PDA

View Full Version : Aviation Nation Airshow!

ATAK, Inc.
11-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Here at Nellis AFB. My family and I went yesterday. Awesome performances and great static displays. Sorry, but no pics...

A newer member of the airshow circuit, Patriots Air Team(patriotsjetteam.com), flying the L-39, performed and were awesome! They are all volenteer and have an awesome list of members. The #4 pilot, Paul "Sticky" Strickland, was also the #4 or slot pilot during my time with The Thunderbirds. I ran into him after their demo, great to re-connect after 20 years! He looks, and acts the same, and he said the same about me...
Proving the myoptic fact of old age! :lool:

Anyway, running into him made my year and also sent me into a very painful spiral of depression...

ATAK, Inc.
11-14-2011, 05:51 PM
You know what, never mind. There was a time when people here gave a shit, but it's glaringly obvious that this place is no longer what it used to be.

Have a wonderful day

old Grump
11-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Okay, you are depressed but we didn't do it honest we didn't. Ain't much but maybe this will help you lighten the mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X7mOzWQSnaQ

Nobody can resist babies, especially laughing babies.

Solidus-snake
11-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Woah man whats up? Whats made you get all the negativity vibes flowing?

O.S.O.K.
11-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Hey, I've posted lots of threads that just floated on down into the basement... can't take it personal. Just keep posting if its interesting to you, it'll be interesting to others most of the time. :)

cevulirn
11-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Anyway, running into him made my year and also sent me into a very painful spiral of depression...

You gonna be alright man?