PDA

View Full Version : Chart/listing of Bulgarian models - gone?

trueno
12-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Lookin' for the text listing of all the various models of Bulgarian AK's, listed what was discontinued and features that set each model apart. Anyone remember this list?

t

rshaneck2002
12-26-2011, 02:21 PM
Yes this and a lot of other areas of info before the sites shutdown and legal fight over control,it seems a lot of stuff was lost or shall we say deleted from the main frame so to speak,But i do remember a list being put together about Bulgarian AKs buy ser# i believe and what yrs they were imported. Me i own an SLR-95,my most accurate one with basic rifle sights.

imanaknut
12-26-2011, 02:49 PM
recon put this together. Although not as good as the previous sticky, this isn't bad.

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?176-Info!

Yes, I wish the lawyers of this site could be able to get the stolen site returned to it's rightful owners, but as far as I know, they are still working on it.

rshaneck2002
12-26-2011, 03:01 PM
For awhile i was wondering if this was the same site that i ran my mouth on for several yrs and then vanished for well over a yr., we lost alot of stuff that is for sure, i still do not understand the whole thing or process at what happened. When i seen your name Immana i knew i was back home.