PDA

View Full Version : Naked Bodybuilder Savagely Attacks California Couple

tank_monkey
12-06-2011, 03:18 PM
OKay guys, I'm waiting for the "WHERE is Sarah Conner?" Jokes ...... ;)

Naked Bodybuilder Savagely Attacks Married Couple
Police taser was useless against 300-pound muscleman

Colton, CA - A 300-pound, naked bodybuilder attacked a Colton, Calif., couple when they returned home, savagely beating the husband and tossing the wife around like a rag doll, according to police.

Neighbors came to the couple's aid and chased suspect Ruben Arzu, 22, from the home, and it took four cops to subdue him, according to police. The 5-foot-10 Arzu, who police believe was under the influence of drugs including steroids, shrugged off tasers and police needed four sets of handcuffs to arrest him, according to the San Bernardino Sun.

"It's a good thing our officers arrived on scene so quickly, because who knows who was next," Colton police spokesman Ray Mendez told the paper.

The 35-year-old husband suffered major head trauma, but was upgraded to stable condition at an area hospital. He and his wife came home late Saturday to find the naked Arzu on their porch, according to police. The husband was attacked when he confronted Arzu, and the wife was attacked as she called 911. She suffered facial injuries and multiple cuts to her head.

"The suspect violently attacked the husband, causing major head trauma and injuries," Mendez told the paper. "As the husband is getting beaten, the wife comes out and the suspect shifts his attention to her."

Arzu was booked on suspicion of attempted homicide.

Solidus-snake
12-06-2011, 03:23 PM
OKay guys, I'm waiting for the "WHERE is Sarah Conner?" Jokes ...... ;)

Damn, got roided and drugged up and thought he was The Hulk?

HULK SMASH!!

old Grump
12-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Had a similar situation 2010 in the UK where Raoul Moat an ex-con body builder with a broken relationship went on a roid rage and wounded his old girlfriend, killed her martial arts instructor boyfriend and blinded a cop before killing himself. Whoever puts out steroids for consumption by people trying to build themselves up in spite of knowing what it does to people should be crucified.

gpwasr10
12-06-2011, 08:24 PM
The strength of a berserk lean 300 guy would be insane and near impposible to stop. I've lifted with a lean 240 calm Bodybuilder, this Arzu asshole might as well have been the Hulk.

BUT being around steroids, I will say that roids get the same media attention as guns and gunowners... food for thought...

mriddick
12-06-2011, 08:32 PM
I take it he was naked because of something about the field generated by a living organism. Nothing dead will go through?

Dr. Gonzo GED
12-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Skynet thwarted again!

old Grump
12-06-2011, 11:14 PM
The strength of a berserk lean 300 guy would be insane and near impposible to stop. I've lifted with a lean 240 calm Bodybuilder, this Arzu asshole might as well have been the Hulk.

BUT being around steroids, I will say that roids get the same media attention as guns and gunowners... food for thought...
Had to handle one of those muscle beach boys at the Los Angeles Greyhound bus depot when I was on permanent Shore Patrol. My Marine partner myslef and 3 good sized cops had to take down a single man my size and I was boxing at the time so I was in pretty decent shape. My Marine partner was heavy into martial arts and all 3 cops outweighed me by 30 or 40 pounds. The Dilbert couldn't have mellowed out on reds or grass, no not him, he was speed high and roid raging, a freaking great combination. All 5 of us were wishing there were 400 less witnesses.

Warthogg
12-07-2011, 12:36 AM
Reason #693 why this fu%king state needs to issue CCW's

Agreed but this attack occurred at their home. Woulda thought somebody in the hood would have had a gun.

Wart

tank_monkey
12-07-2011, 03:14 AM
Had to handle one of those muscle beach boys at the Los Angeles Greyhound bus depot when I was on permanent Shore Patrol. My Marine partner myslef and 3 good sized cops had to take down a single man my size and I was boxing at the time so I was in pretty decent shape. My Marine partner was heavy into martial arts and all 3 cops outweighed me by 30 or 40 pounds. The Dilbert couldn't have mellowed out on reds or grass, no not him, he was speed high and roid raging, a freaking great combination. All 5 of us were wishing there were 400 less witnesses.

When was this dude? Sounds awesome. I know it must have sucked for you, but it must have been an EPIC take down! :D

caaraa
12-07-2011, 03:43 AM
Just what I needed, thanks a lot.
http://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/20.creation.jpg

Schuetzenman
12-07-2011, 07:33 AM
I take it he was naked because of something about the field generated by a living organism. Nothing dead will go through?

Made me LOL.

insider
12-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Did you ever notice how you never see any old body builders running around?
:whacky110:

old Grump
12-07-2011, 06:11 PM
When was this dude? Sounds awesome. I know it must have sucked for you, but it must have been an EPIC take down! :D1970, didn't have zip ties back then and our cuffs wouldn't go around his wrists. Somebody behind the ticket counter came out with a 50
' hunk of old clothesline rope and we used the whole 50' and tossed him in the back of the transport like a log. By the time we got to Long Beach he was sound asleep. They cut off the ropes and tried to get a strait jacket on him but his arms were to big to get in the sleeves. They had to tie him up again to deliver to him to Balboa Naval Hospital. Fortunately I wasn't on that run.