PDA

View Full Version : Trouble connecting

Bluntforce
12-01-2011, 03:11 AM
Recently my computer has developed a severe difficulty connecting to Gunsnet. Gunsnet is the ONLY site that gives me difficulty. I've been off for days at a time because of this.

Is Gunsnet connected to facebook in some way that could be adversely affecting my ability to connect?

I am banned from facebook broke my heart what, with all the Obama lovers (sniff). I noticed tonight while trying to connect that the computer said "facebook" when it was supposed to say gunsnet.

Krupski
12-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Recently my computer has developed a severe difficulty connecting to Gunsnet. Gunsnet is the ONLY site that gives me difficulty. I've been off for days at a time because of this.

Is Gunsnet connected to facebook in some way that could be adversely affecting my ability to connect?

I am banned from facebook broke my heart what, with all the Obama lovers (sniff). I noticed tonight while trying to connect that the computer said "facebook" when it was supposed to say gunsnet.

There's a possibility that because you are banned from Facebook, the "sign up" (for Facebook) link on these pages fails to load for you. Since the browser tries until it gives up, maybe that's causing the delay.

Are you using Firefox? If so, there's something you can try to see if this is the problem (and fix it).

Bluntforce
12-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Yes, I'm using Firefox. Would you tell me how to fix this?

Partisan1983
12-02-2011, 03:48 AM
I am really curious...how did you get banned from bookface?

I was put in double secret probation from myspace years ago over a slide show I made and posted (from my OWN pics and camera).

They sent me a Nastygram saying I violated copyright infingement.....:thud:

Bluntforce
12-02-2011, 11:27 AM
I was asked by a person who had friended me to provide a picture for my profile. We had lived in the same dorm in college. I got a picture of me bottle feeding a neighbor's calf. I live on a farm and around farms. This person not only knew me, we had been in a three person student organization that arranged hippie-assed cultural events. (I was in my 20s, it was college, I was supposed to be stupid).

I never had any trouble with this person in the past and never made any threats or suggestive remarks. Next thing I knew I was banned for life with no ability to appeal.

It's just as well. Most of the commo-hippies from that time never grew up, vote for Obama and post continuously how white people should like eating shit. They are mostly friends with the other people in my household so I can still see their lack of development.

Don't worry, I wasn't a commo-fag, I was in ROTC and was/am a Second Amendment fanatic. I was mostly curious as to what was so fascinating about everything else that was different and hostile to America that so enchanted these latter day flower fucks.

That and the fact hippie chicks don't shave their pussies. Maybe she was pissed that I never tried to hook up with her? Probably heard how I didn't break down bawling after fucking about how beautiful the experience was or the contamination in the environment or a rainbow I saw when I was four. Most of the flower chicks got fed up with the enviro-fags pretty soon and sought guys with dicks, they had started out with a pussy of their own after all.

Partisan1983
12-02-2011, 01:33 PM
LOL