PDA

View Full Version : Does Newt Have the Answer ??

Warthogg
11-24-2011, 12:12 PM
As usual the Newt will destroy himself.

Mitt and Barry gotta be laughing their assess off.

Wart

U.S. News
Gingrich says give janitors' jobs to kids

WASHINGTON, Nov. 21 (UPI) -- GOP U.S. presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich, in a double-barreled blast at unions and child labor laws, said Monday school janitors' jobs should go to kids.

The former Republican Georgia congressman told an audience at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government in Cambridge, Mass., that preventing children from doing certain jobs before their mid-teens cripples children's development and protects "unionization and bureaucratization," the Los Angeles Times reported.

Gingrich said his ideas are "extraordinarily radical proposals to fundamentally change the culture of poverty in America."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/11/21/Gingrich-says-give-janitors-jobs-to-kids/UPI-14731321883312/#ixzz1edwoC9vi

Ruskiegunlover
11-24-2011, 12:57 PM
No, the country is disintegrating around us. 'GASP': what, give a JOB to a kid? NO WAY! We can't have kids working manual labor jobs (like I did) as the age of 12-14, because THATS child abuse! NO! Let them work and make money, and at the same time save tax payer money by paying them 7-8 bucks an hour to clean THEIR schools? Which at the same time MIGHT make them more responsible and appriciative of THEIR schools, and help them put money away for a car or college? NO WAY! These ideas of personal responcibility and working, personal sacrifice have NO PLACE in Amerikan society today ladies and gentlemen! I believe them to be every bit as racist and scary as the ideas put forth by the republicans!

Ruskiegunlover
11-24-2011, 01:00 PM
No, we need kids sitting at home, on their asses, playing xbox and fucking off until 3am so they can sleep in MY class the next morning, and then be disrespectful of ME for not allowing it. THATS what we need. Because these kids have 'feelings' and 'needs' (see: gaming), and these kids struggle in school at the age of 14 to write even a BASIC fucking essay in a history class because us teachers are just too hard on them.......So we need to be even easier on them, help build their self esteems, and help them to be comfortable in their own identities, help them to enjoy life and know that someone (parents and eventually society/ taxpayers) will always be there to help them when life interupts their lifestyle.

gpwasr10
11-24-2011, 03:02 PM
I agree with Ruskie on this. I'd like to add that Ruskie would do well not to allow the angry pink menace of school system liberals find out he has a penchant for guns ;-).

Anyways, my first job? Dishwasher at the Spirit of Lafayette at the age of 14 and I have been continually employed since and have several trades under my belt as a result.

One of the biggest problems with our society as a whole is that kids are graduating high school with no kills whatsoever. I was one of the last classes to have a shop class in Junior High for the Boulder Valley School district... that was back in 1991.

The point is that we have a nation that becomes increasingly technical everyday... how are graduates with no technical skills whatsoever supposed to find a job... how are employers supposed to find employees that they don't have to spend money training?

Do I think making them janitors in the answer? Well, no. But they need a system where these kids can choose an, woodworking, electrical, mechanics, plumbing or networking program starting in junior high so that they have some sort of trade or skill... something they can actually USE out in the world to find employment.

Add to that a REAL economic class where kids learn about the market, credit, investing... you MIGHT be able to right this thing in a few generations.

mriddick
11-24-2011, 05:06 PM
I have often thought with the number of people we have on welfare why do the states carry the pay roll they do? I'm not seeing why we should pay kids when there's plenty of adults the state is already paying that could do the job. I'd like to see the state employing a few supervisor types who would watch over a workforce of those on public assistance. I'm not with Newt on employing children, but their parents I'd be for that 100%.

Warthogg
11-24-2011, 07:19 PM
Gingrich is the sixth candidate or potential candidate to lead the field this year while some Republicans search for an alternative to Romney, whose support has hovered about 20 percent six weeks before the Iowa caucuses.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/11/21/Gingrich-says-give-janitors-jobs-to-kids/UPI-14731321883312/#ixzz1efef7cnP

IMO Newt's idea is stupid. BUT I won't have to worry about Newt's ideas for long as he too will shoot himself. He may again stop campaigning and go island hopping with wife three. Newt may make another commercial with Nancy Pelosi warning us of global warning dangers.

