PDA

View Full Version : Wall Street to NOT Back a Presidential Candidate.....

Warthogg
11-21-2011, 05:08 PM
Actually, Wall street is not going to 'openly' back a presidential candidate per various sources on Neil Cavuto (Fox News).

Jamie Dimon, Chairman J P Morgan and Director of the New York Federal Reserve Bank, is the defacto leader of the Wall Street rodent pack and his intention is to remain silent. Mr Dimon's silence seems to be enough to signal other pack members they are not to openly back any candidate. (This is the same crowd that backed Barry Obama in 2008.....openly backed.)

HOWEVER, quietly their intention is to back Romney.

We are sooooo screwed.

Wart

imanaknut
11-21-2011, 05:38 PM
It continues to amaze me that the republicans are going to field another democrat. You would think that after getting beaten by an unknown against their last rino, you would think they could find somebody who a true republican can vote for without holding their noses.

Remember, it ain't over until it's over. Hillary was sure she was going to be president until the anointed one showed up.

El Jefe
11-21-2011, 07:03 PM
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3750/jumpv.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/jumpv.jpg/)

rahatlakhoom
11-21-2011, 07:04 PM
That will quell the rampant protests.
:googoo:

Warthogg
11-22-2011, 11:32 PM
It continues to amaze me that the republicans are going to field another democrat.

Yes. Even if Newt he is about as big a squirrel as Mitt. Barry Obama - Mitt Obama - Newt Obama.......what trio to draw to. :whatever::crying_small:

Wart

blacksheep
11-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Romney hasn't won dick yet.:rant:

LAGC
11-24-2011, 01:56 AM
Romney hasn't won dick yet.:rant:

Yeah, but he will. He's the only one who has consistently polled over 20% in every poll. First it was Bachmann in the lead, then Perry, then Cain, now Newt. But they all end up falling back down once people learn more about them. Romney has staying power.

At the end of the race, it will be only him left standing. Face it: you're going to be stuck with a flip-flopper for candidate.

1 Patriot-of-many
11-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Considering how much money they are giving the scumbag commie in chief, I'd say they made their choice already.