PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain is finished now

samiam
11-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Another woman is coming forward that she had a long-term affair with Herman Cain and claims she has proof of it.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/28/breaking-cain-third-accuser-to-come-forward/

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Ah gee. I dunno, Newt's running around hasn't deep sixed him.

samiam
11-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Ag gee. I dunno, Newt's running around hasn't deep sixed him.

Newt is also finished he's just not smart enough to realize it yet. He got a half-assed endorsement from Slick Willy opposite ends of the same turd.

El Laton Caliente
11-28-2011, 05:27 PM
GOD, we're not stuck with Mittens are we...

mriddick
11-28-2011, 05:28 PM
When is it's Huntsmans turn at the top of the polls :)

imanaknut
11-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Mitt is already the media darling and has their endorsement. With everything he did to the people of Mass, he is nothing more than obama-messiah lite.

As for Mr. Cain, he needs to learn from william jefferson clinton on how to dodge sexual accusations.

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 05:42 PM
When is it's Huntsmans turn at the top of the polls :)

Too many people are unaware of his existence, which is good.

5.56NATO
11-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Ron Paul 2012!

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Newt is also finished he's just not smart enough to realize it yet. He got a half-assed endorsement from Slick Willy opposite ends of the same turd.

Yup.....Herman and Newt be historical.

Wart

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 06:54 PM
GOD, we're not stuck with Mittens are we...

Yup.....always have been.

Wart

Ruskiegunlover
11-28-2011, 06:57 PM
I am not sure we are stuck with mitt. I know DAMNED well that I will not vote for him. I'll vote for any of the others (well, except for huntsman). But mitt is a power hungry DIM, NOT a conservative.

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 06:59 PM
I am not sure we are stuck with mitt. I know DAMNED well that I will not vote for him. I'll vote for any of the others (well, except for huntsman). But mitt is a power hungry DIM, NOT a conservative.

I also will not vote for Mittens but he will be the nominee of the Rethuglicans.

Wart

Schuetzenman
11-28-2011, 07:14 PM
If he is then it proves the fix is in and there is no free election of the POTUS anymore.

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 07:22 PM
If he is then it proves the fix is in and there is no free election of the POTUS anymore.

Yup

Wart

Remember former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich ?? Rod was interviewed about being president before the Dim machine settled on Barry Obama. Barry was almost a perfect candidate. He had never done anything. Schitt for a president but a great candidate.

Speaking of Rod who just happens to NOT be in prison:

(Reuters) - The sentencing of convicted former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich has been postponed from October 6, with no new date set, court documents showed on Monday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/26/us-blagojevich-sentencing-idUSTRE78P3HI20110926

coppertales
11-28-2011, 09:37 PM
at least hang in there until any proof has been presented. So far, all I have heard is the MSM and their accusations. Remember, an accusation is concrete proof that the person is guilty to a liberal dimokrat.....chris3

weevil
11-28-2011, 09:46 PM

Not really, all it proves is the majority of voters are a bunch of dumbasses.

O.S.O.K.
11-28-2011, 10:05 PM
I say screw all of this shit and start the rebellion now while we still have a big advantage.

I can't believe this is happening... again.

gpwasr10
11-28-2011, 10:23 PM
So what? So he likes pussy! Woop-de-doo! I like it too man...

El Jefe
11-28-2011, 11:31 PM
I say screw all of this shit and start the rebellion now while we still have a big advantage.

I can't believe this is happening... again.

It's brewing, maybe more like a slow simmer, but if things don't start going in the other direction soon.....

Warthogg
11-28-2011, 11:57 PM
Not really, all it proves is the majority of voters are a bunch of dumbasses.

Don't know you can say such a thing. I mean we have elected McCain and Dubya.....Barry and Maxine......Schumer and Orrin Hatch......Barney and Dodd had to quit cause we wouldn't stop re-electing them.

How could you call us dumb asses ??

Wart

Besides we only have $15+ trillion in federal .gov debt.

Warthogg
11-29-2011, 12:02 AM

I think we will need an external event to ignite us. Hard to ignite a population with plenty of pot and plenty of chickens.

Wart

Warthogg
11-29-2011, 12:07 AM
I spoke with the offices of my two Senators this morning.......their DC offices. Reached people who took time to listen in both. Last thing I asked each was DID THEY UNDERSTAND THE ANGER AND HOSTILITY BUILDING OUT HERE ??

Both said they were well aware.

Wart

Cypher
11-29-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm not happy with the way things are going.

However 0 cannot be relecteded even if it means voting for a less than ideal candidate, no one on the board is anywhere near as bad as another 4 years of obama will be, if you don't see that then you are delusional. If we don't vote or vote third party then it's just as good as a vote for obama, my conscience can't handle that.

The only hope of a third party is if there was some sort of massive migration by conservatives and moderates to vote for a third party.

Example 2008 election
Obomination - 52.9%
McStain - 45.7%
Other Party - 1.4%

In order to be even close it could have to split to 32% each party and 33% third party, there is no possible way that a third party will win a election short of a literal miracle.

The Right and the left would both have to change parties and vote for a third party, this country is in a idealogical civil war, this will never happen. The only other option is almost all conservatives and a lot of moderates voted third party, also extremely unlikely.

weevil
11-29-2011, 12:36 AM
I think we will need an external event to ignite us. Hard to ignite a population with plenty of pot and plenty of chickens.

Wart

Seriously, other than on the internet how many people that you know personally are talking about an armed insurrection to overthrow the govt???

I heard the same crap in '08 and guess what Obama has ran this country into the ground and I still don't see anybody rising up in arms against the govt.

It makes for a nice dream but let's get real and face the fact that if we don't figure out which one of these losers can actually win in 2012 we're gonna get four more years of Obama.

Focused Gunfire
11-29-2011, 01:43 AM
Looks like some on the other side are getting ready to bring it, I’m so scared.:jerk-n-off:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/another-baldwin-twitter-rant-against-conservatives-gun-loving-war-mongering-trolls-bring-it/

Warthogg
11-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Your going to need patience. Were not broke money wise enough yet.

THIS is probably right.

Also we can watch Europe and the euro for signs. Something is going to have to be done about the euro probably in December but end of January 2012 at the latest. The IMF will help us get broker quick as the US will pay 17% of Europe's bail out.......a bail out that is not likely to work.

Wart

Excepting some outside even that causes the Muslims to shut off the oil.

El Jefe
11-29-2011, 12:58 PM
The implosion is coming, nothing can stop it now. It's what happens afterward that's interesting to contemplate.

:shtf::shtf::shtf::shtf:

Beans and bullets, while you can still get em.

NewbieAKguy
12-03-2011, 02:23 AM
at least hang in there until any proof has been presented. So far, all I have heard is the MSM and their accusations. Remember, an accusation is concrete proof that the person is guilty to a liberal dimokrat.....chris3

+100

http://patriotpost.us/opinion/ann-coulter/2011/12/01/once-you-go-conservative-black-you-better-watch-your-back/

mriddick
12-03-2011, 04:18 AM
Aren't witnesses a form of proof in court? I think this last charge with the affair is going to stick. At least by the actions Cain himself has taken, which pretty much puts the question going forth as does any of this matter.

One thought I had was in an interview Cain stated he felt God wanted him to run, if true maybe God wanted him to run so he'd come clean to his wife about his mistress ;)

Schuetzenman
12-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Aren't witnesses a form of proof in court? I think this last charge with the affair is going to stick. At least by the actions Cain himself has taken, which pretty much puts the question going forth as does any of this matter.

One thought I had was in an interview Cain stated he felt God wanted him to run, if true maybe God wanted him to run so he'd come clean to his wife about his mistress ;)

Maybe so if he did have the affair. OTOH the Dimocraps said "Hey it's sex and his personal life, stay out of it" for Slick Willie!

Warthogg
12-03-2011, 11:08 AM
One thought I had was in an interview Cain stated he felt God wanted him to run...........

Could be just a simple error in that the Herman misunderstood God's directive. Perhaps God was only suggesting the Herman run and hide........:holy-sheep:

Wart

samiam
12-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Herman just suspended his campaign claims he's going to endorse someone in the near future wonder who it will be

Warthogg
12-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Herman just suspended his campaign claims he's going to endorse someone in the near future wonder who it will be

Yup

Cain suspends his campaign

Herman Cain, the insurgent populist whose candidacy has been ensnared by allegations of sexual impropriety, said Saturday that he is leaving the race for the Republican presidential nomination, saying that the allegations have cast a "cloud of doubt over me and this campaign."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/alert/chi-12032011-cain-decision-story%2c0%2c4486621.story

The Herman gonna spend more time with his wife....he says.

Wart