You who will vote not matter who can get ready to decide on President Barry or President Mitt. Me....never vote for either. Would be like voting for McCain all over again.

Wart

I paid my first social security at age 12. Worked before but off the books.

coppertales
11-25-2011, 09:14 AM
gives/has, the MSM finds fault with it while giving obummer a pass on everything.....except Romney, who the MSM loves because he is a white version of obummer and his policies.....chris3

imanaknut
11-25-2011, 02:04 PM
Add to this the fact that Newt like to vote for firearm bans and we have a situation here that is not acceptable.

1 Patriot-of-many
11-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Just remember if Obama gets relected, you can COUNT on him getting another pick or two for the Supreme court. We managed to put the Kabash on Bushes liberal pick and got staunch Constitutionalists, If Obama gets the chance you can seriously kiss the 2nd amendment goodbye. Those cunts Obama put on the bench lied during their confirmations then reversed what they declared in the last couple cases. It only takes one more justice and you can count on it being revisited, they've already said they would the first chance they got. Allow Obama to win, you have a choice, insurrection or the "legal" throttling of what 2nd Rights we have left. Any of the R's we'll have some pull even if they are scumbag fake R's. GW wasn't a conservative either.

Warthogg
11-25-2011, 03:46 PM
Just remember if Obama gets relected, you can COUNT on him getting another pick or two for the Supreme court. We managed to put the Kabash on Bushes liberal pick and got staunch Constitutionalists, If Obama gets the chance you can seriously kiss the 2nd amendment goodbye. Those cunts Obama put on the bench lied during their confirmations then reversed what they declared in the last couple cases. It only takes one more justice and you can count on it being revisited, they've already said they would the first chance they got. Allow Obama to win, you have a choice, insurrection or the "legal" throttling of what 2nd Rights we have left. Any of the R's we'll have some pull even if they are scumbag fake R's. GW wasn't a conservative either.

Understand your point but Eisenhower appointed Earl Warren and Bush the older appointed David Souter.......two of the most liberal to be on the court.

Wart

imanaknut
11-25-2011, 04:38 PM
Wart, you should know that Bush the First was a gun hating republican. He suckered in the gun crowd before his election, by both lying about his stand and joining the NRA. As soon as he had the chance after his election, he dropped his NRA membership and hit us with an unconstitutional gun law.

His supreme court selection should be no surprise.

1 Patriot-of-many
11-25-2011, 04:48 PM
Point is even with the Slimy weasel Romney we'll have a CHANCE of a good outcome,Obama it goes without saying what will happen, then the only chance we'd have would be filibuster and considering they allowed two obvious USSR commie types to be seated...... I think I'll HAVE to vote for the lesser of one evil. As much as I hate to say it, I'm becoming more of a pragmatist than I care to be.

Warthogg
11-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Wart, you should know that Bush the First was a gun hating republican. He suckered in the gun crowd before his election, by both lying about his stand and joining the NRA. As soon as he had the chance after his election, he dropped his NRA membership and hit us with an unconstitutional gun law.

I was one of his suckers in that I voted for him.

His supreme court selection should be no surprise.

Was a surprise to me. John Sununu pushed Souter.

Bush's Court Choice; Sununu Tells How and Why He Pushed Souter for Court
By R. W. APPLE Jr., Special to The New York Times
Published: July 25, 1990

John H. Sununu, the White House chief of staff, said today that he had assured President Bush that David H. Souter would uphold conservative values on the Supreme Court. He also said he had given ''strong personal support'' to Judge Souter at a key moment in the President's decision-making.

As Governor of New Hampshire, Mr. Sununu named Judge Souter an Associate Justice of its Supreme Court.

''I was looking for someone who would be a strict constructionist, consistent with basic conservative attitudes, and that's what I got,'' the chief of staff said in an interview. ''I was able to tell the President that I was sure he would do the same thing when he encountered Federal questions.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/07/25/us/bush-s-court-choice-sununu-tells-how-and-why-he-pushed-souter-for-court.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

5.56NATO
11-25-2011, 05:08 PM
If you don't vote Ron Paul you are voting rino.

mriddick
11-25-2011, 05:31 PM

If you tell people how to vote you're a communist. :)

ltorlo64
11-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Anyways, my first job? Dishwasher at the Spirit of Lafayette at the age of 14 and I have been continually employed since and have several trades under my belt as a result.

