.... wooop-dee-do.

Richard Simmons
11-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Kind of sucks that all you have to do is make a baseless accusation from an unnamed source and people run with it like this. You'd think that if there was anything to it these gals would have come forward as soon as he announced his campaign. The fact that all this anonymous crap is coming out after Perry has dropped significantly in the polls and Cain has risen speaks volumes.

The fact is if he actually did these things he should be gaining at least half the liberal vote as they do tend to favor politicians that are either rapists, adulterers or just let their date drown in the car.

Schuetzenman
11-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Just watched Fox News go over Cain and the allegations. They mentioned a Perry Campaign worker that might be the leak source. Then they also mentioned how there are several people working on Romney's campaign that are closely connected to the Restraunt Association that Cain was the President of.

Frankly it makes more sense that Romeny's people dropped the turd in the Cain Prom punch bowl. Romeny is the pick of the pundits and mainstream Republican RNC and yet he's stuck at 23% in the poles and he can't seem to move up much beyond that. Yet, Cain continues to raise in the pole numbers. They have to do something to derail the Cain campaign or their Prize Turkey is cooked.

Ruskiegunlover
11-03-2011, 06:02 AM
if this is true, it just cements my personal committment NOT to ever vote for rombam. Guy is no republican. I will not make the same mistake we made in 08, will not hold my bile and vote for a democrat LIGHT......I am not a stupid paulite, who is so fruitlessly committed to a candidate who will never win, I just will not vote democrat light anymore.

We are likely fucked anyway. Not sure it matters who will be president.

LAGC
11-03-2011, 06:56 AM
Yeah, Mr. Cain sure isn't handling this potential scandal very well, his rebuffs of reporters is only adding fuel to the fire. CNN has been repeating clips of him looking like a deer in the headlights every 15 minutes, all night. Instead of trying to ignore reporters, he needs to come out and make a firm statement about these allegations, to take the wind out of the story's sails.

Clarence Thomas handled this type of situation much better than Herman Cain is. He painted Anita Hill as an opportunistic bitch, trying to frame him. Pointing out that she came to him for help on multiple occasions, after the alleged harassment had occurred, which hurt her credibility. Even though she passed a polygraph certifying her accusations of sexual harassment were true, just the fact that Thomas was able to plant the seeds of doubt, he still (barely) got confirmed by the Senate in 1991.

What's sad, is that Cain's campaign was warned 10 days in advance that this story was going to come out, so he had plenty of time to prepare a decisive response. Instead, he just has his bodyguards shove reporters away, which only makes them circle like sharks, just like in Anthony Weiner's case. It's only going to fester and get worse the longer he says nothing.

bum_whisperer
11-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Yeah, Mr. Cain sure isn't handling this potential scandal very well, his rebuffs of reporters is only adding fuel to the fire. CNN has been repeating clips of him looking like a deer in the headlights every 15 minutes, all night. Instead of trying to ignore reporters, he needs to come out and make a firm statement about these allegations, to take the wind out of the story's sails.

Clarence Thomas handled this type of situation much better than Herman Cain is. He painted Anita Hill as an opportunistic bitch, trying to frame him. Pointing out that she came to him for help on multiple occasions, after the alleged harassment had occurred, which hurt her credibility. Even though she passed a polygraph certifying her accusations of sexual harassment were true, just the fact that Thomas was able to plant the seeds of doubt, he still (barely) got confirmed by the Senate in 1991.

What's sad, is that Cain's campaign was warned 10 days in advance that this story was going to come out, so he had plenty of time to prepare a decisive response. Instead, he just has his bodyguards shove reporters away, which only makes them circle like sharks, just like in Anthony Weiner's case. It's only going to fester and get worse the longer he says nothing.

It makes no difference. Your boy klinton can fuck a pig in the oval orifice with a stogie and that's fine. In fact, I expect that from the heathens on your side of the fence and it's not a shocker to me. The only reason this is being brought up is becaue they are all afraid of Cain. Both the left and the right don't want him in there and if both sides are against him, that means he's the right man for the job. He's got my vote no matter what.

