PDA

View Full Version : Be On the lookout for stolen NFA Items! ( not mine )

El Duce
11-18-2011, 06:43 PM
From Uzi talk.

Spread the word. Let's help this guy get his stuff back. I FUCKING HATE THEIVES!!

http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?63292-Please-be-on-the-look-out-for-stolen-NFA

alismith
11-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Damn, that guy had a lot of money invested in that stuff (not counting the stamps he ahd to buy). I hope he gets his stuff back.

The only problem is the ATF is going to include him on the list as a suspect. I doubt it's the first time someone has tried to make their stuff disappear through a "theft." Realsitically, his name won't be cleared, totally, until the thieves are caught.

I bet he's phyically sick because of this theft. If I were in his shoes, I'd be.

FunkyPertwee
11-18-2011, 06:57 PM
1100 lbs is a lot to carry!

They must have been at least semi-professional. The thieves around here wouldn't carry that if you paid them.

Mark Ducati
11-18-2011, 07:00 PM
Very stupid of thieves if they knew what was in the safe and knowingly stole NFA items...

ALL theft is bad, but I can see how a thief might think/rationalize getting away with a weapons theft and selling F2F on non-FA stuff...

But we all know that NFA has to have a paper trail... no way to legally sell NFA F2F without the ATF tax stamp/prints/sign off.

Hope the guy gets his stuff back and the the thieves get their back sides stuffed by bubba!

FunkyPertwee
11-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Very stupid of thieves if they knew what was in the safe and knowingly stole NFA items...

ALL theft is bad, but I can see how a thief might think/rationalize getting away with a weapons theft and selling F2F on non-FA stuff...

But we all know that NFA has to have a paper trail... no way to legally sell NFA F2F without the ATF tax stamp/prints/sign off.

Hope the guy gets his stuff back and the the thieves get their back sides stuffed by bubba!

For that difficult of a theft, I imagine they have connections to people who would pay for illegal NFA items.

Hang the fuckers if they caught.

Warthogg
11-18-2011, 07:13 PM
They must have been at least semi-professional.

Most good street cops would tell us it was his 'friends' or neighbors.

Wart

WOW !Q!

1 AR-15 Armalite M15 5.56 short-barreled rifle 11.5inch barrel, serial # US115980

Schuetzenman
11-18-2011, 07:25 PM
I sure hope he gets his stuff back eventually! Damn I hate a theif!