One of the biggest problems with our society as a whole is that kids are graduating high school with no kills whatsoever. I was one of the last classes to have a shop class in Junior High for the Boulder Valley School district... that was back in 1991.

My first job was mowing lawns when I was 12. Bought a riding lawnmower with my earnings when I was 13 which allowed me to mow larger lawns. I would start mowing at 8 am and be done by 12. I had a little circuit I did that included 1 apartment complex and one hotel. I was doing pretty good. I then got a job delivering news papers in the afternoon. This was nice because it was year round, not just spring and summer. At 15 I started working on farms washing delivery trucks for a large egg farm and cleaning stalls at a dairy farm. Hard work but the pay was very good and allowed me to buy my first car. I was 17 when I got a job in a store as a stock/bag boy. I feel that these early jobs were essential to my education. They taught me to deal with people, re-enforced lessons my parents taught me about treating people respectfully and how to deal with difficult people (people who wouldn't pay their bills) respectfully.

One of the best lessons was taught to me by my father during this time. I finished, or at least I thought I had finished a job, and my Dad came by. He looked at what I had done and told me I could not ask for my payment until I did it right. I was pretty angry with him at the time but I redid the job correctly. By redoing that job I then got another account (for lack of a better term) at one of the larger churches in the area to mow their lawn every week. It taught me the importance of doing a job to the best of my ability not just good enough to get paid.

1 Patriot-of-many
11-26-2011, 03:25 AM

What about Bachmann and Santorum?

tank_monkey
11-26-2011, 01:18 PM
[B]IYou who will vote not matter who can get ready to decide on President Barry or President Mitt. Me....never vote for either. Would be like voting for McCain all over again.

Okay, Warthogg. Like usual you're lecturing us all of us that everyone sucks. What is your solution? Who do you recommend we vote for?

El Jefe
11-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Okay, Warthogg. Like usual you're lecturing us all of us that everyone sucks. What is your solution? Who do you recommend we vote for?

Eisenhower. :jerk-n-off:

Warthogg
11-26-2011, 05:32 PM
Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

Eisenhower. :jerk-n-off:

I would vote for either:

Congressman Allen West
(Former) Judge Andrew Napolitano

Wart

Warthogg
11-26-2011, 05:36 PM
I just don't believe the solution to US economic problems lies with Mitt or Newt or Barry.

Wart

El Jefe
11-26-2011, 06:02 PM
I would vote for either:

Congressman Allen West

Wart

Uh, neither are running. So, you'll just sit on the sidelines and bitch like an old woman, great, that'll show em!

Warthogg
11-26-2011, 08:56 PM
So, you'll just sit on the sidelines and bitch like an old woman, great, that'll show em!

Really doesn't much matter where I sit or for whom you vote. Nothing significant is going to change with any of the trash up for election and re-election. The country may well be better off re-electing Barry Obama as he is gridlocked.

Jefferson, you're the type that needs to cling to straws in a typhoon hoping for flotation. Fine if that helps you get through the night. As for myself, finally I understand it's all bullshit. Took me long enough to get there but finally I did.

There are only two ways to correct and neither is on the ballot in 2012. (And really only one is feasible.)

Wart

Warthogg
11-26-2011, 09:03 PM
QUOTE=tank_monkey;184761]Okay, Warthogg. Like usual you're lecturing us all of us that everyone sucks. What is your solution? Who do you recommend we vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
I would vote for either:

Congressman Allen West

Uh, neither are running. So, you'll just sit on the sidelines and bitch like an old woman, great, that'll show em!

Jefferson, remove your head from your anal orifice and pay attention. I answered the question asked.

Wart

El Jefe
11-26-2011, 09:13 PM
Really doesn't much matter where I sit or for whom you vote. Nothing significant is going to change with any of the trash up for election and re-election. The country may well be better off re-electing Barry Obama as he is gridlocked.

