PDA

View Full Version : RJ Harris Libertarian Candidate

old Grump
12-16-2011, 05:14 AM
RJ Harris is a 2012 Libertarian Party Presidential Candidate and a career Army National Guard Officer, aviator and 3-tour combat veteran. His 2010 Congressional Campaign was endorsed by Senator Rand Paul along with many prominent Libertarians and Conservatives both in the Libertarian and Republican Parties. He has run a small business, worked in the FAA as an Air Traffic Controller, graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a degree in Philosophy, and he is a third-year J.D. Candidate at OU Law. RJ and his wife Jennifer of 20 years flourish with their five children in Norman, Oklahoma.

One of a field of 5 declared Libertarian candidates but I like him the best. A couple of others being looked at as potential candidates including Wayne Root last elections Libertarian Vice President Candidate. I thought he should have been the Presidential candidate instead of Barr but that's just me. Well me and a whole bucket full of Libertarians out there who weren't happy with Barr's selection by the nominating committee.

1 Patriot-of-many
12-16-2011, 07:08 AM
Good luck. Sadly the majority of Americans don't give a rats ass abut the Constitution. 49% are too busy taking from the 51% and the majority of the 51% are too busy working for a living to give a crap or realize they are about to be overrun. Inject a third party into the system and the 49% win.

old Grump
12-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Good luck. Sadly the majority of Americans don't give a rats ass abut the Constitution. 49% are too busy taking from the 51% and the majority of the 51% are too busy working for a living to give a crap or realize they are about to be overrun. Inject a third party into the system and the 49% win.That would be good, the righteous are the 49% party. The 52% party is in office.

mriddick
12-16-2011, 07:45 PM
That would be good, the righteous are the 49% party. The 52% party is in office.

Only in a world of 101% :)

old Grump
12-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Only in a world of 101% :)
You forget the Cook County vote and the Milwaukee County vote. I'm sure both parties are guilty but it seems to be more prevalent when Democrats are winning major contests. :shss: