PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Chinese Imports

Paladin
08-16-2010, 10:00 PM
The Chinese have been endangering our country with cheap imports. For instance, here's a video on cheap Chinese silicone implants used in breast augmentation.

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3394827/1777237713/name/Chinesinha_siliconada.wmv

mriddick
08-16-2010, 10:05 PM
I figured one prick and they'd pop

Krupski
08-17-2010, 12:04 AM
The Chinese have been endangering our country with cheap imports. For instance, here's a video on cheap Chinese silicone implants used in breast augmentation.

China is not endangering us. We are endangering ourselves.

By buying cheap Chinese crap and thinking we "saved a buck" while factories close and rust away, and skilled labor ends up on the unemployment line, WE screw ourselves.

China isn't holding a gun to our heads. We don't have to buy any of their crap.

But, the American public is too damn stupid to connect "saved a buck today" with "got laid off today".

If WE didn't buy, THEY wouldn't sell. Simple as that. Americans COULD be on the production line instead of the unemployment line, but they are too stupid to figure it out.

And, nobody dare mention that crap about "productivity". Unless you want to send your 8 year old kids to work in a sweat shop guarded by a party goon carrying an AK, don't even think about "being competitive".

(edit):
YOU SON OF A B:censored:H!!! I watched the video after I replied... scared the crap out of me! I was all ready to hit the sack and now I'm wide-eyed adrenaline shocked.

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Blacksmith
08-17-2010, 01:02 AM

LMAO

Oswald Bastable
08-17-2010, 02:16 AM

By buying cheap Chinese crap and thinking we "saved a buck" while factories close and rust away, and skilled labor ends up on the unemployment line, WE screw ourselves.

You in danger of losing your job because of China Roger?

Of course the unions haven't contributed to the fall of American industry, outsourcing of American jobs, mothballing of industrial machinery...not at all, have they?

elkydriver
08-17-2010, 02:17 AM
:laughingtohard::ohsnap::bluedog_hit_it:

AKTexas
08-17-2010, 07:11 AM
That was some big ol' tittys.

China isn't holding a gun to our heads. We don't have to buy any of their crap.

But, the American public is too damn stupid to connect "saved a buck today" with "got laid off today".

If WE didn't buy, THEY wouldn't sell. Simple as that. Americans COULD be on the production line instead of the unemployment line, but they are too stupid to figure it out.

And, nobody dare mention that crap about "productivity". Unless you want to send your 8 year old kids to work in a sweat shop guarded by a party goon carrying an AK, don't even think about "being competitive".

(edit):
YOU SON OF A B:censored:H!!! I watched the video after I replied... scared the crap out of me! I was all ready to hit the sack and now I'm wide-eyed adrenaline shocked.

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

TOOL!

Zygomatic
08-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Damn! She popped before I did! :laugh:

slamfire51
08-17-2010, 02:29 PM
A small framed oriental just looks freakish with those ta-tas.
Prolly make for a good pillow, and....................................