Jefferson, you're the type that needs to cling to straws in a typhoon hoping for flotation. Fine if that helps you get through the night. As for myself, finally I understand it's all bullshit. Took me long enough to get there but finally I did.

There are only two ways to correct and neither is on the ballot in 2012. (And really only one is feasible.)

Wart

Whatever, I know your type. The last thing you wish to do is back a candidate who might actually get elected. Because your real motivation is to thump your chest, point your finger and proclaim that you're above it all and only you understand how things are. You sir, are pathetic, and as predictable as my watch. *yawn*

Warthogg
11-26-2011, 10:43 PM
Whatever, I know your type. The last thing you wish to do is back a candidate who might actually get elected. Because your real motivation is to thump your chest, point your finger and proclaim that you're above it all and only you understand how things are. You sir, are pathetic, and as predictable as my watch. *yawn*

Barry, Mitt or Newt are glad to have you Jefferson. Dims and Rethugs depend on your ignorance and I doubt you will ever disappoint.. :proudusa::coffee:

Wart

tank_monkey
11-27-2011, 01:24 AM
Barry, Mitt or Newt are glad to have you Jefferson. Dims and Rethugs depend on your ignorance and I doubt you will ever disappoint.. :proudusa::coffee:

Wart

Sorry War, on political threads, You never actually respond directly to challenges, do you? You, sir, appear to be an Artful Dodger. the kind of fellow who proclaims things, doesn't't offer solutions, gives smart alec responses, and divert attention away from the fact that he have NO answers that mean anything. Your most common contribution to this forum (on political posts), from what I can gather, is that you hate everyone, every party sucks, Republicans are as bad a Democrats, any candidate who disagrees with your position on ONE point, even if they agree with ten other points, is nothing but scum. And you spend A LOT OF TIME letting everyone know on EVERY SINGLE THREAD of this viewpoint. Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out if you're just a brilliant liberal plant, because people sure spend a lot of time arguing with you about stuff that they should not have to........ (no, i'm not serious about that but the result seems to be the same)

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Sorry War, on political threads, You never actually respond directly to challenges, do you? You, sir, appear to be an Artful Dodger. the kind of fellow who proclaims things, doesn't't offer solutions, gives smart alec responses, and divert attention away from the fact that he have NO answers that mean anything. Your most common contribution to this forum (on political posts), from what I can gather, is that you hate everyone, every party sucks, Republicans are as bad a Democrats, any candidate who disagrees with your position on ONE point, even if they agree with ten other points, is nothing but scum. And you spend A LOT OF TIME letting everyone know on EVERY SINGLE THREAD of this viewpoint. Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out if you're just a brilliant liberal plant, because people sure spend a lot of time arguing with you about stuff that they should not have to........ (no, i'm not serious about that but the result seems to be the same)

You never actually respond directly to challenges, do you?

If you have a direct question just ask me and I'll do my best to answer.......directly.

Wart

El Jefe
11-27-2011, 09:50 AM

Wart

Show me where I've stated I support any of those candidates.

While I wait, I'll point out that you, are irrelevant. How in your pickled mind that helps anything is anyone's guess, but there you are regardless.

:turtle:

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 10:07 AM
While I wait, I'll point out that you, are irrelevant.

Agreed. (As are you.) Now you're starting to get there.

Wart

CigarGuy
11-27-2011, 10:33 AM

Isn't that the alternate definition of a Libertarian? Well, other then the pathetic part.......;)

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Isn't that the alternate definition of a Libertarian? Well, other then the pathetic part.......;)

I spent most of my life as a conservative. Since about Dubya's 5th year in office I've moved to about 80% Libertarian and 20% fiscal conservative. Watching Dubya bail out GM and Chrysler, the auto workers unions, US banks, foreign banks, insurance companies.....you name it Dubya bailed......finished off any belief Rethuglicans were better/much different than Dimocrats.

(Yeah, I voted for Dubya....twice.)

The other major factor in my political life was voting for McCain. I voted for that ass-wipe knowing what he was and still I voted for him. Never, never happen again.

Wart

ltorlo64
11-27-2011, 11:37 AM
I spent most of my life as a conservative. Since about Dubya's 5th year in office I've moved to about 80% Libertarian and 20% fiscal conservative. Watching Dubya bail out GM and Chrysler, the auto workers unions, US banks, foreign banks, insurance companies.....you name it Dubya bailed......finished off any belief Rethuglicans were better/much different than Dimocrats.

