View Full Version : FIRST NDAA; NOW ENEMY EXPATRIATION

Gunreference1
01-12-2012, 08:20 AM
FIRST NDAA; NOW ENEMY EXPATRIATION ACT

By Chuck Baldwin
January 12, 2012
NewsWithViews.com

Another Bill To Turn American Citizens Into Enemies Of The State

On the heels of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), otherwise known as the "Indefinite Detention Act," comes another draconian bill designed to give the federal government the power to turn American citizens into enemies of the state for virtually any reason it deems necessary. Stephen D. Foster, Jr. has the story.

"Congress is considering HR 3166 and S. 1698 also known as the Enemy Expatriation Act, sponsored by Joe Lieberman (I-CT) and Charles Dent (R-PA). This bill would give the US government the power to strip Americans of their citizenship without being convicted of being 'hostile' against the United States. In other words, you can be stripped of your nationality for 'engaging in, or purposefully and materially supporting, hostilities against the United States.' Legally, the term 'hostilities' means any conflict subject to the laws of war but considering the fact that the War on Terror is a little ambiguous and encompassing, any action could be labeled as supporting terrorism."

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin683.htm

HR 3166 - http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.R.3166:

S 1698 - http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:S.1698:

Steve

LAGC
01-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Well, I guess that is one way to get around violating a suspect\'s rights. Just strip them of their citizenship then treat them like a foreign enemy combatant. No Miranda warning, aggressive interrogation techniques, no trial, no judge -- just straight up whisk you away in the middle of the night, ship you off to a secret prison somewhere, never to be heard of from friends and family again.

Joe Lieberman is a straight up fucking fascist. He doesn\'t even try to hide it. No wonder he left the Democratic Party, fucker doesn\'t have a democratic bone in his body. He won\'t stop until we become a full-blown police state.

Warthogg
01-12-2012, 10:01 AM
Someone smart said something like.......'a people can be safe or a people can be free'.

I'd say we are well on the way to complete safety....from everything but our government.

Wart

Krupski
01-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Ron Paul would clean up all this shit in a big hurry...

O.S.O.K.
01-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Things were already out of hand - this is getting stupid. WTF do they need this for?

A paranoid man would see this and think they were preparing for something... unusual.

mriddick
01-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Things were already out of hand - this is getting stupid. WTF do they need this for?

A paranoid man would see this and think they were preparing for something... unusual.

It is my understanding these recent laws are protection for our troops and agents operating against terrorist and others. They might solve a problem of an Army grunt getting in legal trouble for wrongly arresting/hurting a bad guy somewhere out in BFE but they do seem to open up more problems/issues then they solve.

I wonder who is pushing these laws, is it the military, the CIA or some legal dept that's getting these things introduced, I have a hard time this is something lieberman and Dent came up on their own.

Krupski
01-12-2012, 12:50 PM
It is my understanding these recent laws are protection for our troops and agents operating against terrorist and others. They might solve a problem of an Army grunt getting in legal trouble for wrongly arresting/hurting a bad guy somewhere out in BFE but they do seem to open up more problems/issues then they solve.

Get rid of the fucking embedded reporters and all those problems go away.

1 Patriot-of-many
01-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Well, I guess that is one way to get around violating a suspect\'s rights. Just strip them of their citizenship then treat them like a foreign enemy combatant. No Miranda warning, aggressive interrogation techniques, no trial, no judge -- just straight up whisk you away in the middle of the night, ship you off to a secret prison somewhere, never to be heard of from friends and family again.

Joe Lieberman is a straight up fucking fascist. He doesn\'t even try to hide it. No wonder he left the Democratic Party, fucker doesn\'t have a democratic bone in his body. He won\'t stop until we become a full-blown police state.

Since when is the Democrat party not Fascist?

mriddick
01-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Get rid of the fucking embedded reporters and all those problems go away.

My son and I discussed the original NDAA law, being one of the people in the chain to OK the killing of suspected terrorist it was put across to him the law was suppose to offer people like him protection from war crime charges for their actions in some attacks. I was sort of surprised it was a topic they discussed over there as much as they must of (by our conversation). Whether or not what the law is suppose to do over there hinders us over hear is the question. I don't think it matters in the age of cameras everwhere since the evidence is there without the help of embedded reporters. I think it's more a problem of having a CIC that might just turn over our servicemen if a bomb lands in Pakistan VS a declared warzone (or possible war crime VS act of war). I wonder if the military isn't pushing these laws out of fear of obama or Holder selling out our guys to appease some world power (not that it justifies the ramifications here).

imanaknut
01-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Think about this, obama-messiah and his storm-troopers find out that you just filled out a 4473. You are now an enemy of the state and will be detained. Why? Because anyone who wants a firearm must be an enemy of the state. Everyone knows that the government will protect you, so if you want a firearm, you must be a bad person and will be detained under this new Government Paranoia Act.

There is some purple in my above text, but I chose not to type in purple because......

blade
01-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Sure hope all is A-o-K!!!!!!!!

:proudusa:

rahatlakhoom
01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Why spend time and $$$ on a Martial Law incident, when you can simply
set it up in increments?

Years ago, Noam Chomsky would tour Universities nationwide and tell students
of the diabolical plans being laid down that would turn the US into a Third World
slum. When presently the Bill of Rights has been thrown under a bus, it almost
gives rise to panic.

When billions are spent and lives lost to preserve 'freedom', one expects freedom.
However, after declared victories in increased security, the end product is
mistrust and dire consequences for those who deviate from a dictated path.

Either there is a huge episode looming on the event horizon and all elaborate
and approximate preparations are being put in place to deal with a complete
meltdown of the social fabric, or we are being turned into slaves by corporate
empires who profit at our demise and misery.

Also, war is an investment instrument.
War at home works the same way as abroad.
We are being played on top of being used.

It seems as if someone is introducing elements of instability to
ignite a fire. Because if we lose freedoms hard won by blood before,
they will have to be won again by similar means.

samiam
01-12-2012, 07:05 PM
I live in a very rural part of Missouri and was surprised by seeing a large Ron Paul sign on one of my neighbors property, they've been yellow dog democrats for at least 100 years, and had an Obama sign in '08 . . . yeah there's something in the air

arcangel
01-13-2012, 11:38 AM
This is a crazy time to be living in. Has anyone seen the videos on youtube about the Denver Airport conspiracy theory? Where its painted on the walls pretty much of mass genocide and NWO takeover. Call me paranoid, but I think some serious shit is on the way to a doorstep near you. I also agree with what AKNut was putting out there about the buying of guns or gun related things putting people on a list. I don't think anyone that is in any Guberment office can be trusted. It seems like they want the so called elite, everyone else is expendable, at whatever cost. I feel for the people who remain blind to these signs, we could really use their help. The government is not to be reasoned with, they aren't reasoning with us now. I fear for the world that my daughter will grow up in, really do. These new laws and the speed and number of which leads me to believe that something new in 2012 is on its way.

5.56NATO
01-13-2012, 02:41 PM
I'd bet on DIA being a nwo filtration point.

Krupski
01-13-2012, 08:29 PM
This is a crazy time to be living in. Has anyone seen the videos on youtube about the Denver Airport conspiracy theory? Where its painted on the walls pretty much of mass genocide and NWO takeover. Call me paranoid, but I think some serious shit is on the way to a doorstep near you.

Just wait until everyone's eyes are wide with horror when they discover... the tinfoil hat "loons" and their "conspiracy theories" were RIGHT! http://three-dog.homelinux.com/images/smilies/eek.gif