PDA

View Full Version : Did Something Today a Yank Can't Do

Joey
11-28-2011, 01:20 PM
I went shopping today, in a poor area of London where there's lots of hard drug dealing, big sink public housing estates, high youth unemployment, and deep cuts in services (to pay for the bankers' greed and stupidity). I bought some Christmas lights (Argos: reduced to £9.99).

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/24-2699017A74UC704651X.jpg

I wasn't scared of getting shot
I didn't feel the need to carry a gun

Imagine, dear Yankee friends, the blessed freedom which I enjoyed -- taken for granted by all freeborn Englishman -- to walk the streets of our own great nation, from the green fields of Kent, to the mean streets of South London, without fear of getting shot.

Will our Yankee cousins, tormented by their 2nd Amendment, the effects of which they must arm themselves against, ever enjoy that most basic of freedoms?

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Turn about is fair play, huh?

Did something a Brit can't do today. (http://politicsworldwide.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1331)

Joey
11-28-2011, 01:39 PM
Turn about is fair play, huh?

Did something a Brit can't do today. (http://politicsworldwide.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1331)

You betcha! A civilized and enlightening discussion ought to be possible on both sites, no? With good chums popping back and forth in that great village that is the interwebz?

Joey
11-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Could a nice mod -- OSOK or Slamfire perhaps? -- replace the phrase next to my avatar:

"Relegated to The Roadhouse"

with:

"Not Relegated to The Roadhouse"

Thanks!

samiam
11-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Joey, I read your Prince William fished some unfortunates from the Irish Sea. The Queen must be proud.

Joey
11-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Joey, I read your Prince William fished some unfortunates from the Irish Sea. The Queen must be proud.

Yes, I believe he was co-pilot. It was a nasty winter storm but they held the chopper steady, sent a man down on a wire, and fished several men from water. I take my hat off to him -- as a brave man not as a Royal.

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 02:00 PM
I'd like to point out that I have never had cause to draw a weapon upon anyone. Any issues I've had, were dealt with with other means thankfully.

But, only a fool believes that the day will absolutely never come when the need might arise.

I'm glad I live in a country where I can be trusted to make these decisions on my own.

cevulirn
11-28-2011, 02:01 PM
Imagine, dear Yankee friends, the blessed freedom which I enjoyed -- taken for granted by all freeborn Englishman -- to walk the streets of our own great nation, from the green fields of Kent, to the mean streets of South London, without fear of getting shot.

I hear stabbing is the violence of choice over there, have you finished regulating kitchen knives into oblivion yet?

Krupski
11-28-2011, 02:04 PM
I went shopping today, in a poor area of London where there's lots of hard drug dealing, big sink public housing estates, high youth unemployment,

Didn't get shot or mugged? You're lucky.

Sergi762
11-28-2011, 02:04 PM
OK who let the troll out?

Joey
11-28-2011, 02:15 PM

Sergi762, dear old pal, a civilized debate about your ludicrous 2nd Amendment, which causes big hairy Yanks to shiver in their boots and a murder rate c. three times that of Britain, isn't trolling.

But if you run about the thread screaming TROLL, like a maiden aunt who's seen a mouse, we won't get very far will we? Put a sock in it, there's a good chap.

Because if you don't put a sock in it, other maiden aunts will start screaming, then a mod will lose his nerve and also scream, and matters will get out of hand.

Okay?

TomO
11-28-2011, 02:15 PM
I went shopping today, in a poor area of London where there's lots of hard drug dealing, big sink public housing estates, high youth unemployment, and deep cuts in services (to pay for the bankers' greed and stupidity). I bought some Christmas lights (Argos: reduced to £9.99).

I can risk being stabbed and/or beaten ....it's not hard.

tank_monkey
11-28-2011, 02:19 PM

Disgusting. like you entitlement jerks blame the banks for cuts in YOUR HANDOUTS. The entitlement state is a big reason why you're in as much trouble as you are. Too many freeloaders expecting a handout from the government. Disgusting.

Uh, I went out and (a) didn't have to carry my piece and (b) didn't fear for getting shot either. Your stupid point was that you went shopping in 'the bad part of town'. Well, for your information, lots of the 'bad parts of town' in the U.S. are places with STRICT GUN CONTROL. Doesn't stop the crooks one bit.

I decided to tie a cinderblock to my neck and jump into the Thames.
I realized I am an idiot troll......

There, fixed it for you..... :asshole2:

Richard Simmons
11-28-2011, 02:20 PM
Sergi762, dear old pal, a civilized debate about your ludicrous 2nd Amendment, which causes big hairy Yanks to shiver in their boots and a murder rate c. three times that of Britain, isn't trolling.

But if you run about the thread screaming TROLL, like a maiden aunt who's seen a mouse, we won't get very far will we? Put a sock in it, there's a good chap.

Because if you don't put a sock in it, other maiden aunts will start screaming, then a mod will lose his nerve and also scream, and matters will get out of hand.

Okay?

If your desire really is to keep things civil then how about leaving out terms like "ludicrous" and stick to discussing the subject at hand in a civil fashion? You reap what you sow.

The fact is our rights here don't effect you in the slightest so why worry about what we can or can't do and why we do or don't do it? You have your country and we have yours. If you like your way of life then more power to you. I would never in a million years try to change your opinion of your country so leave me with mine.

jojo
11-28-2011, 02:21 PM
It feels good to be in a nation where we are considered intelligent and responsible enough to be trusted with more than a BB gun. Be careful when they let you check your BB gun out of the armory, you could put an eye out with one of those things.

jojo
11-28-2011, 02:27 PM

Errrrrrr! England is slightly smaller than the state of Oregon.

Actually, the United Kingdom as a whole (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) is about the same size as the state of Oregon. England on its own is almost exactly the same size as the state of Alabama.

So what's your point.

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 02:46 PM
I went shopping today, in a poor area of London where there's lots of hard drug dealing..........

Buy anything good ??

Imagine, dear Yankee friends, the blessed freedom which I enjoyed -- taken for granted by all freeborn Englishman

You should be a little careful with that 'freedom taken for granted' bidness.

Wart

TomO
11-28-2011, 02:54 PM

ITT Limeys & Pigeons live without fear.

http://multiply.com/mu/blueiscoool/image/6/photos/50/500x500/54/murderturtle.gif?et=xUDOEjTAasHQ5tkqywd7ug&nmid=193735533

coppertales
11-28-2011, 03:03 PM
bow down to anyone here...............our so called president thinks he has to bow but the rest of us know better..........chris3

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 03:04 PM

I assume David and the round table. I asked David that Joey be let back in. If you can't sharpen your 2nd argument skills here what are you going to do in the real world?

I made a similar opposite post on "Joey's" forum that he runs, why should he not be able to here? Just click the link I posted in the first reply. What use is a second amendment if you cannot follow the first?

Kadmos
11-28-2011, 03:04 PM

Joey, Joey, Joey, of course a Yank can do that. But frankly it's just not economical. Even with the reduction to 9.99, the cost of travel to London just doesn't make it worthwhile.

As to your fear level, well that's not exactly a even marker of potential threat assessment. Perhaps you are young, bold, and feel invincible. Perhaps you are particularly thick and unaware of your surroundings. Perhaps you are an unusually large fellow, or you smell unusually bad which keeps people at a distance. Or perhaps you look poor, or like a young brat who would have very little of value.

Statistically I live in what has been called the most dangerous city in America and the murder capital of America, and I walk around without a firearm and with very little worry about getting shot. 99,999 times out of 100,000 that will probably serve me fine, it is very unlikely that I will ever truly absolutely NEED a gun.

But, I have the right to own one, which I very much enjoy. And I can choose to carry one if I wish. Not if the government has decided that I pass a rigorous enough screening, have some extraordinary need, or the correct political connections, but because I feel the need and desire.

This is why many of us say that this is indeed the difference between citizen and subject, a citizen is a free man with the right, whereas a subject is occasionally allowed the boon.

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 03:32 PM

Okay?

You ask for a civilized discussion at the same time you're throwing out insults. Amazing.

Cypher
11-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Yeah, too bad the reality of the situation is the U.K. has a higher violent crime rate than the US. Poor Joey.

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Yeah, too bad the reality of the situation is the U.K. has a higher violent crime rate than the US. Poor Joey.

He just can't come to grips with the fact that most of us simply don't care what he and his little country do. His opinion means absolutely nothing as far as I'm concerned. But, I'll not listen to a bunch of BS from him either.

Nashorn
11-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Joey, I thought you were going to say you blew a blackman.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 03:53 PM

It doesn't except in certain catagories.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 03:56 PM
You ask for a civilized discussion at the same time you're throwing out insults. Amazing.

Jefferson, have you ever been to a pub with a Brit? LOL, the indirect insult is an artform there, kind of like Texans and the tall tale...

slamfire51
11-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Jefferson, have you ever been to a pub with a Brit? LOL, the indirect insult is an artform there, kind of like Texans and the tall tale...

Ah, but we are here, not in a pub full of Joeys.

If your concern is letting him learn and understand the 2nd, let
him learn our art forms, and keep his there.

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 04:12 PM

Actually I have, I've been to England twice, spent a month each time. And while I did hit several pubs, I like bitters, I didn't come across any insults unless I was in London.

Why do you insist on backing this fuck up? He's an asshole and we both know it.

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 04:15 PM
I assume David and the round table. I asked David that Joey be let back in. If you can't sharpen your 2nd argument skills here what are you going to do in the real world?

I made a similar opposite post on "Joey's" forum that he runs, why should he not be able to here? Just click the link I posted in the first reply. What use is a second amendment if you cannot follow the first?

You did what? :dammit:

I want it noted that I had nothing to do with this troll being let back on the board.

Krupski
11-28-2011, 04:31 PM
What use is a second amendment if you cannot follow the first?

PRECISELY the point.

slamfire51
11-28-2011, 04:39 PM
PRECISELY the point.

I see no point to this, Roger.

Why does he need to follow anything here?
His country has NO Amendments to follow. Especially the 1st or the 2nd!!!!

He knows it all already, remember???

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 04:51 PM
I don't think the bill of rights cover queer Brits. Just sayin. :slap:

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 04:56 PM
PRECISELY the point.

:dammit:

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Hey, Old Grump, Tantal, Krupski and I post on his board all the time. I thought this place was libertarian enough to handle this. At least Joey never posted his privates in GD.

You guys let him get to you. If you keep it to a debate level it smooths out. So what if Joey has a vastly different point of view? It's his, not mine or yours. I think the banter is good practice. LIKE I SAID, IF YOU CAN'T DEBATE 2ND RIGHTS HERE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN THE REAL WORLD?

From being on HIS board, I know he goes to church, is gainfully employed and generally a decent person even if a lefty. Yea, it can be like having if cheese grater on your hide, but if were are going to be first amendment supporters lets have some free speech.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 05:00 PM
I don't think the bill of rights cover queer Brits. Just sayin. :slap:

If they are in the USA it does...

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Apparently you haven't noticed all of the rules violations.

This board is very tolerant but there is a limit, and Joey is way the hell over it all of the time.

Sergi762
11-28-2011, 05:13 PM
2 things: one this is a GUN forum, and while it is true more level headed debate is needed the original post was bait. Subtle( somewhat), but the message was there.
and 2: with a faulty cpu and a laundry list of other computer troubles I can't reply to every off colored comment that appears.Barring them I never claimed to be a wordsmith.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 05:22 PM

This board is very tolerant but there is a limit, and Joey is way the hell over it all of the time.

I see him throw out bait and reel in one hell of a catch... We sometimes do that to each other. OSOK, follow the link to HIS forum. It's all politics, except general chat. I've pushed the limit there, but mainly with one poster that though insult only was debate.

If Joey get booted, he gets to go back to his forum and post about the TOTALITARIAN GUN NUTS. I don't think that is who we are. As long as it it isn't trolling the gun forums and the politics stay here or the roadhouse, I have no problem with it.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 05:23 PM
2 things: one this is a GUN forum, and while it is true more level headed debate is needed the original post was bait. Subtle( somewhat), but the message was there.
and 2: with a faulty cpu and a laundry list of other computer troubles I can't reply to every off colored comment that appears.Barring them I never claimed to be a wordsmith.

We are posting in General Discussion... it is specifically NON-FIREARM.

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 05:45 PM
I see him throw out bait and reel in one hell of a catch... We sometimes do that to each other. OSOK, follow the link to HIS forum. It's all politics, except general chat. I've pushed the limit there, but mainly with one poster that though insult only was debate.

If Joey get booted, he gets to go back to his forum and post about the TOTALITARIAN GUN NUTS. I don't think that is who we are. As long as it it isn't trolling the gun forums and the politics stay here or the roadhouse, I have no problem with it.

So it's our fault and he gets a pass. Gotcha.

Joey
11-28-2011, 05:49 PM
If Joey get booted, he gets to go back to his forum and post about the TOTALITARIAN GUN NUTS.

No, if I get booted I get to say how poor old Gunsnet is split. Between good, decent, self-confident, free-speech, libertarian conservatives, and foul-mouthed, authoritarian troll-screamers.

Ah, here's one here. He's captured a Gunsnet mod position and is busy wrecking the site:

What rule violations? Quote them General Ripper. Let's have a good laugh.

mriddick
11-28-2011, 05:50 PM
You guys need to think globally and less locally, more PC and less black or white when it comes to right and wrong.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 06:20 PM
So it's our fault and he gets a pass. Gotcha.

This thread didn't go down hill until somebody called Joey a troll... followed by queer... suck a dick... just pointing out Joey didn't start it.

TEN-32
11-28-2011, 06:31 PM
My people are from Scotland and Ireland. Not so keen on England's policies there...:big-fu:

Joey
11-28-2011, 06:36 PM
just pointing out Joey didn't start it.

I'll bloody finish it. These troll screamers, dick suckers and queer bashers, backed by a forum moderator -- OSOK -- are the enemies of Gunsnet. This is a long established, Conservative, free-speech-within-the-law 2nd Amendment site, and they piss on that tradition.

Their foul mouthed trolling, censoring and banning is far worse than what the liberals do (and everybody laughs at) on Democratic Underground. They're a stain on American freedom.

The first thing that needs doing is sacking OSOK. Get to it. He's not fit to moderate my dog.

Hobe Sound AK
11-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Hey he's starting to grab the Rope.(as in Fool and Rope) wont be too long. Now! I see why some of my fellow Roundtable's did not want him back.

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 06:38 PM
This thread didn't go down hill until somebody called Joey a troll... followed by queer... suck a dick... just pointing out Joey didn't start it.

Um, go back and read his first post. Except this time be honest about it.

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 06:39 PM
I'll bloody finish it. These troll screamers, dick suckers and queer bashers, backed by a forum moderator -- OSOK -- are the enemies of Gunsnet. This is a long established, Conservative, free-speech-within-the-law 2nd Amendment site, and they piss on that tradition.

Their foul mouthed trolling, censoring and banning is far worse than what the liberals do (and everybody laughs at) on Democratic Underground. They're a stain on American freedom.

The first thing that needs doing is sacking OSOK. Get to it. He's not fit to moderate my dog.

You'll finish it eh, that's a laugh. :lol2:

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 06:41 PM
You guys need to think globally and less locally, more PC and less black or white when it comes to right and wrong.

Well played, Sir, well played. ;)

Kadmos
11-28-2011, 06:45 PM
No, if I get booted I get to say how poor old Gunsnet is split. Between good, decent, self-confident, free-speech, libertarian conservatives, and foul-mouthed, authoritarian troll-screamers.

Then perhaps you could spend a little less time engaging the troll-screamers and a bit more actually discussing the topic with the other part of the split.

That would likely end up as better conversation and less chance of bannings.

Joey
11-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Hey he's starting to grab the Rope.(as in Fool and Rope) wont be too long. Now! I see why some of my fellow Roundtable's did not want him back.

Can I have access to your Kangaroo Court please? Or are you such cowards, shaking and snivelling on your piles of guns, that you must do your dirty work in secret?

You'll finish it eh, that's a laugh. :lol2:

Every normal, decent, freedom-loving person reading this thread, is laughing at you, hiding behind OSOK's skirts. How will you survive when he's gone?

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 06:49 PM

Soooo.....how was dinner ??

Wart

samiam
11-28-2011, 06:51 PM
I'll have to side with El on this one, Joey does like to stir the pot but he went to a run down section of town (it's known as the 'hood here Joey) and spent 9.99 pounds ($15.49 USD) for some xmas lights probably made in China. I think we can all agree he's not the savviest bargain hunter on the board.

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 06:56 PM
......Joey.....spent 9.99 pounds ($15.49 USD) for some xmas lights probably made in China. I think we can all agree he's not the savviest bargain hunter on the board.

:lol2::santa2:

Wart

Joey
11-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Then perhaps you could spend a little less time engaging the troll-screamers and a bit more actually discussing the topic with the other part of the split.

I'd love to. But you know as well as I do they must be confronted. Anything else just encourages them.

Get right in their little red anti-American, authoritarian, faces, call them out, laugh at them, make common cause with the decent majority who also oppose their Stalinist conduct.

OSOK is the problem. As a mod he adds weight to their vile abuse, troll screaming, censoring and banning. Remove OSOK from the mix and the likes of Jefferson deflates like a popped balloon.

Pfffffffffeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaapppppp <-- Jefferson without OSOK

Joey
11-28-2011, 07:02 PM
I'll have to side with El on this one, Joey does like to stir the pot but he went to a run down section of town (it's known as the 'hood here Joey) and spent 9.99 pounds ($15.49 USD) for some xmas lights probably made in China. I think we can all agree he's not the savviest bargain hunter on the board.

They're 30 yards long and have 560 LED lights. Come on Mr Capitalist. Post the link to Wally World quoting a better deal.

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 07:03 PM
I'd love to. But you know as well as I do they must be confronted. Anything else just encourages them.

Get right in their little red anti-American, authoritarian, faces, call them out, laugh at them, make common cause with the decent majority who also oppose their Stalinist conduct.

OSOK is the problem. As a mod he adds weight to their vile abuse, troll screaming, censoring and banning. Remove OSOK from the mix and the likes of Jefferson deflates like a popped balloon.

Pfffffffffeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaapppppp <-- Jefferson without OSOK

I cannot believe you had Shepherds pie....AGAIN !!

Wart

samiam
11-28-2011, 07:07 PM
don't be so thin-skinned Joey, hell I got censored last night . . . I don't believe I was wrong but I accepted the consequences of my actions

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 07:10 PM
They're 30 yards long....

hmmmmm.....:martinismiley::toke:

Wart

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Joey, hell I got censored last night . . . I....believe I was wrong......I accepted the consequences of my actions

Whattaguy !!