The other major factor in my political life was voting for McCain. I voted for that ass-wipe knowing what he was and still I voted for him. Never, never happen again.

Wart

Wart, I am not trying to argue with you on this. I just want to know which candidate that has the possibility of defeating Obama you would support? If none, do you see having Obama for 4 more years as less damaging as having someone who is not as conservative as you would like but is definately more conservative than Obama?

El Jefe
11-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Agreed. (As are you.) Now you're starting to get there.

Wart

I see you won't/can't answer my question. You obviously are not "getting there".

What kind of douche votes for a candidate twice, then makes a cottage industry of ripping everyone else who did the same? That's the definition of an asshole.

samiam
11-27-2011, 02:33 PM
time for a reality check . . . look in the mirror and say "America needs Newt" . . . . yeah, I couldn't do it either

Richard Simmons
11-27-2011, 03:07 PM
time for a reality check . . . look in the mirror and say "America needs Newt" . . . . yeah, I couldn't do it either

How about looking in the mirror and say "four more years of Obama will be good for America"?

samiam
11-27-2011, 04:31 PM
How about looking in the mirror and say "four more years of Obama will be good for America"?

Naw that doesn't work either . . . but you're getting the cart in front of the horse, we need a candidate that can beat Obama , Newt is not that candidate

tank_monkey
11-27-2011, 05:20 PM

Which was SMART. Do you seriously think we could have survived an AL GORE or a JOHN KERRY presidency? Seriously? A smart man limits the damage he's going to suffer.

This is where you don't make sense. McCain did nothing to make you regret voting for him after losing the election for the presidency. he LOST. Sure he was a bad candidate but your logic implies SUPPORT FOR OBAMA. It's not like McCain won and became worse than Obama. Your logic doesn't quite connect here. McCain did suck, I agree, but I was keenly aware of how dangerous Obama was, before many other people were. McCain is too liberal for me, but I still believe he is an honest man, a man who just has different opinions from me on stuff. Do you actually think everyone who is not 100% aligned with your political beliefs is a bad person? I know tons of folks on the LEFT who think like this, and unfortunatley TOO many on the right. It's called demonizing anyone who dares not be a clone of your mind. But the really pathetic thing is to attack people who are technically on your side of the aisle. that's bizarre. the left self destructs all the time due to this. I don't want the right to do the same thing.

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 07:18 PM
What kind of douche votes for a candidate twice, then makes a cottage industry of ripping everyone else who did the same? That's the definition of an asshole.

I learned from my mistake. You did not. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is.....well you should know.

Every day I see Dubya Bush defended here and Barry Obama attacked. I attackem BOTH.

Wart

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=Warthogg;184998]I spent most of my life as a conservative. Since about Dubya's 5th year in office I've moved to about 80% Libertarian and 20% fiscal conservative. Watching Dubya bail out GM and Chrysler, the auto workers unions, US banks, foreign banks, insurance companies.....you name it Dubya bailed......finished off any belief Rethuglicans were better/much different than Dimocrats.

(Yeah, I voted for Dubya....twice.)[QUOTE=Warthogg;184998]
Which was SMART. Do you seriously think we could have survived an AL GORE or a JOHN KERRY presidency? Seriously? A smart man limits the damage he's going to suffer.

This is where you don't make sense. McCain did nothing to make you regret voting for him after losing the election for the presidency. he LOST. Sure he was a bad candidate but your logic implies SUPPORT FOR OBAMA. It's not like McCain won and became worse than Obama. Your logic doesn't quite connect here. McCain did suck, I agree, but I was keenly aware of how dangerous Obama was, before many other people were. McCain is too liberal for me, but I still believe he is an honest man, a man who just has different opinions from me on stuff. Do you actually think everyone who is not 100% aligned with your political beliefs is a bad person? I know tons of folks on the LEFT who think like this, and unfortunatley TOO many on the right. It's called demonizing anyone who dares not be a clone of your mind. But the really pathetic thing is to attack people who are technically on your side of the aisle. that's bizarre. the left self destructs all the time due to this. I don't want the right to do the same thing.

