PDA

View Full Version : Poor Business Practices TGSCOM.COM - outdoor-sports-store.com

GreySmoke
12-02-2011, 06:55 PM
I recently ordered some gun merchandise on 11/27 from outdoor-sports-store.com i.e. (TGSCOM.COM) Their prices were only fair but they had what I wanted IN STOCK. I checked their tracking information each day and each day it said "Processing". So today I gave them a call and inquired when my "IN STOCK" merchandise would be shipped. Their response was, we ship in 7-10 business days and we should make that for you. I asked if that was the best they could do and they said with the holiday business yes. I asked if there was anything I could do and they politely said no. I asked if I could cancel the shipment and again politely they responded yes I can do that for you. A short time after the call I got an email stating I would be refunded my payment less a fee.

MY ORIGINAL PURCHASE $106.55 AMT RETURNED $92.15!!! A $14.40 FEE FOR THEIR POOR SHIPPING ABILITY.

I could understand a fee for returned merchandise but the merchandise has not even been shipped yet...

I will not be doing business with them again and hope no one reading this does either.

shotdown61
12-02-2011, 09:09 PM
CANCELING ORDERS/CANCELLATION FEES
To request cancellation of an order please contact our Customer Support Team via telephone at 920-569-4250 M-F 8AM to 6PM CST or via our online contact form. For verification purposes, you will be asked to provide your full name, complete billing and shipping addresses as well as the last four digits of the credit card used to place the order. Once the proper information is verified, your order will be canceled within 24 business hours.
No cancellation fees will be applied if the item(s) being canceled are on backorder.
There will be a 15% cancellation fee on all canceled non-firearm orders that are currently processing or that have been shipped.
There will be a 25% cancellation fee on all canceled firearm orders that are currently processing or that have been shipped.

This is from there site for canceling orders.Would have checked this first but still sounds like bad practice.
Never ordered from them and most likely would not.
Most likely because of slow shipping people cancel so they have to make money somehow.What a rip!!!!!

Nightwishh
03-27-2012, 05:03 AM
I was shy to share with my doctor about decrease my hair which I occurred for the last couple of years. He advised me dutasteride (http://dutasteridegeneric.com) which could realize me. A feel alive again! buy clomid (http://clomidgeneric.com) saved me!

bravo619
04-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the heads up greysmoke