PDA

View Full Version : New Fostech Outdoors "Bumpski" bumpfire stock for the AK47/AK74/Saiga12 debuted today

Bill Akins
01-02-2012, 09:29 PM
This bumpfire stock from Fostech Outdoors LLC fits all three of the AK47, the AK74 and the Saiga shotguns. It is made from anodized aluminum and is very quality made. It just debuted today and they are taking orders.

Fostech did this the right and legal way. In exchange for certain considerations my bumpfire patent is now an asset of the Fostech Outdoors corporation.

Check out the pictures
and videos of the "Bumpski" here, and remember, it fits the AK47, Ak74 and the Saiga shotguns.....

http://fostechoutdoors.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product-category.cgi?d=fostech-outdoor-llc&pc=13781

Bill Akins
01-05-2012, 02:52 AM
Here's the latest new video Fostech has uploaded at their website's homepage of the Ak "Bumpski" bump firing stock firing. Fostech flew me up to Indiana when we worked out our agreement on my patent and along with others from Fostech, I'm in this video firing it too.

http://fostechoutdoors.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-home.cgi?d=fostech-outdoor-llc

You might also want to read this blog from the Military Arms blogspot about Slide Fire Solutions, Fostech, and who owns my patent and who has the legal right and who doesn't to legally produce a bumpfire stock based on my patent. Please don't ask me any legal questions here about who has what patent rights to do what. That is a legal question that will have to be addressed. (Fostech's video is down at that blog since the video had been changed, so that Military Arms blog's link to it no longer works)

http://www.militaryarms.blogspot.com/2012/01/bumpfire-stock-wars.html

Bill Akins
01-11-2012, 05:56 AM
Got a little more info here for y'all.....

Fostech Outdoors will soon have adapters available for their "Bumpski" bumpFire stocks to fit a variety of other rifles such as the AR15, SKS, mini 14, ect.
These adapter bars will allow the bottom half of the BUMPSKI to slide off and will slide back into the other commonly owned semi-automatic rifles and shotguns that you have purchased the adapter bars for. No longer do you have to purchase the entire stock just to have it on more than one rifle.
See more details on the currently selling Bumpski BumpFire stock and info on the upcoming different adapters at the Fostech Outdoors website below…...

http://fostechoutdoors.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product-category.cgi?d=fostech-outdoor-llc&pc=13781

The Ruger 10/22 Akins Accelerator bump fire stock (albeit springless version 2) is very soon going to be available again.

Very soon Fostech Outdoors will also be marketing the Springless AA2 (Akins Accelerator 2) stock which is a springless, isometric, redesign/retrofit of my old Akins Accelerator stocks for the .22 long rifle cartridge Ruger 10/22 rifle. Fostech will also be offering my perforated barrel shroud design as an accessory for the AA2. Look for that in the near future. I have been in discussions with Fostech trying to work out the possibility that former Akins Accelerator stock owners could send in their stocks to have them retrofitted to work isometrically for a small fee. Look for a limited amount of these version 2 AA's to be available in several weeks. More will be available in the future as they get retrofitted. Judd in marketing and sales at Fostech will take advance orders for them even though they are not yet advertised on the Fostech website. Give him a call if interested in ordering. I don't know myself yet what their price will be.

Bill Akins
01-12-2012, 06:56 AM
I spoke with Judd the director of sales and marketing for Fostech Outdoors yesterday evening. Judd told me that the AA2 (Akins Accelerator version 2) springless bumpfire stock for the Ruger 10/22 is now available for taking orders. It isn't listed on the Fostech Outdoors website yet, but will be up with full pictures and videos next week. If you want to order one you will have to call and do it manually because the AA2's are not yet set up for automatic checkout yet. The Akins Accelerator (springless version 2) is back.