McCain most likely threw the election.

Wart

El Jefe
11-27-2011, 07:37 PM
I learned from my mistake. You did not. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is.....well you should know.

Every day I see Dubya Bush defended here and Barry Obama attacked. I attackem BOTH.

Wart

Post some links to these posts defending W. Shouldn't be hard since you see them every day. If you don't it just proves you're a jackass.

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Wart, I am not trying to argue with you on this. I just want to know which candidate that has the possibility of defeating Obama you would support? If none, do you see having Obama for 4 more years as less damaging as having someone who is not as conservative as you would like but is definately more conservative than Obama?

I'm GUESSING the RINO candidate will be either Mitt or Newt. I don't know that either is more conservative than Barry. (Remember, I'm the dumb ass who thought Dubya was conservative so what would I know !!)

Mitt laid out the blue print for Obama care while governor of Massachusetts.

Newt......believes in Cap'N Trade.......made a commercial with Nancy Pelosi warning of global warming dangers. Newt's position on illegal immigration is liberal. Back in the summer Newt stopped campaigning and cruised the Greek Isles with wife number three. His entire campaign staff resigned as there were no arrangements for them to be paid.

Newt scares the heck out of me. Newt is not a conservative or a libertarian....I don't know what he is.

I'm beginning to think Barry may do less damage than the two above. Newt is smart. Mitt is smart. Barry is ignorant and gridlocked.

Wart

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Post some links to these posts defending W. Shouldn't be hard since you see them every day. If you don't it just proves you're a jackass.

I don't fetch.

Wart

El Jefe
11-27-2011, 08:26 PM
I don't fetch.

Wart

Good call, admitting you're full of shit.

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Good call, admitting you're full of shit.

I thought I was a "jackass" if I didn't fetch ??

Wart

El Jefe
11-27-2011, 08:53 PM
I thought I was a "jackass" if I didn't fetch ??

Wart

Obviously you're both. Only an ass makes accusations and then won't back them up.

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 09:01 PM
.......you're a jackass.

......you're full of shit.

Only an ass ....

You just can't get your insults straight now can you.

Wart

tank_monkey
11-27-2011, 10:29 PM
You just can't get your insults straight now can you.

Wart

Wart, you're not very looking good here. He called you out and you dodged all responsibility. :(

Though I admit I defend Bush (I fully admit to my partisanship, no secret there), I find many others who are very hard on him. And yes, because I defend Bush, I NOTICE when a lot of the board is extra hard on him. So I think you're seeing a phenomenon which is just NOT THERE. But don't point to me defending him on things he did wrong. We bash Obama far more than mention Bush. But you go out of your way to attack Republicans, so again, it makes you look like a Democrat. Curioser and Curioser.

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Wart, you're not very looking good here. He called you out and you dodged all responsibility. :(

Though I admit I defend Bush (I fully admit to my partisanship, no secret there), I find many others who are very hard on him. And yes, because I defend Bush, I NOTICE when a lot of the board is extra hard on him. So I think you're seeing a phenomenon which is just NOT THERE. But don't point to me defending him on things he did wrong. We bash Obama far more than mention Bush. But you go out of your way to attack Republicans, so again, it makes you look like a Democrat. Curioser and Curioser.

The Congress is and has been made up of Dimocrats and Rethuglicans.

The Federal .gov owes $15 trillion going deeper every second of every day.

I detest both Dims and Rethugs.

Does that make my position clear ??

Wart

Warthogg
11-27-2011, 10:40 PM

Sooooo....you get down on your knees for Jefferson huh. Then I guess you and Jefferson swap positions ??

Wart

tank_monkey
11-28-2011, 12:59 AM
The Congress is and has been made up of Dimocrats and Rethuglicans.

The Federal .gov owes $15 trillion going deeper every second of every day.

I detest both Dims and Rethugs.

Does that make my position clear ??

Wart

Uh, you still didn't answer his question nor provided proof of your claim. Again, you posted something completely different than what was asked of you. It would behoove you to start promoting what you like, versus constantly pointing out what you detest, since you seem to detest everything, your posts become tiresome.

