PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters blames George Bush for her ethics "problems" !

Airdale
08-14-2010, 09:49 PM
I cannot wait to see this crooked, whitey-hating witch either unemployed or behind bars-

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/13/rep-waters-violated-house-rules/?test=latestnews

mriddick
08-14-2010, 10:02 PM
It's Bush's fault...

Guns Network Staff
08-14-2010, 10:12 PM
These idiots need to be put to death if they become a law maker and get caught on ethics charges.

This way there is an incentive not to break the law.

Do as I say, not as I do.....

JTHunter
08-14-2010, 10:12 PM
You expected something different? Since when have these people been willing or able to be responsible for their actions.
Remember too, this is the same "female dog" that in '08 had a slip of the tongue (when the oil companies were testifying before Congress) where she said something about "taking them over and socializing them", then froze, realizing what she had just said.

elkydriver
08-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Of course she is trying to blame Bush. If she can successfully blame someone else, then she isnt at fault, and her idiot constituents will continue to elect her to a free ride. Hell her idiot constituents will probably re-elect her anyways, regardless of whether she has "issues"

l921428x
08-15-2010, 12:08 AM
You expected something different? Since when have these people been willing or able to be responsible for their actions.
Remember too, this is the same "female dog" that in '08 had a slip of the tongue (when the oil companies were testifying before Congress) where she said something about "taking them over and socializing them", then froze, realizing what she had just said.

She said the oil industry needed to be nationalized. Chavez style I would presume.

swampdragon
08-15-2010, 12:15 AM
Of course she is trying to blame Bush. If she can successfully blame someone else, then she isnt at fault, and her idiot constituents will continue to elect her to a free ride. Hell her idiot constituents will probably re-elect her anyways, regardless of whether she has "issues"

Exactly.
Not that hard to see.
An unethical POS will always try to blame somebody else rather than accept responsibility for their own actions.
It's par for the course with Dems.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

CigarGuy
08-15-2010, 08:55 AM
Think she, or Charlie Rangel, will get a higher percentage of the vote when they are reelected?

Maser**
08-15-2010, 11:11 AM
Almost two years post bush and we are still seeing his afteraffects.

El Jefe
08-15-2010, 11:13 AM
:martellate:

Randomluck
08-15-2010, 11:21 AM
It's time to institute MY idea for term limits. You get elected, re-elected once and then executed. You lose all the self centered pussies that way and the only ones who'll run will be true patriots who love their country more than anything else.

American Rage
08-15-2010, 02:18 PM
But don't you guys see? Bush is of the white devil. And Capitalism is nothing but the white devil's greed. Since the white devil supports capitalism, greed, "by any means necessary," is okay, so long as it's done in the name of capitalism. Therefore, all Maxie did was to participate in the white devil's greed, like all capitalists do, and that can't possibly be illegal! Now could it?

Case dismissed.

Re-elected again by the huge numbers of 'you owe me everything for nothing' leeches that now inhabit much of our coasts, while being led by the marxists that inhabit Berkley and every other university on the west coast.

So yeah, she'll probably be there when Obama "socializes oil."

Rage