Wart

Joey
11-28-2011, 07:14 PM
don't be so thin-skinned Joey, hell I got censored last night . . . I don't believe I was wrong but I accepted the consequences of my actions

There's nothing "thin-skinned" about kicking OSOK, Jefferson, and the other troll-screamers in the shins. It's a mark of respect for the decent Gunsnet majority. I've had fun on this site and met some good people. To help defend the forum from those who would damage it -- foul-mouthed, authoritarian, morons -- is the least I can do.

samiam
11-28-2011, 07:25 PM
They're 30 yards long and have 560 LED lights. Come on Mr Capitalist. Post the link to Wally World quoting a better deal.

That's an apples and oranges comparison we both know the voltages are different in the US and UK . . regarding the Mr. Capitalist cheap shot wasn't Adam Smith one of yours? I'd like to think if he could return he'd hang himself from London Bridge for the perversions of his theories.

mriddick
11-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Why is it that those on the "wings" feel a need a save the rest of us when we might not want or need saved :)

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 07:29 PM
hmmmmm.....:martinismiley::toke:

Wart

Some funny posts Wart, but I try and use meters when posting on a Brit site.

Goodman
11-28-2011, 07:33 PM
Back to the OP, I did something today a Brit can't do. On a whim I decided to purchase a new rifle and hunt deer. Enjoy your factory processed meats Joey.

AND picked up a Crickett rifle for my daughter, so she too will grow up with a comfort level regarding firearms, not an irrational childish fear of a useful tool.

samiam
11-28-2011, 07:35 PM
Whattaguy !!

Wart if you're going to quote me use the whole quote otherwise you might as well work for Fox News or the Romney campaign

Joey
11-28-2011, 07:36 PM
Why is it that those on the "wings" feel a need a save the rest of us when we might not want or need saved :)

I just want to chat with nice guys about the 2nd Amendment and anything else that takes our fancy. But the troll-screamers arrive and the foul-mouthed pimply schoolboys, backed by a moderator -- OSOK -- and I don't see why they should be allowed to get away with it. If you choose to back them, or to stay silent so they keep doing it, that's your choice.

Joey
11-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Back to the OP, I did something today a Brit can't do. On a whim I decided to purchase a new rifle and hunt deer. Enjoy your factory processed meats Joey.

AND picked up a Crickett rifle for my daughter, so she too will grow up with a comfort level regarding firearms, not an irrational childish fear of a useful tool.

Goodman, check UK firearms law. The UK countryside is awash with lawfully held shotguns and rifles. You've been lapping at that NRA propaganda (lies) again.

Goodman
11-28-2011, 07:41 PM
And what hoops do you have to jump to hold and transport one? I think you missed the jist of the post.

NAPOTS
11-28-2011, 07:42 PM

Will our Yankee cousins, tormented by their 2nd Amendment, the effects of which they must arm themselves against, ever enjoy that most basic of freedoms?

Go back to the same neighborhood after dark.

We have lots of shitty areas in town where you can feel relatively safe shopping during the day.

mriddick
11-28-2011, 07:44 PM
I just want to chat with nice guys about the 2nd Amendment and anything else that takes our fancy. But the troll-screamers arrive and the foul-mouthed pimply schoolboys, backed by a moderator -- OSOK -- and I don't see why they should be allowed to get away with it. If you choose to back them, or to stay silent so they keep doing it, that's your choice.

What I was saying was if you feel the need to do something do it for yourself, don't use others as a crutch.

If you want to discuss the topic at hand we've had the conversation before of people I've known from England coming to America and thinking we all carry 6 guns on our hips and have daily shootouts. They were all amazed at how peaceful and safe it actually is in most of America. I've also traveled and know in some places to be caught after dark in England or wear the wrong teams colors is an invite to a beat down.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 07:49 PM
As I remember, in England, you have to be a member of a gun club for five years prior to purchasing your first firearm. Then you are limited on what you can buy by action and style. The firearm must be stored at the gun club with the weapon, the bolt or firing pin and the ammo in separate safes. There are I believe some exceptions made for rural areas and hunting clubs/preserves, but not many.

Kadmos
11-28-2011, 07:49 PM

Baloney. Confronting them encourages them, ignoring them takes away their bark.

Confronting them also tends to end up with threads kicked to the roadhouse and you banned.

I'm all for free speech, but yet you still reap what you sow.

I would be nice if you were at least honest with yourself and aware that essentially yes what you are doing is in fact trolling. You want to show how these conservatives are so anti-free speech so you come here and make an ass of yourself to get kicked to prove your point.

And to a degree it may prove your point, or simply prove that if you are annoying enough people will not want to be around you, and for this type of place it's far far easier to simply remove you than to walk the conversation away from you.

I'm fine with having you around, don't care what your politics are and am generally willing to argue anything, but if the idea is just to post something to get a rise out of a few then bitch about it, well..I'm also fine with your not being here.

Joey
11-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Go back to the same neighborhood after dark.

We have lots of shitty areas in town where you can feel relatively safe shopping during the day.

I live there mate, and have done for 20+ years. I've even had Yankee friends to stay. They were nervous to start with -- the neighbourhood's got a bad rep -- but as soon as they got in the pubs and met the people they realised they were being paranoid.

Paranoia. Guns. Fear.... funny stuff eh?

Joey
11-28-2011, 08:03 PM
As I remember, in England, you have to be a member of a gun club for five years prior to purchasing your first firearm. Then you are limited on what you can buy by action and style. The firearm must be stored at the gun club with the weapon, the bolt or firing pin and the ammo in separate safes. There are I believe some exceptions made for rural areas and hunting clubs/preserves, but not many.

You're totally wrong sir (with respect). I'll dig out the law and post it here or on PWW tomorrow (12.55am now in London). As I write this there are a million + loaded or ready to load, with live shells in a box a yard away, shotguns and rifles in the UK, and thousands of handguns in Northern Ireland, also legally held. The dear old Yanks cling to this myth that they're the only armed first world nation.

samiam
11-28-2011, 08:09 PM
You're totally wrong sir (with respect). I'll dig out the law and post it here or on PWW tomorrow (12.55am now in London). As I write this there are a million + loaded or ready to load, with live shells in a box a yard away, shotguns and rifles in the UK, and thousands of handguns in Northern Ireland, also legally held. The dear old Yanks cling to this myth that they're the only armed first world nation.

Joey, just for arguments sake how many "illegal" (by your laws) firearms do you estimate are in Ireland?

Goodman
11-28-2011, 08:10 PM
The dear old Yanks cling to this myth that they're the only armed first world nation.

Not really.

http://www.swissrifles.com/

mriddick
11-28-2011, 08:10 PM
My friend in London told me he had to upgrade his house with bars on his windows, a safe and a security system in order to own a bb gun... All because the local PD decided it needed to be done (no real reg just because the police in London felt it was needed). He had already given up a mosin, a no4 enfield and a few others due to gun laws that required him to be a member of a range or shooting club in order to own them. I believe he's also talked of regs where he can't own very many cartridges (maybe a box??) and then if he wanted more cartridges he had to turn in his empties before being allowed to buy more.

Any of this sound incorrect?

old Grump
11-28-2011, 08:11 PM

Can I have access to your Kangaroo Court please? Or are you such cowards, shaking and snivelling on your piles of guns, that you must do your dirty work in secret?

Every normal, decent, freedom-loving person reading this thread, is laughing at you, hiding behind OSOK's skirts. How will you survive when he's gone?

Pfffffffffeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaapppppp <-- Jefferson without OSOKDammit Joey, Behave. You poke an old crocodile in the eye and that big old sumbitch is gonna bite you in the ass. Do we talk like that on your site?

Jefferson, OSSOK, the rest of you quit encouraging him. He is mostly housebroke, mostly. He is only raising his leg and peeing on your leg because the Yankee Bulldog and the British Bulldog are both marking their territory and it is stupid. Whack him with facts not this crybaby whiny bull crap. Both sides sound like complete idiots and I know none of you are. I like all of you but right now I'm disgusted with all of you.

TEN-32
11-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Dammit Joey, Behave. You poke an old crocodile in the eye and that big old sumbitch is gonna bite you in the ass. Do we talk like that on your site?

Jefferson, OSSOK, the rest of you quit encouraging him. He is mostly housebroke, mostly. He is only raising his leg and peeing on your leg because the Yankee Bulldog and the British Bulldog are both marking their territory and it is stupid. Whack him with facts not this crybaby whiny bull crap. Both sides sound like complete idiots and I know none of you are. I like all of you but right now I'm disgusted with all of you.

Grump...normally I agree with everything you say. This time I must dissent a bit. Joey is a troll pure and simple. Don't over think it. Don't let your intellect fall prey to his 1A pleadings...for he has no 1A. The English impose their will at the end of a rifle for the last couple of centuries. Who is he to preach gun control to anybody? Seriously...?!?!?!

Joey
11-28-2011, 08:39 PM
Quick post before sleep cos I've such respect for Grump:

Do we talk like that on your site?

No. But we chased out the foul-mouthed pimply schoolboys under a deliberate policy, enforced from the top. Plus they never had backing from within the PWW Mod Bunker.

That's the problem on Gunsnet: the troll-screamers and dirty schoolboys are appeased. People are frightened of them and keep quiet in case they get the dirty abuse treatment themselves, backed by morons like OSOK from within the Gunsnet bureaucracy.

If I could take on Jefferson for five minutes, without OSOK's protection, I'd send him screaming from the internet. But that's OSOK's function: to protect his whores.

I say confront them, all of them, from top to bottom. Get right in their enraged little faces. Troll screaming and dirty schoolboy abuse, protected by elements within the GN management, are the enemies of free speech and the Gunsnet tradition.

Deal with them!

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Dammit Joey, Behave. You poke an old crocodile in the eye and that big old sumbitch is gonna bite you in the ass. Do we talk like that on your site?

Thank you OG.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Grump...normally I agree with everything you say. This time I must dissent a bit. Joey is a troll pure and simple. Don't over think it. Don't let your intellect fall prey to his 1A pleadings...for he has no 1A. The English impose their will at the end of a rifle for the last couple of centuries. Who is he to preach gun control to anybody? Seriously...?!?!?!

We enjoy the 1st and are OBLIGATED to allow others to enjoy the same right. To not do so is hypocritical.

Joey
11-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Joey is a troll pure and simple.

LOL. Disagreeing with someone on the internet isn't trolling.

TEN-32's head <<-- BANG! BANG! BANG!

Joey
11-28-2011, 08:55 PM
We enjoy the 1st and are OBLIGATED to allow others to enjoy the same right. To not do so is hypocritical.

What it comes down to is the GN troll-screamers and foul-mouthed dirty schoolboys, backed by OSOK, do their screaming and obsessing about mens' bottoms because they can't argue on the internet. They want a nice, warm, brain-dead, jerk-circle of right-wing Gun Nuts.

I say fuck 'em and never, ever, appease them. They're pathetic specimens: un-American, anti-freedom, better suited to kissing the Great Leader's arse in North Korea than living under the great New World nation-building experiment. imagine what Henry David Thoreau would think of OSOK and Jefferson!

TEN-32
11-28-2011, 09:00 PM
LOL. Disagreeing with someone on the internet isn't trolling. I agree.

TEN-32's head <<-- BANG! BANG! BANG!<---But that isn't what you do.

Therefore...you are a troll. Fuckface.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 09:01 PM
What it comes down to is the GN troll-screamers and foul-mouthed dirty schoolboys, backed by OSOK, do their screaming and obsessing about mens' bottoms because they can't argue on the internet. They want a nice, warm, brain-dead, jerk-circle of right-wing Gun Nuts.

I say fuck 'em and never, ever, appease them. They're pathetic specimens: un-American, anti-freedom, better suited to kissing the Great Leader's arse in North Korea than living under the great New World nation-building experiment. imagine what Henry David Thoreau would think of OSOK and Jefferson!

You are now down to name calling like the pimply faced, pillow biting school boy you rant about. Lighten up.

TEN-32
11-28-2011, 09:04 PM
You are now down to name calling like the pimply faced, pillow biting school boy you rant about. Lighten up.

And you have made the mistake of applying the 1A to a privately owned gun discussion forum. It does not apply.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Therefore...you are a troll. Fuckface.

He succeeded in making you an eighth grader...

BTW, proper engish would be "Fuck face", you left out the space between words.

weevil
11-28-2011, 09:05 PM
I did something a Brit can't do........

.....I made my own choice as to whether to carry a gun today.

Who you trying to kid Joey???

You couldn't have carried a gun today even if you would have wanted to.

You don't have that right, the choice has already been made for you by your masters, and frankly they must think you're too too foolish and childish to be trusted with a firearm.

Judging from your posts I tend to agree with them.

old Grump
11-28-2011, 09:44 PM
You block heads do know this is General Discussion and not the Road House don't you? Everybody can see this thread and this is what potential members are judging us on. Lighten up already and change the subject why don't you? Please.

