PDA

View Full Version : THREE THINGS ABOUT ISLAM - That Everyone Should Know!

RJ Shooter
08-16-2010, 12:15 PM
This is a very accurate, yet simple video. I've extensively researched Islam for the past 5+ years, and everything stated in this video is true...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w

Mark Ducati
08-16-2010, 01:03 PM
So? Are you an advocate for Islam? Or just telling us how the other side thinks?

Makes no difference in the long run... what I believe to be true and just will always be different from them.

RJ Shooter
08-16-2010, 01:06 PM
So? Are you an advocate for Islam? Or just telling us how the other side thinks?

Makes no difference in the long run... what I believe to be true and just will always be different from them.???? Did you watch the video?

...since the video paints islam with a negative light, why would be an 'advocate' for islam?

Viewing, prior to commenting, is usually best! ;)

matshock
08-16-2010, 01:12 PM
Mark? Are you getting into the happy gas today sir?

1 Patriot-of-many
08-16-2010, 01:19 PM
One solitary book on Muhammed and the abortion known as Islam is all you need.
"The Sword of the prophet" is my recommendation to learn his and it's history.

renegadebuck
08-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Very informative!! There is so much I don't know about that religion/way of life/political system. I know enough to know it's a desease and needs to be stamped off the face of the earth.

Mark Ducati
08-16-2010, 01:35 PM
I didn't see the video to be negative at all... yes I did watch it.

The last comment they made for #3 was that its okay for a muslim to lie and deceive if it furthers the goal and cause for islam. They used the example of taking money from westerners under the guise of helping impoverished children, when the money actually went to terrorists. I guess you could say negative in our view and positive in their view.

I didn't take their 3 points as being negative or positive as they were just 3 simple points as to what islam believes. Whether I agree or disagree with them is irrelevant as it is what it is, it is what islam believes. My disagreement with them changes it not.

That's why I asked if you were an advocate for them or not... I didn't want to assume that you were or were not. You said you researched islam for 5 years and everything in the video is true.... one might concur that you agree with them by that statement.

ATAK, Inc.
08-16-2010, 01:38 PM
I knew that it was OK to lie to non-muslims, but that really opened my eyes, and my 13yo was totally stunned! She asked why would anybody want to follow such hate and violence, and can that really happen here? I said yes, if we allow it.

AKTexas
08-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Okay I watched the video and the message is.Kill and destroy all non-muslims.

Well muhammad and his followers can suck my balls.

Krupski
08-16-2010, 02:57 PM
This is a very accurate, yet simple video. I've extensively researched Islam for the past 5+ years, and everything stated in this video is true...

Nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure........

ARGHHHHHHH!!! Good thing I don't have my 45 with me.... there might be a big hole in the center of my monitor right now.:swear:

RJ Shooter
08-16-2010, 03:28 PM
I didn't see the video to be negative at all... yes I did watch it.

The last comment they made for #3 was that its okay for a muslim to lie and deceive if it furthers the goal and cause for islam. They used the example of taking money from westerners under the guise of helping impoverished children, when the money actually went to terrorists. I guess you could say negative in our view and positive in their view.

I didn't take their 3 points as being negative or positive as they were just 3 simple points as to what islam believes. Whether I agree or disagree with them is irrelevant as it is what it is, it is what islam believes. My disagreement with them changes it not.

That's why I asked if you were an advocate for them or not... I didn't want to assume that you were or were not. You said you researched islam for 5 years and everything in the video is true.... one might concur that you agree with them by that statement.Mark, you're probably the ONLY person that watched this video and took that view... LOL

...but that's OK! ;)

RJ Shooter
08-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure........"No Offense!" ;)

That's in my top 5 movie favorites of all time! :p

videodon
08-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Kill 'em all!
:)

old Grump
08-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Kill 'em all!
:)
And their leaders twice.

I forced myself to sit halfway through that eyeball straining gut turning dialog and couldn't take it anymore. There wasn't anything new there anyway but easier to read printing would have made it easier to follow and more likely to be read and paid attention to.

swampdragon
08-16-2010, 06:50 PM
"No Offense!" ;)

That's in my top 5 movie favorites of all time! :p

He can't make that decision. He's just a grunt.

NewbieAKguy
08-16-2010, 09:15 PM
What timing...I just watched this video on roger hedgecock's website before signing in here.

swampdragon
08-16-2010, 09:22 PM
They mostly come at night.......mostly.

RJ Shooter
08-16-2010, 09:27 PM
They mostly come at night.......mostly.Game over man, Game over!!! Why don't you just put her in charge.......

swampdragon
08-16-2010, 09:33 PM
We're all in strung out shape, but stay frosty, and alert. We can't afford to let one of those bastards in here.