PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some help from our MEMBERSHIP.....

Guns Network Staff
11-06-2011, 10:28 PM
WE will be sending a NEWSLETTER out to all members.

WE want our message to be very clear, WE would love to have a bannerless online community.

If 90% of all members contributed at a minimum $20.00 for the year.

Then NO ADVERTISERS would be needed to fund our community each and every year. This would pay for our overhead without anything out of the owners pocket.

We plan on cleaning up our store and post current T-Shirt inventory with sizes and prices.

I also plan on making sure our AR-15 and AK-47 sight in targets are available to all, along with our AKBOLTHEAD stickers. Members have been buying the targets and stickers. But somehow the T-Shirt sales are in limbo.

Folks this is not MICK's or MY website. Yes we own it but it is every member who is registered here or used to be registered here. It is sink or swim. WE need 90% of our members to step up and help here. There needs to be a commitment among the staff and members.

The challenge is where are the members who left over the years and those who left prior to the servers going down?

Again, I will be emailing out a newsletter in HTML this week. Be nice if members would give me some options to put in my email in getting those who are registered to be more active and contribute to our community.

Guns Network Staff

insider
11-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Done! $20 contributed to the cause.

Cypher
11-06-2011, 11:38 PM
I've been planning on upgrading my membership and this is a good reminder.

Personally I don't mind advertisements at all.

How come you guys don't have a store that sells gun parts and accessories? Is it a conflict with advertisers?