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 03:06 AM
Uh, you still didn't answer his question nor provided proof of your claim. Again, you posted something completely different than what was asked of you. It would behoove you to start promoting what you like, versus constantly pointing out what you detest, since you seem to detest everything, your posts become tiresome.

Sooooo....you get down on your knees for Jefferson huh. Then I guess you and Jefferson swap positions ??

Wart

Mark Ducati
11-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Again, this election will come down to voting for the "lesser between two evils".

The problem is, not only which evil is "lesser"... but which evil has the greatest chance of being elected... I believe the dems coined the term "electability".

I like Ron Paul, but don't see him ever winning as he's not "electable" in that sense.... if he runs, he'll split the vote because some people would vote for him because they like him but not realize that he won't win and thus their vote is wasted and a democrap thus wins the election.

samiam
11-28-2011, 10:45 AM
I like Ron Paul, but don't see him ever winning as he's not "electable" in that sense.... if he runs, he'll split the vote because some people would vote for him because they like him but not realize that he won't win and thus their vote is wasted and a democrap thus wins the election.

Mark, I think Ron Paul is the only chance we have, the current administration was swept in on hope and change and we've seen no change and lost all hope. The other 7 candidates there's not a nickels difference between them and Obama will be re-elected. If RP is the nominee the other guys have to play defense. Remember President Dewey? we won't have Nixon to kick anymore? Reagan? you mean the actor? I don't buy the can't get elected argument.

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 10:58 AM
Mark, I think Ron Paul is the only chance we have, the current administration was swept in on hope and change and we've seen no change and lost all hope. The other 7 candidates there's not a nickels difference between them and Obama will be re-elected. If RP is the nominee the other guys have to play defense. Remember President Dewey? we won't have Nixon to kick anymore? Reagan? you mean the actor? I don't buy the can't get elected argument.

On the domestic front, yes, Ron Paul is a very attractive candidate. On foreign policy, not so much.

Now, one can make a valid argument that if we don't get our domestic issues ironed out, then the foreign policy issues will be a moot point. But on top of this you have the fact that Dr. Paul is not exactly a good campaigner, plus the media doesn't give him a fair shake and some of the actions by his followers are counter productive. *sigh*

At the end of the day, I personally haven't lost track of job #1, and that is at all cost, Obama can't be re-elected.

:2cents:

samiam
11-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Personally I don't see foreign policy having anything to do with 2012 considering the shambles the domestic side is in I agree that it is a moot point

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 11:34 AM
.....voting for the "lesser between two evils".

like Ron Paul, but don't see him ever winning as he's not "electable" in that sense.... if he runs, he'll split the vote because some people would vote for him because they like him but not realize that he won't win and thus their vote is wasted and a democrap thus wins the election.

With RP in the race I guess we would be voting for the lesser of 'three' evils. Probably I would vote for RP if he was on the ballot. At least he understands the destructive force that is the Federal Reserve Bank though his foreign policy views are.......well foreign.

I won't vote for Barry, Mitt or Newt but could maybe hold my nose and vote for RP in a three way.

Wart

Gunreference1
11-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Inconvenient Truth about Newt & Your Guns

By Dudley Brown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qi6n_-wB154

Colorado -–(Ammoland.com)- I know I don’t have to tell you, but politicians often say one thing but do the complete opposite — especially if they think no one is looking.

Newt Gingrich is the poster child for these sort of “flexible” principles.

I’ve been around the block a few times (I’m about to start my 20th year as a gun rights lobbyist) and dealt with literally thousands of candidates and politicians, but no Republican politician has managed to support and vote for anti-gun legislation and still proclaim that he is “pro-gun” more effectively than Newt Gingrich.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.ammoland.com/2011/11/28/inconvenient-truth-about-newt-your-guns/

Steve

samiam
11-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Let's not give Mitt a pass on that either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K9njHHyRI7g

http://www.mittvmitt.com/

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Newt and Mitt......and that's the two ass wipes loved by so many.

Wart

With thanks to Gunreference1 and samiam for the linked posts.

samiam
11-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Ron Paul electable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-spkz9umMcY

5.56NATO
11-28-2011, 06:00 PM
Just compare Dr Pauls voting record to any of your beloved rinos.