PDA

View Full Version : Funny News (To Me)!

ATAK, Inc.
12-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Just heard from my son (from my first wife), that his aunt just got busted. She has been selling pot, and other drugs, since I first knew her in 1980ish.

She must've been watched or someone snitched on her, because it was the DEA and supposedly, DHS? who raided her house.
They hauled out 7-1/2lbs of high quality pot, $42,500 in cash and two stolen handguns.

This was in northern California.

Can you say Buh-Bye?

LAGC, are you looking for a girl friend? When she gets out, she sounds just right for you!

FunkyPertwee
12-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Too bad Walmart can't sell it. At least they won't steal my handguns.

Mark Ducati
12-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Wow... all this reminds me of some of the state gun rights discussions we have... that is, the states can pass all the rights/laws they want, but unless the state is willing to back you up and defend your rights against the feds, what's the point?

Growing pot in Kali is legal (I don't know what state regulations are), but assuming she had all the "state" paperwork in order... its still against Federal law.

LAGC
12-19-2011, 07:48 PM
She must've been watched or someone snitched on her, because it was the DEA and supposedly, DHS? who raided her house.
They hauled out 7-1/2lbs of high quality pot, $42,500 in cash and two stolen handguns.

She'll probably get more time for the pot than the stolen handguns, with as fucked up as Federal law is.