PDA

View Full Version : Can you feel the love from the Portland, "occupy"..

PROBASCO
11-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Would love to break this guys beak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNjQuHeYlJg&feature=youtu.be

rahatlakhoom
11-08-2011, 09:32 PM
This is what happens to the human psyche when you feed it with Starbucks in the
a.m. and reefers in the p.m.

Goodman
11-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Another hippy clown pimping for peace and love from everyone else to compensate the anger and hatred in his own heart. I saw a lot of these types when I lived in Oregon.
I'm gonna bring this in from another thread:

DOUCHE BAG SAYS WHAT ?

FunkyPertwee
11-09-2011, 12:16 AM
This is what happens to the human psyche when you feed it with Starbucks in the
a.m. and reefers in the p.m.

Everyone knows your supposed to do both in the AM. :)

LAGC
11-09-2011, 01:38 AM
Hmm... more selective editing, eh? Would have been nice to see what provoked the encounter.

It's understandable that some of the protesters are upset with the corporate news media and their biased reporting.

Support for the wars would have never been possible without corporate media incitement in the first place.

bum_whisperer
11-09-2011, 09:01 AM
Hmm... more selective editing, eh? Would have been nice to see what provoked the encounter.

It's understandable that some of the protesters are upset with the corporate news media and their biased reporting.

Support for the wars would have never been possible without corporate media incitement in the first place.

It was provoked because he wasn't handed everything your president promised in the '08 campaign. Your corporate media outlet is biased to your side of the coin, if you haven't noticed.

circuits
11-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Your corporate media outlet is biased to your side of the coin, if you haven't noticed.

Not biased enough, is probably his complaint.

bum_whisperer
11-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Not biased enough, is probably his complaint.

I suppose it would be better if there was a resurrected Stalin running the Pravda instead of a GE CEO.