PDA

View Full Version : Occupy LA creeps leave behind 30 tons of garbage.

El Jefe
12-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Why does this not surprise me? These people are garbage.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/11/occupy-la-30-tons-of-debris-left-behind-at-city-hall-tent-city.html

"The sheer volume of personal belongings left behind after the early morning Los Angeles Police Department raid has astonished city workers: books and CDs, luggage and boom boxes, mattresses and dining chairs, cellphones, electric razors, a small red guitar with its neck snapped –- all surrounded by dozens of collapsed and empty tents.
A steady flow of people stopped by the park Wednesday to take photos and video and watch workers in white hazmat suits rake trash into neat piles.

As workers broke down tents and placed them in trash cans, Ramir Delgado, 25, snapped photos out of curiosity.

"It's a shame how I see all trash around here," he said. He pointed to his head. "People don't understand that the freedom starts here in your mind."

Delgado said he was disappointed in Occupy L.A.

"You know why this is filthy and not clean is there isn't leadership," he said.

A few feet away, crews in the hazmat suits raked trash of discarded protest signs, nail polish and jars of peanut butter.

"This looks like pure anarchy," Delgado said, adding, “in a Hollywood way.”

Donna Spurgeon, who snapped pictures on her phone, said she was surprised by the mural in the center of the south lawn.

“How did that get built” she asked of the structure that city officials built around an historic fountain, a structure protesters turned into an art piece.

“If you’re here to protest, don’t deface public property,” Spurgeon said.

She said the aftermath looked like a “little war zone, a little ghetto.”

stinker
12-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Too bad i'm not in L.A.

Would be a good time to do my civic duty and go "help" clean up all those pesky electronic devices and dispose of them properly at say...the local pawn shop.

Parasites

Cypher
12-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if they rounded them up and dropped them off in the middle of riots in Egypt or Syria. Bunch of spoiled brats trying to play "adult".

Dr. Gonzo GED
12-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Haven't had a chance to join the protests. To busy trying to find residence and employment to complain that it hasn't been handed to me.

These kids need to occupy a MacDonalds kitchen. On second thought, maybe not, I doubt they washed their hands today...

El Jefe
12-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Haven't had a chance to join the protests. To busy trying to find residence and employment to complain that it hasn't been handed to me.

These kids need to occupy a MacDonalds kitchen. On second thought, maybe not, I doubt they washed their hands today...

Hey, Dog, good to see ya. ;)

For me, it's not that people are bitching, protesting if you will. It's the type of people doing it and how they're going about it. And why on earth is Obama getting a pass from these fuckers?

LAGC
12-01-2011, 12:34 PM
For me, it's not that people are bitching, protesting if you will. It's the type of people doing it and how they're going about it. And why on earth is Obama getting a pass from these fuckers?

Uh, he's not. If you'd been paying attention, you'd have noticed they've been heckling him just as much as the Wall Street types who control him.

They plan on protesting both the Republican and Democratic conventions next year. THAT will be a spectacle to watch. Should make the 1968 protests look tame in comparison.

El Jefe
12-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Uh, he's not. If you'd been paying attention, you'd have noticed they've been heckling him just as much as the Wall Street types who control him.

They plan on protesting both the Republican and Democratic conventions next year. THAT will be a spectacle to watch. Should make the 1968 protests look tame in comparison.

Bull shit! Why haven't they tried to occupy D.C.? No these fuckers both voted for and still back the Loser n Chief.

LAGC
12-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Bull shit! Why haven't they tried to occupy D.C.? No these fuckers both voted for and still back the Loser n Chief.

Dude, they have. Occupy DC is in full solidarity with OWS, since the beginning.

These people aren't Obama supporters for the most part. They're just young folks disgusted with both political parties. That's why they are on the streets, because the voting booth hasn't worked.

coppertales
12-01-2011, 01:15 PM
is a bunch of freeloaders demanding something for nothing, aka, socializm.....chris3

Randomluck
12-01-2011, 01:17 PM

These people aren't Obama supporters for the most part. They're just young folks disgusted with both political parties. That's why they are on the streets, because the voting booth hasn't worked.Bullshit. They are universally Obama supporters and he supports them. You may not believe it but there are people around here that pay attention to the truth and know your DU bullshit for what it is.

El Jefe
12-01-2011, 01:28 PM

These people aren't Obama supporters for the most part. They're just young folks disgusted with both political parties. That's why they are on the streets, because the voting booth hasn't worked.

Gee, I must of missed those marches on the White House. You're a lying sack of shit!

LAGC
12-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Gee, I must of missed those marches on the White House. You're a lying sack of shit!

Educate yourself: http://occupydc.org/action-alert-occupy-dccc-let-no-party-remain-unaccountable-to-the-people/

El Jefe
12-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Educate yourself: http://occupydc.org/action-alert-occupy-dccc-let-no-party-remain-unaccountable-to-the-people/

It doesn't say anything about marching on the White House, or voting Obama from office. Ha!

El Jefe
12-01-2011, 02:59 PM
the less you reply to this IDIOT the less he will be here all hes doing is trying to stir up shit & get us fighting I wont even open up any of his threads anymore hes a fucking clown Joey #2

Of course. But if I vent my angst on LAGC, then Roger doesn't catch as much hell. ;)

Kadmos
12-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Not to excuse their behaviour, but if 1,400 cops force thousands of people out of a small area they have been living in for months and arrest nearly 300 in the process, then junk is likely to be left behind.

Yeah the protesters trashed the place, but the cops came in a pushed them out, so it's not too surprising that they didn't take all their stuff with them.

Just saying

mriddick
12-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Someone should note at this time they were told to leave well before being forced out, being forced out was what they wanted...

Also I think if you look back at the various TEA party gatherings one comment that seemed to resonate over and over again from the authorities as far as trash goes and you'll find most times the place was left cleaner then when they got there. One group showed respect for the rule of law and the other shows contempt, guess which the MSM supports :)

Kadmos
12-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Someone should note at this time they were told to leave well before being forced out, being forced out was what they wanted...

Also I think if you look back at the various TEA party gatherings one comment that seemed to resonate over and over again from the authorities as far as trash goes and you'll find most times the place was left cleaner then when they got there. One group showed respect for the rule of law and the other shows contempt, guess which the MSM supports :)

Actually I think to stay is what they wanted. Yes they were told to leave several times I'm sure, part of the whole civil disobedience thing though is not to do exactly what you are told.

Sure, the Tea party protests were much cleaner events, but they were also events where people came for a few hours and then went home, not camped out for months, obviously there are going to be some differences.

Don't get me wrong, I am disgusted by alot of the behaviour, and by the mess, it's just not an apples to apples comparison though.

Solidus-snake
12-01-2011, 07:08 PM
What useless , jobless sack of shit can go camp out protesting for MONTHS?

Worthless Fucking shitbags that need to go get haircuts and jobs.