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 09:49 PM
Quick post before sleep cos I've such respect for Grump:

No. But we chased out the foul-mouthed pimply schoolboys under a deliberate policy, enforced from the top. Plus they never had backing from within the PWW Mod Bunker.

That's the problem on Gunsnet: the troll-screamers and dirty schoolboys are appeased. People are frightened of them and keep quiet in case they get the dirty abuse treatment themselves, backed by morons like OSOK from within the Gunsnet bureaucracy.

If I could take on Jefferson for five minutes, without OSOK's protection, I'd send him screaming from the internet. But that's OSOK's function: to protect his whores.

I say confront them, all of them, from top to bottom. Get right in their enraged little faces. Troll screaming and dirty schoolboy abuse, protected by elements within the GN management, are the enemies of free speech and the Gunsnet tradition.

Deal with them!

Hey Joey, go fuck yourself - oh! Too late.

I dare say you won't be back on this board anytime in this lifetime.

weevil
11-28-2011, 09:49 PM
Well since it would appear that Joey is banned again perhaps it would be best if a mod simply removed this abomination of a thread.

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 09:50 PM
You block heads do know this is General Discussion and not the Road House don't you? Everybody can see this thread and this is what potential members are judging us on. Lighten up already and change the subject why don't you? Please.

This is exactly why Joey should never and I repeat, never ever be allowed back on this board.

I have no worldly idea why you support him.

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Well since it would appear that Joey is banned again perhaps it would be best if a mod simply removed this abomination of a thread.

Very good idea.... working on that.

TEN-32
11-28-2011, 09:55 PM
He succeeded in making you an eighth grader...

BTW, proper engish would be "Fuck face", you left out the space between words.
Oh,,,ok

TEN-32
11-28-2011, 09:57 PM

Oh no...:jerk-n-off:

TomO
11-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Oooh...ohh wait...before you close the thread; I've got one more:

I did something today a Brit can't do:

When two thugs threatened me with a screwdriver I drew my J-Frame Smith and showed them the error of their ways.

:frown: Didn't work out this well for the Brit:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-15928972

Kadmos
11-28-2011, 10:12 PM
Well..that was pathetic. A good potion of the board just played it exactly the way he wanted it.

No one else would have been banned for what just happened, and we all know it.

old Grump
11-28-2011, 10:12 PM
This is exactly why Joey should never and I repeat, never ever be allowed back on this board.

I have no worldly idea why you support him.Completely different personality on PWW but the block head has an irrational need to poke gorillas and denigrate our freedom over here. I'm done with him and PWW.

FunkyPertwee
11-28-2011, 10:17 PM
So this is what the board has been up to today.

Are we taking advice from an anti-gun socialist about freedom and "the Gunsnet tradition"?

If there were liberals constantly whining about America and our gun rights everytime I went to the gun shop and indoor range, I'd stop going there.

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Completely different personality on PWW but the block head has an irrational need to poke gorillas and denigrate our freedom over here. I'm done with him and PWW.

Thats good to know. You need to spend your time here anyway! :lool: ;)

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 10:18 PM
So this is what the board has been up to today.

Are we taking advice from an anti-gun socialist about freedom and "the Gunsnet tradition"?

If there were liberals constantly whining about America and our gun rights everytime I went to the gun shop and indoor range, I'd stop going there.

Another good point.

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 10:20 PM
Well..that was pathetic. A good potion of the board just played it exactly the way he wanted it.

You're correct. No one else on the board has his background of trolling and rules violations. You're still here aren't you? Case in point.

old Grump
11-28-2011, 10:21 PM
Thats good to know. You need to spend your time here anyway! :lool: ;)What I need is a move to the southwest so I can shoot more. My old bones on the ground in 34 degree weather just don't make it.

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 10:24 PM
What I need is a move to the southwest so I can shoot more. My old bones on the ground in 34 degree weather just don't make it.

Talk to Coppertails - he's the master of finding the foreclosure property - so long as you don't have to be close to a big airport...

old Grump
11-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Talk to Coppertails - he's the master of finding the foreclosure property - so long as you don't have to be close to a big airport...Tied here by family obligations or I would be in the desert right now. About 40 miles from the nearest highway, telephone pole and power line would have been about as close to civilization as I wanted to get. However my health has gone down hill in the last 15 years and now I wouldn't dare do that. Sister brother and I have all had to make a trip or 3 to ER in the last year and I am overdue for some surgery I have been putting off. I was in a lot better shape when I first joined this board.......hm, I wonder if there is a connection? Did you guys make a voodoo doll of me and then jumped on it with hobnailed boots?

NAPOTS
11-28-2011, 10:33 PM

We have had a lot of threads lately go totally sideways and denegrate from a heated discussion into juvinile name calling. I generally like hanging out in this place and reading what you guys have to say, this part of it, not so much.

Cypher
11-28-2011, 11:34 PM
It doesn't except in certain catagories.

http://gunfacts.info/pdfs/gun-facts/6.0/Gun-Facts-v6.0-screen.pdf

Fact: Comparing crime rates between America and Britain is fundamentally flawed. In America, a gun crime is recorded as a gun crime. In Britain, a crime is only recorded when there is a final disposition (a conviction). All unsolved gun crimes in Britain are not reported as gun crimes, grossly undercounting the amount of
gun crime there (306). To make matters worse, British law enforcement has been exposed for falsifying criminal reports to create falsely lower crime figures, in part to preserve tourism. (307)

306 - Fear in Britain, Gallant, Hills, Kopel, Independence Institute, July 18, 2000.
307 - Crime Figures a Sham, Say Police, Daily Telegraph, April 1, 1996.

British crime statistics
The U.K. measures crime using two different processes:
British Crime Survey (BCS): The Home Office conducts surveys of the
population to determine how often subjects have been affected by criminal
activity. Data is projected to reflect the entire population.
Police reporting: Crimes are reported to the police and nationwide,
census-level statistics are summarized.
The BCS has been reporting a declining crime rate in the UK while police reporting has
shown an increase. The BCS has routinely been criticized because it under reports crime
due to the following factors:
• Murdered and imprisoned people do not answer surveys
• Some crimes are not surveyed when victims are below age 16524
• Crime against institutions (bank robbery, etc.) are not included
• Crimes are recorded at final disposition (conviction/acquittal), leaving many
crimes completely unreported525

abpt1
11-28-2011, 11:44 PM

Dont care ......

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 11:48 PM
A good potion of the board just played it exactly the way he wanted it.

Yup

Wart

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Wart if you're going to quote me use the whole quote otherwise you might as well work for Fox News or the Romney campaign

I only work part time for FOX.

Wart

slamfire51
11-28-2011, 11:54 PM
Something is wrong here.
I wasn't called a 14 yr. old school girl hiding in the MOD BUNKER. :munch:

mriddick
11-28-2011, 11:55 PM

Actually I would think anyone posting in the manner he did would of been banned. And I don't think I was one of those who took his bait and tried to have a respectful conversation.

El Jefe
11-29-2011, 12:00 AM
What I need is a move to the southwest so I can shoot more. My old bones on the ground in 34 degree weather just don't make it.

The Hot Hands body heaters would probably help you a lot grump. I spent 10 hours in a tree stand last deer season on a day when it was 14 degrees and pretty windy. I just used the full sized toasti toes in my boots along with wool socks, and but the body heater pads on my back and the inside of my thighs. I was surprisingly comfortable. Oh, I also had the hand warmers in my gloves. They work really well. :)

slamfire51
11-29-2011, 12:01 AM
Actually I would think anyone posting in the manner he did would of been banned. And I don't think I was one of those who took his bait and tried to have a respectful conversation.

His banning was the result of the lack of respect towards other members and Staff.

Others were as guilty of name calling, but they know when to back off. Joey, not so much. His previous bans were the results of the fore mentioned disrespect and baiting.
Warnings have no apparent effect.

LAGC
11-29-2011, 12:08 AM

Well, to be fair, I don't think our murder rate would go down appreciatively even if it were possible to magically get rid of all guns. Once people, for whatever reason, set their minds on murdering someone, they WILL find a way, regardless of the particular tool involved. If guns weren't available, people would still beat, stab, burn (arson), etc. in roughly the same numbers. Guns aren't the cause of crime, their abuse is more of a symptom of what's really wrong in our society. Glorified violence in our culture and economic inequality are far bigger factors.

tank_monkey
11-29-2011, 12:13 AM

Bullshit. You refuse to recognize his motivation, and that is to irritate, insult and denigrate the denizens of this board. It's not about 1st amendment fucking rights. If some neo-Nazi joined a Jewish Social board, and started spouting bullshit about how "the Nazi's didn't go far enough' would you SERIOUSLY defend his right to be there. No you would NOT, so quit defending this moron. If he had something positive to contribute but had a differing world view, then that's one thing, But he doesn't. He revels in poking people with proverbial sticks. Good riddance.

Kadmos
11-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Bullshit. You refuse to recognize his motivation, and that is to irritate, insult and denigrate the denizens of this board. It's not about 1st amendment fucking rights. If some neo-Nazi joined a Jewish Social board, and started spouting bullshit about how "the Nazi's didn't go far enough' would you SERIOUSLY defend his right to be there. No you would NOT, so quit defending this moron. If he had something positive to contribute but had a differing world view, then that's one thing, But he doesn't. He revels in poking people with proverbial sticks. Good riddance.

See post #74

In nicer wording I said basically the same thing you are. He should know why he is here, it's not really for friendly chat, it's basically to troll (in the catch the little fisheys sense of the term)..we all know that, or I assume we do.

It doesn't mean he can't have intelligent conversation, he probably would, except he ends up talking to all the fish he catches...to the point where he ends up banned by someone he annoyed. And he is happy to be banned of course because it "proves his point".

The pathetic part is that so many are so willing to play right into his hands.

Really, he probably could be a good and interesting guy to talk to and actually add something to the board, but that's obviously not going to happen.

weevil
11-29-2011, 12:43 AM
His banning was the result of the lack of respect towards other members and Staff.

Others were as guilty of name calling, but they know when to back off. Joey, not so much. His previous bans were the results of the fore mentioned disrespect and baiting.
Warnings have no apparent effect.

Of course not.

He wants to be banned so he can go play the victim and cry about how he was banned because we just couldn't handle the truth.

You see the same thing from the DUng rangers here who go trolling other boards and stir the pot then come back and brag about how they got banned. Swampy was a master of the art.

Krupski
11-29-2011, 09:45 AM
You're correct. No one else on the board has his background of trolling and rules violations. You're still here aren't you? Case in point.

I hate to say it, but your first post in this thread was pure troll.

We all KNOW you don't like Joey... that's no reason to selectively harass him.

El Jefe
11-29-2011, 09:59 AM

Um, how would you describe Joey's opening post?

El Laton Caliente
11-29-2011, 11:03 AM
Um, how would you describe Joey's opening post?

As trying to stir the shit storm he got.

I was really hoping this would turn out differently. I'm disappointed in Joey for his method of reentry. I'm disappointed in us for falling for it. Joey picked the one button he knew would not be ignored and pushed it. We fell right into the trap and went low brow instead of taking the high road. Had either side shown the least consideration and acted as adults we would not be here.

I guess I was just naive for expecting more.

El Jefe
11-29-2011, 11:42 AM
I still don't understand why we should be expected to suffer obvious trolls. The only interest in this board Joey has, is to cause dissent and insult gun owners and conservatives. I don't go over and cause trouble on his board, I went there once out of curiosity and was appalled by the blatant anti-American bias in the posts I read. Playing footsie with fey, US hating, lefties, is not how I care to roll.

gpwasr10
11-29-2011, 11:45 AM

I was really hoping this would turn out differently. I'm disappointed in Joey for his method of reentry. I'm disappointed in us for falling for it. Joey picked the one button he knew would not be ignored and pushed it. We fell right into the trap and went low brow instead of taking the high road. Had either side shown the least consideration and acted as adults we would not be here.

THIS.

El Laton Caliente
11-29-2011, 12:18 PM
I kind of like correcting them... :slap:

El Jefe
11-29-2011, 12:35 PM
I kind of like correcting them... :slap:

Fine, but the problem is they can't be corrected. Regardless of whatever argument you may come up with, they'll have the exact same outlook tomorrow. This is proven by Joey's repeated suicide runs through here. Dude is a fucking troll, accept it. ;)

El Laton Caliente
11-29-2011, 12:50 PM
What kills me is he is likely the most reasonable and reasoned of the lefties on his board. The guy is active in church, very well read (not our kind of reading) and can be a very good debater for his side/point of view. He even has a good sense of humor and is open minded enough to see the other point of view even when he does not agree; qualities that are lacking in most lefties. I find the cultural differences interesting. It opens your eyes as to how the Brits think and why they think that way. And there are cultural reasons for a lot of what they do. This makes it easier for you to reflect on why you think in a cultural box yourself and if there is value outside of that box. It helps me realize that in many countries they do things that we would not, in ways we would not even concider, things that that seem silly to an outsider, but to them, because of the cultural box they think in, there is no other path.

El Jefe
11-29-2011, 01:08 PM
What kills me is he is likely the most reasonable and reasoned of the lefties on his board. The guy is active in church, very well read (not our kind of reading) and can be a very good debater for his side/point of view. He even has a good sense of humor and is open minded enough to see the other point of view even when he does not agree; qualities that are lacking in most lefties. I find the cultural differences interesting. It opens your eyes as to how the Brits think and why they think that way. And there are cultural reasons for a lot of what they do. This makes it easier for you to reflect on why you think in a cultural box yourself and if there is value outside of that box. It helps me realize that in many countries they do things that we would not, in ways we would not even concider, things that that seem silly to an outsider, but to them, because of the cultural box they think in, there is no other path.

Joey's a city boy, that's the main difference really. I've had long conversations with gentlemen from rural, southern England, and they came across as nothing like Joey or his ilk on his commie board. One older guy who owned a dairy farm, and the B&B we spent 3 days at, could have passed for a Midwesterner, except for the accent of course. He was down to earth, thoughtful and didn't seem to despise everything American. Nice chap, and he brewed decent beer.

No, Joey's a lefty jerk, no reason to try and make excuses for him.

El Laton Caliente
11-29-2011, 01:21 PM
I've worked with Brits, Scotts, Aussies and Irish in Oil & Gas. Mostly with BP and Conoco. I find the Aussies closest to Americans. The Scotts and Irish are more fun at the pub. The Brits mostly tend of come across as stuffy at best.

O.S.O.K.
11-29-2011, 01:29 PM

You let the puke back on the board with no mention to staff... And you think we're going to welcome him back?

tank_monkey
11-29-2011, 02:09 PM

Just because YOU LIKE to joust with idiots, you think it's a sport, doesn't mean that the rest of us want to endure abuse. Think about OTHERS when you make those type of statements. And joeys is not about honest debate. He's all about abuse (and then crying about us evil Americans). It's a sick joke and he does over and over and over again.

El Jefe
11-29-2011, 03:00 PM
You let the puke back on the board with no mention to staff... And you think we're going to welcome him back?

Ah, the plot thickens. ;)

Roger is a bitter old woman, this isn't the first counterproductive move she's made.

slamfire51
11-29-2011, 03:01 PM

Roger, OSOK, take this up in the appropriate forum.

JAMC
11-29-2011, 03:04 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YwbMo5Ub-wo/S6qD5_fa-MI/AAAAAAAAACU/PlTE4TddxuM/S269/Charlie+Brown+Lucy+football%5B1%5D.jpg

^^ This sorry state of affairs ^^

El Jefe
11-29-2011, 03:08 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YwbMo5Ub-wo/S6qD5_fa-MI/AAAAAAAAACU/PlTE4TddxuM/S269/Charlie+Brown+Lucy+football%5B1%5D.jpg

What? Joey did this all on purpose. Don't even try to state otherwise.

El Laton Caliente
11-29-2011, 03:41 PM
He is saying Joey held the football... And gunsnet fell for it... again.

Solidus-snake
11-29-2011, 04:05 PM

Then why dont we all do what I do when I encounter a blatantly obvious baiting conversation?

Ignore it and let it fucking sink to the bottom.

There was NOT A SPECK of "reasonable discussion" to be had with this blatantly obvious baiting thread. You dont start a discussion with insults. Walk up to any person and expect a decent conversation after calling them a sissy, hairy coward and see how well that works.

American Rage
11-29-2011, 08:33 PM
I think we should have public board lynchings.

I nominate......

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Warthogg
11-29-2011, 08:39 PM
There was NOT A SPECK of "reasonable discussion" to be had...

Well heck, I thought MY comments were insightful. :bigsmilebounce::coffee:

Wart

El Jefe
11-29-2011, 09:14 PM

Meh, whatever, his nonsense did me no harm, tho I do like seeing him all worked up and then banned, again.

See this however you must, but at the end of the day it's his Nancy ass on the outside looking in. Ha! ;)

O.S.O.K.
11-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Well heck, I thought MY comments were insightful. :bigsmilebounce::coffee:

Wart

Not so much... but you do have a really nice avatar. :lool: ;)

Goodman
12-03-2011, 02:30 PM

Spot on LOL

weevil
12-03-2011, 04:17 PM
While you shopping in your utopia how many muslim dicks did you suck and
have shoved up your socialist faggot ass?

Hey nobody messes with Joey cause if they do he'll notify the authorities immediately!!!

:biggrina:

Hobe Sound AK
12-03-2011, 04:40 PM
How far the British have fallen sience 1945. The Country that gave the World the L2A3 Sterling/Patchett MK.4 Submachine Gun. one of the top 3 Submachine Gun's in the World. The Royal Army that fought with us in two World War's, Korea, and the Persian Gulf. How far they have fallen! They are letting the Arab's overwhelm, and wipe them out, in the Name of Political Correctness, and Social Justice!:sheeple:

Hobe Sound AK
12-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Beautiful Gun.http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/500/Sterling.jpg

Hobe Sound AK
12-03-2011, 09:22 PM
First Seen In Movies for the first Time, in the 1977 James Bond Filmhttp://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/500/L2A3.jpg, The Spy who Loved me.

Hobe Sound AK
12-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Correction the first Movie was: the 1967 James Bond Move: You only live Twice. The Spy who Loved me was the Second Movie it was seen well in.

JTHunter
12-03-2011, 11:52 PM
A few years ago, a neighbor of mine came to my door to ask for help. She and her live-in boyfriend were fighting (again) and she wanted to use my phone to call the police as their service had been cut off.

While in the phone with the police, the drunken B/F broke the latch on the storm door and came in. He was 6' and about 275 lbs., while I'm only 5' 7" and weighed 210 then. FORTUNATELY for all involved, he wasn't so drunk that he didn't see me pointing a small handgun (.380) at his chest. He chose to leave peacefully.

Even though I was on the phone with the police dispatcher when this happened, it STILL took the cops almost 10 minutes to arrive.

If it hadn't been for that small gun, there is no telling what this abusive drunk might have done before the cops arrived.

Thanks to that gun and our Second Amendment, I didn't have to find out.

Try that you Limey has-beens!