PDA

View Full Version : So does any one know what happened to SAF Lithgow?

Penguin
01-14-2012, 01:19 PM
Does any one know if SAF Lithgow is still running? I heard sadly that Pat died. I don't know if that is true or not but it looks like the web site is gone. That would be a real shame as the L1A1 bug has hit me again. I would like to buy another L1A1 but haven't seen one for sale around here so I thought I would see if I couldn't find all the parts to build one but if that place is gone I doubt I would be able to find all the parts.

Don't suppose by chance any one knows where to get an L1A1 parts kit hopefully Australian. Or better yet a whole rifle.

recon
01-27-2012, 11:24 PM
http://entreprise.com/shop/category.aspx?catid=11

Partisan1983
01-28-2012, 03:11 PM
DSA makes an Inch receiver, and they have a handful of L1A1 parts.

GunThings.com, usually carries L1A1 parts too. There website isn't updated much as they do phone orders only. But I have dealt with them a few times in the past and the service was always top notch.

You could always ask what parts/accessories they might have on hand.

premierhosting
07-25-2012, 07:43 PM
The domain name is up for sale. saflithgow.com - do you suppose anyone would be interested in it? Pat is dearly missed.

Penguin
07-25-2012, 11:16 PM
It is one of those things were I sure wish I knew more. If I did I would be tempted to start a company up to fill that void. I keep hoping some one will make L1A1 parts or whole rifles. It would be neat if say DSA started making L1A1 rifles and parts.

O.S.O.K.
07-26-2012, 07:36 AM
Recon - great site thanks! Added to my favorites.

Too bad we can't get any help on here when we need something ;)

Penguin, we'll be looking for the pics when you build your FAL :D