PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Gets Secret Service Protection

LAGC
11-19-2011, 09:09 PM
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/BenneC/2011/BenneC20111119_low.jpg

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/LoweC/2011/LoweC20111119_low.jpg

Don't know if even they can keep him safe... from himself.

:laugh:

Warthogg
11-20-2011, 12:39 PM
The Herman won't need the Secret Service for long.

I guess Newt will be next. Newt will only need the Secret Service maybe only for hours. He's so busy telling lies he can't be around much longer. $1.6 - $1.8 million from Freddie Mac........$32 - 37 million from the health care industry.....but the Newt says he did NO lobbying !! :whatever:

Wonder when Romney will show the ad with Newt and Pelosi warning us of the global warming dangers ??

Wart

Altarboy
11-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Sad. A month ago I thought Cain was the man. Suddenly he is dismantling himself. Looks like four more years of Obooga. Of course I think we may be at the point where it doesn't really matter who gets in.

tank_monkey
11-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Sad. A month ago I thought Cain was the man. Suddenly he is dismantling himself. Looks like four more years of Obooga. Of course I think we may be at the point where it doesn't really matter who gets in.

Does it really matter to either LAGC or Wart? LAGC won't support anyone who is not a commie liberal and Wart hates everyone and relishes bringing down everyone. ;)

LAGC
11-20-2011, 02:00 PM
As Obama put in a couple weeks ago: "I'll just wait for everyone to vote themselves off the island."

Normally I wouldn't give Obama very good chances of being re-elected due to the sluggish economy he inherited from Bush that he has only barely been able to turn around yet, but considering who the alternatives are... I wouldn't put anything past him any more.

Latest Gallup poll has Obama's approval back up at 45% (disapproval only 2% higher, which is well within the margin of error) which is incredible for as tough as things are for everyone right now. People are struggling, yet many people still trust Obama over the alternatives so far.

Short of things getting a lot worse in the economy, all he has to do is just be the last man standing to coast to victory.

Warthogg
11-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Wart hates everyone and relishes bringing down everyone. ;)

Cain machine gunned both his feeters.

Newt took millions but claims he did not consult. Newt made a commercial with Nancy Pelosi to warn us of global warming.

Wart did not choose these dwarfs.

Wart understands it matters not which dwarf is the candidate.

Wart