PDA

View Full Version : this idiot needs a hate crime charge

filthy phil
11-19-2011, 07:36 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/16/lb-williams-black-florida_n_1098306.html

A burning cross in a family's yard is no laughing matter. But a Florida man may have managed to create some humor using a symbol that has such a solemn past.

LB Williams, was charged with domestic violence stalking and exhibits that intimidate after he burned a cross in his own yard to scare his wife, Newsherald.com reports.
:dammit:

Charliebravo
11-19-2011, 10:24 AM
If we started charging all acts of stupidity as hate crimes, we'd run out of prison space pretty quickly.

filthy phil
11-19-2011, 12:28 PM
If we started charging all acts of stupidity as hate crimes, we'd run out of prison space pretty quickly.
if i burned a cross i'd get a hate crime charge

Warthogg
11-19-2011, 12:41 PM

Because we imprison people for selling $1.35 worth of crack we are already short on prison space.

OH WAIT !! That is an act of stupidity......never mind.

Wart

Focused Gunfire
11-19-2011, 03:51 PM
How can it be a hate crime if it was his yard? This stuff is getting out of hand.

tank_monkey
11-19-2011, 05:46 PM
How can it be a hate crime if it was his yard? This stuff is getting out of hand.
It's foolish. It's pathetic, but since he directed it towards himself, it is NOT a hate crime. Creating a 'phony hate crime' is not a hate crime. Now if some Jewish guy spray painted swastikas on someone else's property, then yes, he is 'terrorizing them' regardless of what he is, but this dude gets a pass on the 'hate crime' BS because it's his own house. Doesn't make him NOT a total douchebag loser, though.

Helen Keller
11-19-2011, 06:17 PM
WHat if I burn them Upside down????

:smiley10::smiley10::evil-bbq:

Charliebravo
11-19-2011, 06:29 PM
if i burned a cross i'd get a hate crime chargeIt wasn't a hate crime. It was his own house. It guess that under Florida law it qualifies as criminal stupidity.

Warthogg
11-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Williams, a 50-year-old black man, and his wife Donna, who is white,

The dear couple are going through a divorce. I give the guy an A-. (Coulda got an A if he had a friend shooting off a shotgun about o dark thirty.)

Wart