PDA

View Full Version : Walking dead (spoliers)

Kadmos
11-07-2011, 02:15 AM
sucked this week...what, just 1 zombie?

Aside from the well scene the most interesting thing was a woman peeing on a stick.

This was like a friggen lifetime channel love story movie but a zombie in a well instead of a kid

Lame!

chiak47
11-07-2011, 03:18 AM
The plot thickens...

Schuetzenman
11-07-2011, 06:31 AM
I like it. Glen got lucky and boinked the Vets Daughter. He also nearly got eaten by the well zombie. I don't get the Vet's attitude, no guns being carried around on his property and not wanting any decent folk settling in with him and his daughter. Has he not heard there is a zombie apocalypse going on and they will eat your ass if they see it? They need to take him out to the highway to give him a view of what's going on around his little island of calm.

Next week is going to have more dram. Daryl gets thrown from his horse as he's looking for Sophia, tumbles down a slope to a stream and is impaled by one of his bolts. Merel shows back up in the story! Lorie is Preggers and maybe Glen will get lucky again.

Bluntforce
11-07-2011, 06:44 AM
Too bad it wasn't Glen that got pissed on, lame character.

Kadmos nailed this episode cold, BORING.

The vet IS "off". Btw. WTF is up with not knowing 20% of your wells has Rosie O'Donnell rotting away in it making it smell like Chicago and shit?

If that vet spent more time checking his own water supply and realizing the world is full of flesh eating zombies, then the thought of a few lame-assed suburbanites with pistols wondering around his back 40 would disturb him a lot less.

Richard Simmons
11-07-2011, 08:14 AM
Anyone else notice the Vet's comment when Rick asked him to reconsider making the group leave. He said something along the lines "there are reasons I won't talk about or can't talk about". There was also mention of him loosing his wife, I assume to the disease. Perhaps he's got her chained up someplace?

Schuetzenman
11-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Anyone else notice the Vet's comment when Rick asked him to reconsider making the group leave. He said something along the lines "there are reasons I won't talk about or can't talk about". There was also mention of him loosing his wife, I assume to the disease. Perhaps he's got her chained up someplace?

I think that is a plausable reason for why he's acting so goofy in light of the world having gone to shit. YOu'd think he'd want healthy capable humans with guns around to help protect the homestead and his daughter.

Bluntforce
11-07-2011, 09:20 PM
If he finds a cure for the virus, yippee. It will help bit people before it kills them.

You can't cure dead, it's a lot like stupid that way.

Schuetzenman
11-07-2011, 09:55 PM
If he finds a cure for the virus, yippee. It will help bit people before it kills them.

You can't cure dead, it's a lot like stupid that way.

LOL.:biggrina: