PDA

View Full Version : Why selective enforcment of gunsnet rules?

Maser**
08-15-2010, 01:05 PM
I hope this is in the right place.

Many of you may have seen that I recieved a warning for starting a post in the wrong place.
http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?1424-Why-are-the-mods-boosting-there-post-count-!!!
I'd like to direct your attention to this other post started in the wrong place.
http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?1420-WTF-Gunsnet!!

You'll note that gunsnetstaff replyed to the "other" thread with a snarky responce - about it being in the wrong place, but the member that started it did not receive a warning. I find that very interesting how the rules are selectivly being enforced. You'll also note how close together the posting times are.

I know many of you do not like me but please consider this.

"They" now come for me and knowone speaks for me - what do you think will happen if "they" ever come for you?

So gunsnet staff. Why are you selectively enforcing the rules?

AKTexas
08-15-2010, 01:08 PM
This post alone proves this is not the real maser.

Blacksmith
08-15-2010, 01:13 PM
This post alone proves this is not the real maser.
:oh:
If it’s the real Asser it will have a California IP address.

AKTexas
08-15-2010, 01:14 PM
:oh:
If it’s the real Asser it will have a California IP address.

If it was the real maser it would also have a pic of him wearing a diaper while his GF shoves a banana up his ass.

slamfire51
08-15-2010, 01:15 PM
I hope this is in the right place.

Many of you may have seen that I recieved a warning for starting a post in the wrong place.
http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?1424-Why-are-the-mods-boosting-there-post-count-!!!
I'd like to direct your attention to this other post started in the wrong place.
http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?1420-WTF-Gunsnet!!

You'll note that gunsnetstaff replyed to the "other" thread with a snarky responce - about it being in the wrong place, but the member that started it did not receive a warning. I find that very interesting how the rules are selectivly being enforced. You'll also note how close together the posting times are.

I know many of you do not like me but please consider this.

"They" now come for me and knowone speaks for me - what do you think will happen if "they" ever come for you?

So gunsnet staff. Why are you selectively enforcing the rules?

Tick tock..tick tock..tick tock.............listen for the bell.

Maser**
08-15-2010, 01:16 PM
If it was the real maser it would also have a pic of him wearing a diaper while his GF shoves a banana up his ass.

Please don't get this moved to the roadhouse. I believe I posted it in the right place and don't want to get another warning for it being in the roadhouse.

Thank you.

Blacksmith
08-15-2010, 01:20 PM

His GF name is Steve. I never heard about the Banana thing. but I would not put it past them.

AKTexas
08-15-2010, 01:22 PM
His GF name is Steve. I never heard about the Banana thing. but I would not put it past them.

Steve?Hmm well okay then.

Please don't get this moved to the roadhouse. I believe I posted it in the right place and don't want to get another warning for it being in the roadhouse.

Thank you.

Kill yourself with your pellet gun no one cares.

Guns Network Staff
08-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Here is a clue.... Do not challange me or any of the staff. Every situation is different.

Guns Network has always had forums for members to post if there is a "real" problem.

I have no time to hold peoples hands any longer. When you post an assisine thread insulting my staff then you will be warned period, end of story.

If you argue with me one more time or pm one more time YOU'RE DONE.

I suggest you learn to accept what is being dealt to you. I am not the problem and when you are elsewhere, I am not the problem there either.

slamfire51
08-15-2010, 01:26 PM

Thank you.

:rofl:

Behave yourself and the Roadhouse will MAYBE be a thing of the past.
MAYBE.
Man-up, if that's possible.

abpt1
08-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Here is a clue.... Do not challange me or any of the staff. Every situation is different.

Guns Network has always had forums for members to post if there is a "real" problem.

I have no time to hold peoples hands any longer. When you post a assisine threads insulting my staff then you will be warned period, end of story.

If you argue with me one more time or pm one more time YOU'RE DONE.

I suggest you learn to accept what is being dealt to you. I am not the problem and when you are elsewhere I am not the problem there either.

This shouldn't take long ...He never knows when to STFU ....

DesertDawg
08-15-2010, 01:29 PM

LOL!! I may bitch about shit, but I dont challenge the admin. (unless Im not sober)

Blacksmith
08-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Asser
You should PM GNS and ask for clarification on that.

slamfire51
08-15-2010, 01:31 PM

Maybe a visual will help.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/Canis-latrans/stfu_sam.jpg

slamfire51
08-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Tick tock..tick tock..tick tock.............listen for the bell.

Did you hear the bell? SEE post #9.

AKTexas
08-15-2010, 01:34 PM
Now you are going to get him off.:dizzy:

abpt1
08-15-2010, 01:39 PM
LOL!! I may bitch about shit, but I dont challenge the admin. (unless Im not sober)

Well hell your at lest semi likable ....even for a fukin gun grabin redneck !

DesertDawg
08-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Well hell your at lest semi likable ....even for a fukin gun grabin redneck !

LOL!!

ubersoldate
08-15-2010, 02:01 PM

Youve been sober?

OOOOOH!

Maser, your a douche, go away.

elkydriver
08-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Youve been sober?

OOOOOH!

Maser, your a douche, go away.

sobriety is highly overrated.

As for the :forum_troll_v1: diaperboy, why dont we open the floodgates of the past and invite the others to join in. CampyBob, McUzi and Ferd were entertaining, this asshole is just annoying