CigarGuy
11-03-2011, 09:06 AM
Disappointed in Cain that he played the race card, however. :(

O.S.O.K.
11-03-2011, 09:12 AM
He just pointed out the truth. That the libs are racists if you are conservative.

CigarGuy
11-03-2011, 09:17 AM
He's "better" than that?

O.S.O.K.
11-03-2011, 09:33 AM
I know what you're saying. But he needs to use every tool at his disposal to counteract these attacks. It's complete BS that he has to spend time and resources to defend himself from this.

CigarGuy
11-03-2011, 09:36 AM
In my simple mind, I think it happened because he's the front runner. Not because he's black. And it's, possibly, coming from the Perry/Romney camp.....

coppertales
11-03-2011, 09:38 AM
that when clinton got a blow job in the oval office, he got a free pass and an attaboy from his fellow dims.....chris3

O.S.O.K.
11-03-2011, 09:58 AM
In my simple mind, I think it happened because he's the front runner. Not because he's black. And it's, possibly, coming from the Perry/Romney camp.....

IIRC, he was referring to they type of attack (ala Clarence Thomas) - not why he as being attacked - he has stated that he expects to be hammered being in the lead...

I think the sexual harrasement attack is a racist type attack - they only seem to be levied against conservative BLACKS.

I've worked in corporate America and believe me, it can be cutthroat - and there are some women that will use whatever they can to get ahead - sex, threats, etc..

Richard Simmons
11-03-2011, 09:59 AM
IMHO Cain is getting this crap from the Dems because he's not the right kind of black man and from the Republicans because he's not a career politician and won't play their game. Both are good reasons for me to consider voting for him.

Richard Simmons
11-03-2011, 10:06 AM
IIRC, he was referring to they type of attack (ala Clarence Thomas) - not why he as being attacked - he has stated that he expects to be hammered being in the lead...

I think the sexual harrasement attack is a racist type attack - they only seem to be levied against conservative BLACKS.

I've worked in corporate America and believe me, it can be cutthroat - and there are some women that will use whatever they can to get ahead - sex, threats, etc..

That's the real issue here. All you have to do is cry wolf and either everyone thinks you're guilty and/or they give the woman a payoff just to avoid the expense and headache. Claiming sexual harrassment is as bad as claiming discrimination now days. All you have to do is make the claim, regardless of whether of not it's legit and it's an almost guaranteed pay day.

Even if the claims are valid, if you took the payoff and agreed to the terms then you have no right, legally or morally to bring it up for any reason at any time. Especially if you're doing it anonymously as these people seem to be doing.

Focused Gunfire
11-03-2011, 10:06 AM
The Washington Times did a report that points to O’s former chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-now-rahm-emanuel-allegedly-behind-cain-sexual-harassment-leak/

O.S.O.K.
11-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Good find - from that Blaze link:

"According to a source who is friends with the Cain campaign, not only is the Rick Perry campaign (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67479.html)involved but also the Mayor of Chicago and former Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is likely involved with the sexual harassment accuser attacks. A friend of the Cain campaign believes a National Restaurant Association (NRA) employee out of the Chicago office (http://www.restaurant.org/aboutus/contact/index.cfm) leaked the story to the Perry campaign via information and influence from Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s office."

This doesn't surprise me at all. Emanual is well know for his dirty tricks. The guy is a scum bag AFAIAC. Typical shitcago polititian.

Regardless of who the repub nominee is, we can expect a plethora of dirty tricks to come from the dims.

I hope the repubs are gearing up and dammit - I hope they have some of their own to counter with. Obummer's closet is full of skelletons. And his office is full of scandals now.

CigarGuy
11-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Good find - from that Blaze link:

I hope the repubs are gearing up and dammit - I hope they have some of their own to counter with. Obummer's closet is full of skelletons. And his office is full of scandals now.

Doesn't do much good unless you read the Blaze, watch Fox, or, of course, keep up with politics here! Pubs are not going to get ANY help from anyone else.